Reply [Vampire Knight Fan Guild]
Is it just me?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Donovan Gyoku

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:36 pm
Or is it that Hakura and Juuri act like normal people? I've read some bonus chapters and Juuri acts just like the funny Yuuki we all know...

I believe their influence turned Kaien Cross from a homicidal killer to a Peace-lovin hippie whee

A Certain Lady's lovely tale of her Marriage - VK Bonus chapter

Certain ramblings of a Photo-loving person - VK Bonus Chapter  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:27 pm
now that you mention it that yukki as a vampire act little colder than juuri who act so warm and kind  

Nana Shinu Ai

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250

heavensdark

Dangerous Prophet

26,665 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:06 pm
Yeah, it does seem that, as a human, Yuuki was more like her mother. Maybe once everyone calms down and Yuuki is used to being a vampire and has the man she wants, she'll be happy again and be more like Juuri.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:59 am
heavensdark
Yeah, it does seem that, as a human, Yuuki was more like her mother. Maybe once everyone calms down and Yuuki is used to being a vampire and has the man she wants, she'll be happy again and be more like Juuri.

Your right, even though Yuuki claimed her human self is gone...There is a small shard of her left.

That might be so about Yuuki, but things are far from calming down. Juuri's situation wasn't big as Yuuki's by how it looks.

Then there is Sara, the pureblood who seeks to be pureblood queen eek , I wonder how she is going to gain that title?

I smell chaos...in it's worst form  

Donovan Gyoku

Nana Shinu Ai

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 8:36 am
i really don't know maybe over throw yuuki title as princess pure blood by taking over the kuran heir  
[Vampire Knight Fan Guild]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games