Reply The Gallery
LP projects Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mephisto D

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:48 pm
Some of you may know, others won't, and quite frankly some won't even care.

I'm doing 2 LP projects at the moment. One for my main channel, and one for a channel called TheGamesNight.

Donkey Kong (Game Boy)

Pokemon FireRed

Feel free to watch and enjoy.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:15 am
I'll definetly take a look at it later today after I sleep a bit.  

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

Master_Glink

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:05 pm
So far I watched all the current episodes you've posted, pretty cool stuff. Hope you keep going with the series, it actually inspired me to go through Leaf Green & Fire Red again, I only wish I could find my original cartridges. Just how often do you submit episodes? I'm definitely interested in seeing more.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:45 am
Master_Glink
So far I watched all the current episodes you've posted, pretty cool stuff. Hope you keep going with the series, it actually inspired me to go through Leaf Green & Fire Red again, I only wish I could find my original cartridges. Just how often do you submit episodes? I'm definitely interested in seeing more.

Generally I try to do 1 episode a day, though occasionally something happens that makes me skip a day or two.

Yesterday, for example, Windows Movie Maker was crashing constantly, then when I finally got a chance to edit part 27, turned out I botched my narration where it had a major echo going. By this point it was already about 7:30pm and I didn't feel like working on the narration so I delayed it for today. Besides, I need to record more footage anyway.  

Mephisto D

Master_Glink

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:01 am
Mephisto D
Master_Glink

Generally I try to do 1 episode a day, though occasionally something happens that makes me skip a day or two.

Yesterday, for example, Windows Movie Maker was crashing constantly, then when I finally got a chance to edit part 27, turned out I botched my narration where it had a major echo going. By this point it was already about 7:30pm and I didn't feel like working on the narration so I delayed it for today. Besides, I need to record more footage anyway.

Cool, I already started playing Leaf Green again. Might play alongside a friend, if he can get over his old saves and start a new game so we can actually trade and battle. Might start Fire Red sometime soon, too. Once classes end in a few weeks I'll have more time to play this too, though I still haven't finished Heart Gold or Soul Silver yet, so I have to do those.

Hope you can keep the series going, best of luck!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:00 pm
Master_Glink
Mephisto D
Master_Glink

Cool, I already started playing Leaf Green again. Might play alongside a friend, if he can get over his old saves and start a new game so we can actually trade and battle. Might start Fire Red sometime soon, too. Once classes end in a few weeks I'll have more time to play this too, though I still haven't finished Heart Gold or Soul Silver yet, so I have to do those.

Hope you can keep the series going, best of luck!

Well, I plan to complete the game. In fact, the next part just went up where I had my battle with Koga.

Donkey Kong however just finished today.  

Mephisto D

MaverickDrifter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:16 pm
Bubbles is epic.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:21 pm
Well, you certainly have a better update schedule than I do.

Let's see... I have one finished LP that took entirely too long to do, one LP that I've been wanting to do for about six months now but haven't done because of laziness, and two LPs that I just pretty much let die.

Yeeeeeeep.  

The Awkwardest Turtle

MaverickDrifter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:23 pm
The Awkwardest Turtle

Let's see... I have one finished LP that took entirely too long to do, one LP that I've been wanting to do for about six months now but haven't done because of laziness, and two LPs that I just pretty much let die.

Yeeeeeeep.
WHAT HAPPEN FF LP?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:26 pm
digi734
The Awkwardest Turtle

Yeeeeeeep.
WHAT HAPPEN FF LP?

I DON'T KNOW ;_;

The Oblivion one I let die on purpose because it was a terrible pile of terrible but I just kinda got lazy with the FF one.

Also? Turns out I'm terrible at Final Fantasy games. That's what I get for doing it blind herp derp.  

The Awkwardest Turtle

Mephisto D

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:44 pm
The Awkwardest Turtle
digi734
The Awkwardest Turtle

Yeeeeeeep.
WHAT HAPPEN FF LP?

I DON'T KNOW ;_;

The Oblivion one I let die on purpose because it was a terrible pile of terrible but I just kinda got lazy with the FF one.

Also? Turns out I'm terrible at Final Fantasy games. That's what I get for doing it blind herp derp.

If I ever get my Dazzle working again, I was contemplating doing a run of Oblivion. I'd do main quest, Shivering Isles, all guilds, and Knights of the Nine.  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 8:08 am
Mephisto D
The Awkwardest Turtle
digi734
The Awkwardest Turtle

Yeeeeeeep.
WHAT HAPPEN FF LP?

I DON'T KNOW ;_;

If I ever get my Dazzle working again, I was contemplating doing a run of Oblivion. I'd do main quest, Shivering Isles, all guilds, and Knights of the Nine.

I was planning on doing all of that before I dropped it.

You should do the Daedric shrines too. Some of them are pretty awesome (Sheogorath).  

The Awkwardest Turtle

Mephisto D

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 8:17 am
The Awkwardest Turtle
Mephisto D
The Awkwardest Turtle
digi734
The Awkwardest Turtle

Yeeeeeeep.
WHAT HAPPEN FF LP?

I DON'T KNOW ;_;

I was planning on doing all of that before I dropped it.

You should do the Daedric shrines too. Some of them are pretty awesome (Sheogorath).

I don't think I've even done all the Daedric Shrine quests on my own save. Probably only because I don't want to get rid of the Umbra Sword...or give it actual weight.  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 1:53 pm
There's 3 LP'ers that really got me into wanting to do Let's Plays.

They are: Vash12349, Chuggaaconroy, and NintendoCaprisun.

I plan on LP'ing Bioshock and NSMBWii.

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

Mephisto D

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 3:28 pm
Regulust
There's 3 LP'ers that really got me into wanting to do Let's Plays.

They are: Vash12349, Chuggaaconroy, and NintendoCaprisun.

I plan on LP'ing Bioshock and NSMBWii.

I highly recommend checking out roundthewheel, brisulph, and ClementJ642.  
The Gallery

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff