Submit

xXworidXx

Generous Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:53 pm
I have a "friend", who tends to lie about a lot things. And tends to flirt with a lot of guys. Well she has been flirting with my boyfriend every once and a while. I would love to punch her in the face but I've been in taekwondo and have too much of an advantage over her. And sometimes I tend to hit vital organs, not on purpose, it just happens. And I really wish not to fight her, but she tends to have a big mouth and my temper isn't all that great when it comes to stuff like this. She thinks she can pick on the weak people and I don't take people like that lightly. I wish to explain to her in a way that she will understand that if she keeps this up, I will not be afraid to take action. Please I would like lots of comments on this and get this resolved soon.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:55 pm
Tell like it is .
Don't hold back .
Tell her you are not weak .  

sun kuran7

5,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100

Tohrue Honda the Cutie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:38 pm
Jus stand up to her. If she flirts with ur bf and is a bully shes not ur friend  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:05 pm
ya if she is a bully and flirts with ur bf tell her to step off or its over forever ur not her friend anymore trust me i've been through this before  

llxStarscreamxll

Chatty Seeker

8,150 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

miss reku

Dangerous Lover

8,050 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 5:01 am
I noticed it's been over a month since anyone responded to this, so I hope it's not to late.

I am willing to be your friend. Right now. You and me both, hun, have dealt with this type of person. And, I'm not sure if I should be giving you advice, since I still have my own problems to resolve. But, I'll try my best.

No fighting. Sorry, but that's not the way to go for two reasons. 1) You'll get in trouble, if not with the school, then with your parents. 2) She gets to be the victim. Everyone will feel sorry for her, and she'll ham it up, make you the bad guy here.

The best thing I think you could do is just break it off. Tell straight up you'rer sick of her ways, and if she's going move in on your guy, and pick on people, she's not the type of person you want to be friends with. It will be hard. I have no doubts about that. But, over time, things will smooth out, and you and your friend will be able to pass each other in the hall and act as if nothing had ever happened.

But, if you want to give her a second chance, great. I applaide your forgiving heart, as should she. Explain to her that you really don't like it when she's flirting with your boyfriend. Because, ah hello? He's your boyfriend. She may not know she's doing it, but tell her she is, and that you can see it. And tell her to cut the lies, and to stop picking on people. It's wrong. If she's your friend, you should except her no matter what, so there should be no need to lie. And the picking on people part, well, just tell her to lay off.

She will get mad at you either way, I'm sure. But stick true to yourself, and doubt let her guilt you, or manipulate you in any way. Stay strong!

Hope this helped (and that I wasn't to late!) -Reku1495  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 10:32 am
Tell her straight up to back off from your man or else you'll make sure she regrets it. Then cut her out altogether. If she doesn't back off, follow up with another warning. If she's that persistent, I don't know. Whatever you do, DON'T fight her... unless she hits you first. Then you can fight back.  

Lady Vendetta Iceflame

Sweet Shapeshifter

15,425 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Zenally

4,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 5:41 pm
I would recommend taking it slow. Next time she hits on your bf right in front of you drop not-so-subtle hints, almost joking. Like raise an eyebrow, smirk, and say something like "Uh, scuse me, but I think thats my boyfriend." The less obvious the flirting, the less obvious the anger behind your words needs to be. Of coarse, if she's being flat out desperate about it, then you probably don't have much to worry about! No guy wants a pushy girl! If she's really that persistant, tell her firmly but nicely that you two will not be friends anymore if this keeps up, and tell her exactly what shes doing wrong! Tell her everything, this could possably be a missunderstanding. It's a longshot, but don'y rule it out. Trust me, I've been on the reciving end of one of those, and it's not fun or fair to be wrongly accused of something. Once and if she's made it clear it isn't a misunderstanding, tell her to to just leave you and your bf alone!  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 9:35 pm
Those girls that flirt too much don't realize that they're hurting others, you can't change her, she's not a good friend, I would not hesitate to say goodbye and on top of that she says mean things to other girls, she's obviously insecure and she thinks that if she brings other people down or make them look bad, it makes her look good but it doesn't right? She has the nerve to flirt with your boyfriend, I'm telling you, she's not your friend, let her go.  

cassandra71

gir freek 123

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:29 pm
ok i need help my best frend hates my other best frend so much that she wont come to my birthday party cuz im inviting her
plees help  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:35 pm
Be blunt.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Fallen Echelon

1,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

LovleyDezzy_10

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:03 pm
Dont let that SO CALLED "FRIEND" of yours walk over u because all she is gonna do is keep doin that and she notices that u dont care and then take ur bf away... heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:29 am
I was just in the same problem and i lost my BF to my so called "friend" she was only acting like my friend to get to him.Which really ticked me off so just tell her how you feel if she keeps doing it shes not your friend and just tell her to leave you and your BF be.  

death5907

High-functioning Businesswoman

amburrito97

Fashionable Hunter

3,500 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:27 pm
ask her 'Whats up'
Tell her how you feel.
Dont be rude about it, try to include youself when she and your bf are talking. Even boys are human ,they are probably going to have a few friends that are girls along with a girlfriend. So if your friend and bf are jus friends, dont try to take their friendship away, that would make you the 'bad guy'.
If she is being mean tell her you accept her behavior. And that if she continues that your friendship isnt worth keeping. If she continues stick to your word, if that does happen, she probably wasnt a very good friend from the start.

Hope I helped!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:30 pm
no .... just dont get physical at all.... even if she hits you. If she does walk away and tell, i dunno a parent or teacher.
Vampyre_Angel_Kiss
Tell her straight up to back off from your man or else you'll make sure she regrets it. Then cut her out altogether. If she doesn't back off, follow up with another warning. If she's that persistent, I don't know. Whatever you do, DON'T fight her... unless she hits you first. Then you can fight back.

amburrito97

Fashionable Hunter

3,500 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
The Advice Room

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers