Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 7:58 am
-Insert non-existent banner here-

Hey guys!
Welcome to yet another one of my journals in the b/c~
I've made this one a little more simplistic than the others, because while I love making them, I friggin' hate keeping up with these things.

Figure I'll toss a couple of things out to you if you're interested in RPing with my little group...

- First and foremost, don't ever be afraid to PM me for a good RP. I'm usually up for it and more than willing to listen to what you have in mind (with some exceptions that are listed below).

- I don't mean to offend anyone by saying this, but I don't do homosexual couples. My personal preference. I'll leave it at that.

- Don't bring character conflicts to a personal level. If one of my characters doesn't like yours, it's not because I don't like you. Plz don't take it personally.

- If something's going on IRL (as it very well may be since I go to college, and the days I'm not in college I work), I might be a little slow on replying to RP's. :'D Though I'm usually pretty good about it.

[imgleft][/imgleft] [size=8]Larvae | Foal | Filly/Colt | Doe/Buck[/size]

[size=9][[b]Nickname[/b]]:
[[b]Obtained From[/b]]:

[[b]Naming Dream[/b]]: [[url=]x[/url]]
[[b]Astrological Sign[/b]]:
[[b]Personality[/b]]:
[[b]Likes[/b]]:
[[b]Dislikes[/b]]:
[[b]Father[/b]]:
[[b]Mother[/b]]:
[[b]Siblings[/b]]:

[[b]Mate[/b]]: N/a
[[b]Children[/b]]: N/a
[/size]

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 7:59 am
User Image Larvae | Foal | Filly | Doe

[Nickname]: Rot, Fungus
[Obtained From]: Naming Contest

[Naming Dream]: [x]
[Astrological Sign]:
[Personality]: Strange. That's the best way to begin to explain her. It's not that Wood Rot purposefully tries to be different, it's that her gift is seeing the world through different eyes (and being socially awkward). Her real problem is that she can't seem to get her thoughts formed into the proper words, and ends up sounding completely different from how she wanted to come off. For that reason, she tends to keep mostly to herself. Surprisingly though, she's not lonely. All of the life surrounding her is enough to keep her company.
[Likes]: Sleeping in rotting logs, talking to worms and various insects, chasing spiders.
[Dislikes]: Large groups of kimeti, snide remarks, birds.

[Father]: No Inclination
[Mother]: Railback
[Siblings]: Bent Knee, Light in the Night, Lower Down, Reeds-Deep, Root-Born, Smoke and Mud, and Sunday

[Mate]: N/a
[Children]: N/a

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 2:39 pm
Kimeti Met

Warden - Acquaintance.

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 6:38 am
User Image Larvae | Foal | Colt | Buck

[Nickname]: None
[Obtained From]: RL Custom

[Naming Dream]: [x]
[Astrological Sign]:
[Personality]: He's a rather esoteric soul who refuses to give away his secrets at a simple flick of the hand. No, it takes much more than that. Moreover, Prophecy is a lover of games and riddles. Cryptic jibberish is his forte. Often, his words are vague and everything is up for numerous translations.
On another note, he has the odd luck of usually being around before bad things happen. The more someone sees him, the worse their luck might be... If you believe in that kind of thing.
[Likes]: Riddles (especially speaking in them), puzzles, watching from afar.
[Dislikes]: Being figured out.

[Father]: N/a
[Mother]: N/a
[Siblings]: N/a

[Mate]: N/a
[Children]: N/a

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Journals

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash