Welcome to Gaia! ::

Veni Vidi Vici

Back to Guilds

A poll guild for fun-lovers, RPers, craziness, and hippies. 

Tags: poll, games 

Reply Nothing's coming.
Glitter Fun? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who agrees that Gaia's Kid Sister got a hold of the glitter again?
  Me me me!!! I totally do!
  Not even possible freaky!
  I'll never say! *Prances into black hole*
  *Crashes the mother ship in yoinks gold and hitchhikes out*
View Results

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 7:34 pm
Okay what's up with my inventory being are sparkly? Did Gaia let their kid sister at the site with glitter again?  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 12:52 pm
LOL

maybe?  

xwhateverxdudex

purpleravenhawk
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 2:51 pm
I dunno. It started with that weird announcement/comic about something crashing into earth. The two characters in the comic started sparkling, and one said, "It's them!" That was it. xp  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 4:31 pm
Sorry that's my fault. I ate some ambrosia and barfed up rainbows and glitter. What a night... lol  

Iakun

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 7:47 pm
Purple: Yeah, I saw, but was I was trying to be a little random while seeing if anyone had any answers.

Bro: *blinks* I knew you weren't human! You're part god aren't you!? I knew it! *blinks* Wow guess that ambrosia really didn't sit well with ya huh?  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 7:52 pm
Someone told me about premium items.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/blog/  

Sweetkitty

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 1:54 pm
Sadly hardly any of the new items gaia's come up with are any good.  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 3:07 pm
Wow, anyone who doesn't read that blog will have no idea what the heck's going on. xd I never guessed that.  

purpleravenhawk
Captain

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 1:23 pm
I guess I'm one of those "anyone" people - LOL  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 8:35 pm
Wow! Seriously I had no idea about that! Thanks Sweetkitty!!

Seriously I'm with you Purple if S.Kitty hadn't posted that I would have never know and wondering what kind of cracked out thing Gaia was up to now.

I still like my idea better though. I still say their kid sister got a hold of the glitter again.  

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Rinioa

Sugary Bunny

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 11:34 pm
My instant thought on seeing that announcement/comic was "Oh god, not Edward I hope"

But, on a serious note ...it's really annoying. The sparkles make it harder for me to see the actual item itself.

" And the animations are small, so this shouldn’t cause page loading lag!" <- Well, sorry Gaia they do.

I understand what they are trying to say with the scamming thing, but the sparkles to me are more annoying than anything.  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 2:14 pm
Yeah, stupid website people not making thier sites "old computer" compatable >.<  

xwhateverxdudex

purpleravenhawk
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 2:49 pm
Yeah, adding more animation just causes trouble, no matter how small. That was dumb of them. Again. xp I wish they'd quit adding stuff we don't need and fix the stuff that really needs fixing.  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 8:54 pm
Amen!! Seriously this was probably the dumbest idea they've come up with yet! I mean seriously...all that glitter does is distract you and two makes things hard to see so you can't tell if you're getting the item you want or not all you know is it glitters...stupid buggers...

*3 year old runs by with the biggest canister of glitter you've ever seen screams then giggles* eek Sweet mother of the dark ones she's real!! BEWARE!!! *is now doused in so much glitter you only see a mound of sparkle moving. Eventually glitter shifts and falls and there I stand glitterfied and coughing up glitter.* Seriously...*cough hack cough* don't talk or...*couch hack couch* scream when child comes towards you with glitter... *hack suddenly there is mound of glitter where I once stood a muffled* ...figures... *said girl runs off laughing to find next victim...er next being to make pretty.*  

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

purpleravenhawk
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 9:11 pm
lol  
Nothing's coming.