Welcome to Gaia! ::

FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Back to Guilds

The best final fantasy guild on gaia; covering for ALL of your Final Fantasy needs! 

Tags: final fantasy, kingdom hearts, square enix, gaming, forever 

Reply Dragon Quest
I Have Never Played but It Seems Good

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SadaKiyo

Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:43 pm
what is it about? I have only seen commercials of it  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:15 pm
The story varies from game to game. If your just starting I reccomend DragonQuest Monsters: Joker.  

Neo Bahamut 95

Aeshien

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:31 pm
Stack O Panda
what is it about? I have only seen commercials of it

Its a bit like final fantasy,the story changes for each DQ..but most of the time, i think the storyline of DQ and the music/soundtracks is just a bit better.. I reccomend starting with Dragon Quest 8 Journey of the cursed king (ps2) if ur ever starting..or Dragon Quest hand of the heavenly bride(DS)

DQ for the ps2 is tbh one of the best games i've ever played ^^
too bad i sold my ps2.. *cries*
(been major fan of DQ since i played Dragon Warrior monsters on Gameboy xD)  
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 12:35 pm
Different stories? Not even... Each you end up going on a wild goose chase to defeat some demon lord... The only thing that is different in each game is how they happend to decay the world with their 'great' power.

V: Kidnaps children of importance.
VII: Destroyed every country in the world during the war with the Goddess.
VIII: A little more in the moment than the other two, since the 'demon lord' is focusing on possessing people to gain his freedom back into the world.  

metal_blossom

Aeshien

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 1:57 am
metal_blossom
Different stories? Not even... Each you end up going on a wild goose chase to defeat some demon lord... The only thing that is different in each game is how they happend to decay the world with their 'great' power.

V: Kidnaps children of importance.
VII: Destroyed every country in the world during the war with the Goddess.
VIII: A little more in the moment than the other two, since the 'demon lord' is focusing on possessing people to gain his freedom back into the world.

still different stories. sure yeah theres demon lords all the time but in a 'different way' the events of how things happen thru out the game is what which makes the story different.
so yes even...

even so DQ has alot of Demons as final bosses, atleast its making an improvement. even tho i love final fantasy, atm final fantasy is crashing..  
Dragon Quest

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games