Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Worlds Divide

Back to Guilds

This Guild is stricty a Roleplay and Cosplay Guild. 

Tags: Bleach, Roleplay, Anime, Manga, Literate 

Reply Bleach: Worlds Divide
New developments

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shieru Fantomuhaivu

Charitable Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 6:07 pm
I noticed that when something important happens in the RP, it takes a while for the other side to know, so I thought it would be a good idea to start a topic that lets one side inform the other when they have done something. This will let the Rp run a little smoother hopefully, and not keep the attackers waiting for the response. Now with this thread up, I would like to say that the arrancar forces are attacking the world of the living again... humans dead, some buildings destroyed, and no shinigami to defend the poor people.  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 6:11 pm
lol good idea  

Ghostly Phoenix

King Tripp Veltryn

Original Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 9:36 am
I'm sure that a lot of us are aware of this, and it is a good idea to inform the other side to keep the RP running, but Shinigami can't just leave to go and defend. We must wait for the orders saying we can do so, and Kasumi's internet was screwy last i talked to her.  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 9:46 am
Going off on what King said, with kasumi's availability being low and all, that's one reason for the Vizard to be made soon, and while your waiting, why not just practice sparring or something? Or help some of the arrancar who can't RP as well as the others? Do something productive, because as Tidus said in the RP, Shinigami have channels, etc. And yes, a lot of us were aware, but it's like the first Human world fight, if one person flies in, (a VC for example) they're gonna get slaughtered.  

Echo of Memnoch
Vice Captain

King Tripp Veltryn

Original Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 10:21 am
Exactly  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 10:40 pm
I do concur with all these ideas.  

singin Fighter
Vice Captain

Shieru Fantomuhaivu

Charitable Millionaire

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 2:36 pm
yes, but this thread is a good idea incase the leader of the opposite side didnt know anything happened.  
Bleach: Worlds Divide

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games