Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
The Guild Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favine The Wolf of fire

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:30 pm
A place for only the best quest takers can come and speak, meet, and have a seat with many of the best in there fields. So come on in had a seat and wait for a quest to come rolling in.

(All in all this is were we all hang out, some quest will come down and they will be made into a different role play. later on in coming day's i'll grab some things from cash shop and that will be the over all quest item, to go to the quest party. And since this and all quest with it at as one RP, you only need to post your bio here... Enjoy.)

Who the Blank are you? Please tell me your...

Name:
Race: (Can be any thing from human to sub human, to beast people, to what ever... but in some kind of size that fits the 11 foot high , bye 4 foot wide door please.)
Your class: (What do you do are you a thief? fighter? gun slinging ninja? you name. nothing from presented day please, gun's get no bigger then a clock work long rifle.
Some type of Bio:
A Pic: (Cause we all want to know what you look like, can be real can be anime, can be your avi if you want.)
Weapon: (If you want, if you have a costom weapon that you just have to show us, please put.)

Guild Master and quest giver.
Favine
Werfox
Guild master/ Range fighting Thief.
My Avi

Rules Yes we need those
!Respect every one
@PG13 please
#The quest will have there own rules to go along with it.
$No fighting
o;rget last rule fight on.
^Enjoy your self.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:23 am
Name: Sage
Race: (Can be any thing from human to sub human, to beast people, to what ever... but in some kind of size that fits the 11 foot high , bye 4 foot wide door please.) Fairy
Your class: (What do you do are you a thief? fighter? gun slinging ninja? you name. nothing from presented day please, gun's get no bigger then a clock work long rifle. ) I am a thief ad a fighter
Some type of Bio: I have had to live on my own for 11 years now...
A Pic: (Cause we all want to know what you look like, can be real can be anime, can be your avi if you want.) in true form I am a tiny "ball of light" looking creature, but in my human form I am 5' 3'' and I have long brown hair with green eyes( sorry my computer is new and not working with pics......)
Weapon: (If you want, if you have a costom weapon that you just have to show us, please put.) glaive (12' blade made with the best iron, and 5' hilt made of stron mahogany wood.) 2 daggers  

Faith-The1Slayer

5,550 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:54 am
Name: Ampris
Race: Vampire
Your class: Highborn Lady, Duchess
Some type of Bio: She was born in a time that many thought humans didn't live.SHe is a pureblood vampire. One of the firsts.She watches the years go by and now she is here.She doesn't speak of her past for that what it is hers
A Pic: User Image
Weapon: User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:10 pm
Name: Jack
Race: human
Your class: gun slinger
Some type of Bio: a wanderer by trade who does odd jobs here and there
A Pic: User Image
Weapon: weapons are in pic also carrys a b*****d sword User Image  

Tavril

Jolly Warrior

Favine The Wolf of fire

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:40 pm
Looks good to me, also any one that joins in is already in the guild so no need for the accept part, get down and have fun.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:42 pm
Favine looked over the list of quest on his desk, There were a lot of good one's now to find one to give out. He looked at the time glass on his desk. "Need to man the bar, quest takers should be coming in any time now." Favine headed to his post behind the bar and waited.  

Favine The Wolf of fire

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Tavril

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:48 pm
Jack walked in and looked at Favine"hey any new troubles from people recently Favine"he said walking up  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:05 pm
Ampris smiles as she walks into the bar.She looks around pushing her hair back.She was ready for anything and everything  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Tavril

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:11 pm
jack turned around when he heard somone come in"ahh miss ampris always a pleasure knowing that you are still living even though your heart go's un beating"he said smiling his hand on his sword he never really liked vampires most likely never will  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:01 pm
Ampris see jack and laughs at his words"Hello Jack tis a pleasure to see ye alive and well.MIght want to move that hand from ye sword.Though I don't much care for humans.Ye are one of the rare ones that I do"She walks over and patted his cheek"Ye know I wouldn't attack ye unless ye force me to.I come in good nature"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Tavril

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:02 pm
"i know still a precaution in case you decided you want to try and have a bite miss"he said smiling  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:05 pm
She laughs"Come now Jack.I haven't had human blood in a long time.Been sticking to bloodwine only feeding on others when I am wounded"She walks to the bar swaying her hips"And remember I tasted ye blood before.It made me sick"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Tavril

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:06 pm
"yes yes and i am glad to know that it does"he said sitting down in a chair  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:12 pm
SHe looks at him"Of course ye would be"She sits down"Though at the time I didn't like throwing it back up when I really needed blood and ye freely offered it to me.Unlike most of my kind I don't take I ask and if it is freely given I take a little"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Tavril

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:16 pm
"i found you spitting it out to be mildly entertaining miss ampris"he said controlling his self from laughing like he had that day  
old rps

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff