Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Help, tips, and conversations on CoD:MW2. 

Tags: call of duty, modern warfare, cod mw2, xbox, playstation 

Reply The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild
MW2 Too Noobtube Friendly

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fire SaiI

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:19 pm
I mean common, we all know it's attachment we've used at one point or another, but seriously by 1st prestige, you should be off it. These maps spawn us in open areas so we can get spawn killed by those who've used the master of the noobtubes and aim it perfectly. I had all these 10th prestiges call me a noob because I couldn't manage a kill on them in Search and Destroy because they blocked off there spawn and hid in corners to noobtube. I honestly think they're designed for people just starting the game, and people who use them to get a cheap kill, should actually get skilled with an actual gun.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:28 pm
I know what you mean. You gotta remember that most 10th prestigers are people who spent money for their rank, and have nothing better to do, then be a complete a** on MW2. The grenade launcher attachment is one of the few attachments that shouldn't be on there.  

Kinky Walrus

Ruthless Sex Symbol

Kittymeeow
Vice Captain

Anxious Cupcake

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:35 am
Funny thing is.. i find them harder to use.
Ive been playing since bout a month after that game came out.. and I JUST started using them this last weekend.

I hate being blasted by them yes... but war is war... I hate gettin killed period.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:00 pm
yah what she said your all going to die anyway so just b***h and b***h its not going to stop them  

XchanglingX

3,950 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200

Kinky Walrus

Ruthless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:46 pm
Relatively, yes. War is war. No if, ands, or buts. I don't mind getting blown away by them as long as it's not a guy sitting in a building. If a guy is running across the map with noobtubes, with Sleight of Hand, Stopping Power, and Steady Aim fine. I'm cool with it. It's a option in the game. If they're posted up in a room with claymores and Explosives secondaries along with their noobtube, no. I will not tolerate that. Granted, I don't complain that much about it. It's CoD. What do you expect? But I still don't have to let it slide. Noobtubing are for panzies. No way around it  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:56 pm
Stop whining. I isn't easy to spawn toob as you think.

Play BC2.  

Doug Squared
Captain

6,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Kinky Walrus

Ruthless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:40 pm
No lie, amigo. For the leader of MW2 guild, you talk about BC2 a awful lot.  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 9:02 pm
well i say people who spawn noob tube kill maybe had TOO much time on there hands, i just shoot my noobtubes anywhere because i dont know how to do that lol but noobtubes can get annoying if they have savenger (spelling is horrible lol) X_X;;  

Cookies-Kun

Doug Squared
Captain

6,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 9:43 pm
Kinky Walrus
No lie, amigo. For the leader of MW2 guild, you talk about BC2 a awful lot.

Mainly because I thought MW2 was going to be the s**t. I was wrong. I absolutely loved CoD4 SAD. MW2 SAD is a bunch of idiots camping and noob toobing.
But yet, a lot of my friend still play it. So I switch back and forth between BC2 and MW2.

BC2 is a much more fairer and realistic game. You won't get knifed unless you're camping. And if you camp, the map is so big you'll get next to nothing in kills. So I suggest that to anyone who moans about MW2.  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 12:51 am
i dont think noobtibe is as bad as everybody makes it to be.

I mean it is annoying to be repeatedly killed by the same guy with the tube but i wouldn't go as far as saying it should be removed from the game

yes i use it but not like a maniac anyhoo..... i forgto what esle i had to say xD

oh yea its always funny to see two ppl kill eachother with it  

Lei33

Get Off x

Tipsy Paladin

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 9:29 pm
Let's think for a second,... there is some equipment that I can use. I can't put my finger on it. OH YEAH!!! Blast Shield! Duh! That's one reason why they give you a Blast Shield.

I'm not going to lie, I have a noobtube class on MW2 all the time. 3nodding But I don't run around with it all the time. I use it when someone is camping or pissing me off my noobtubing me every time I die.

The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games