King's Chamber Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kush n Swisha
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:21 pm
This is a large very dark room that was made for Eric. Usually the blinds are closed and plenty of battle drawings are scattered everywhere.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:08 pm
Elizabeth walked in and warily looked around. Eric's room was a complete mess! She placed the vile king on to his bead and opened the closed blinds, letting sun light wash over the area. Once that was finished she looked at the papers and shook her head. Without a word she began collecting the papers and neatly stacked them appropriately.

Kush n Swisha
Captain

Boundary Challenged
Vice Captain

Newbie Noob

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 3:20 pm
A small bubble appeared in front of Elizabeth, then startly started expanding. Once it was about the size of her, Desirous apppeared with a quiet pop sound. "What are you doing here," he whispered, after noticing the King was unconcious.  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 3:34 pm
Elizabeth looked up from sorting out the stacks of papers and smiled. "I decided to be nice and bring the king back to his room. Now i'm cleaning up all his mess while gathering all of his information to fight against my people." She explained. Ah yes she was helping both herself and the king out, but mostly helping herself out.

Kush n Swisha
Captain

Boundary Challenged
Vice Captain

Newbie Noob

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 3:58 pm
Desirous chuckled. "Have you seen Ares-senpai? I've been looking for him since he poofed from Olympus."  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 4:53 pm
Elizabeth pointed towards outside. "He's outside in the rose garden. He saved me from the king." She said with a smile.

Kush n Swisha
Captain

Boundary Challenged
Vice Captain

Newbie Noob

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 5:28 pm
"Odd," was all Desirous could say. Ares wasn't the kind of person to do something like that, maybe it was to earn Aphrodite's forgiveness... Desirous turned, and walked out of the King's room.  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 8:50 pm
Elizabeth only shrugged and continued to clean up the papers. She was so engrossed with her work that she probably wouldn't have noticed if Eric woke up.  

Kush n Swisha
Captain

Tai Kuroba

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 4:05 pm
Hermes slipped quietly into the room, intent on introducing himself to the brazen Princess. His eyebrows rose incredulously when he realized that she had not only saved her captor, but was now calmly going through his papers without a care in the world. The girl did realize that she was still deep in enemy territory... right? Most people in her situation would be more intent on getting the hell away! He moved in behind her and whispered in her ear, "Bit of a risk-taker, are we Princess?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 4:16 pm
Elizabeth was reading through some battle information on one of the papers when she heard a voice come from behind her. It startled the princess greatly and out of pure impulse she turned around, screamed, and aimed a punch at whoever it was behind her. Her eyes widened when she noticed it was yet another god. This was really starting to scare her. Did she do something wrong to make them spark interest?  

Kush n Swisha
Captain

Tai Kuroba

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 4:30 pm
Hermes ducked her punch easily, and moved into her personal space. Chuckling he spoke in a light, easy tenor, "What a feisty little kitten you are! My apologies for startling you." The mischevious light in his eyes made it clear that he was not truly sorry. He continued, "Didn't you ever hear that curiousity killed the cat?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 4:36 pm
Elizabeth frowned. She already didn't like the god. If she could take a gander at who it was it would have to be non other then Hermes, god of thieves and mischief. "Yes i've heard of that and I don't really care if I die or not." She said with her hands on her hips.  

Kush n Swisha
Captain

Tai Kuroba

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 4:41 pm
Hermes grabbed at his heart put a hand to his head, and cried, "Your coldness wounds me, kitten! I only came to meet you, and you reject me!" He sniffled a little for good measure, "And the maiden doesn't even care if she dies, leaving her poor siblings all alone, locked in the dungeons... Ah, what a world! What a life!"  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 4:49 pm
Elizabeth only shook her head. "Oh quite your acting you fool of a god." The princess was well known for not respecting the gods like she should. It was one of the reasons why she never seemed to get help from them. Alas, she could have cared less. What a fool the gods were in her mind. They did nothing but bicker and make things worse.  

Kush n Swisha
Captain

Tai Kuroba

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 4:53 pm
Hermes pouted, "You are too cruel! I suppose you don't want my help, then. And here I thought you might actually be interesting..."  
Falwin Kingdom

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff