Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ressurecting the Dirge of Requiem

Back to Guilds

This Guild is for the people who wish to rp. It doesn't matter how good you are we can roll with anything. 

Tags: Role-Play, Final Fantasy, Kingdom, Dragon, Bleach 

Reply Random Voting
MAN vs. WOMAN

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

who's the greatest?
MAN
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
WOMAN
25%
 25%  [ 2 ]
equal...
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
idk >.<
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
NONE.. O.O
25%
 25%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 8

inoch

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:46 am
a simple yet a good debate... ^.^

which one is the greatest MAN or WOMAN?
and why?

anyone can defend and oppose an answer... ^.^

so who will it be?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:55 am
well, for me, it'll be a woman,,,,
not because im a girl,,,,its because the girls mostly do the house hold chores....they carry the burden of having a baby,,,having a labor and taking care of the whole family's health ^.^  

inoch

Dirge Lament
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:05 am
I say equal because in a true relationship it takes equal actions from both to trully make it happy and last forever. Yes they each have different roles in the relationship and some are greater but in some cases the other can work that role as well. So in order for a relationship to last happly they must be on equal grounds. That is my opinion.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:06 pm
I don't know who's the greatest because sure men are usually physically stronger but the women are more emotionally stronger but it could be reversed, I'm not sure but all the girls I know think through situations and come out with a good outcome but the guys throw whatever they can and hope something good happens but usually doesn't. Thinking about it now I'm gonna say women are stronger because it's usually whoever has the level-head will come out ahead.  

Part time Dreamer

The indistructable knight

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:13 pm
i choose women......not bring up religion in all of this.....but i choose this answer because Adam was the first human on earth........and God gave him Eeve so he wouldnt be lonely.......so to simply put it........women are gods gift to men  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:34 pm
I chose equal. That's how they'll be treated after death. God doesn't care who you are, he loves you just the same.

...But women are amazing since we can multi-task, have greater self control and intellect, (...most of us anyway) and can be hell-a strong when their kids are in danger. Plus our minds aren't always on $ex all the time like a lot of guys.  

Alice5130

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200

inoch

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:19 am
Dirge Lament
I say equal because in a true relationship it takes equal actions from both to trully make it happy and last forever. Yes they each have different roles in the relationship and some are greater but in some cases the other can work that role as well. So in order for a relationship to last happly they must be on equal grounds. That is my opinion.

wow,,,i felt that my answer was left behind...haha...
compared to my answer,,, haha,,, my answer was a total waste... LOL  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:20 am
JackVorne
i choose women......not bring up religion in all of this.....but i choose this answer because Adam was the first human on earth........and God gave him Eeve so he wouldnt be lonely.......so to simply put it........women are gods gift to men

wow....so simple yet so sweet >.<  

inoch

inoch

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:21 am
Alice5130
I chose equal. That's how they'll be treated after death. God doesn't care who you are, he loves you just the same.

...But women are amazing since we can multi-task, have greater self control and intellect, (...most of us anyway) and can be hell-a strong when their kids are in danger. Plus our minds aren't always on $ex all the time like a lot of guys.

i mostly agree on your answer ^.^  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 1:29 pm
I Honestly Don't Know..DX
But I Agree With All Of You..  

Just Soom
Crew

Fashionable Fatcat

Random Voting

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers