Welcome to Gaia! ::

Call Of Duty: The Offical Guild

Back to Guilds

Welcome To The CoD MW2 Guild. Here we talk about Awesome moves we made, Or Nuke's we've gotten. We also will have our own gamebattles. 

Tags: Call Of duty, Modern warfare, Guns, Black Ops, Zombies 

Reply Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2: The Offical Guild
Whats better aa-12 or striker

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Striker or aa-12?
Striker
66%
 66%  [ 8 ]
AA-12
33%
 33%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 12

xXiNear-Toysx3rXx

5,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 12:32 am
I've noticed some people really only discuss battles between assault rifles, yet we know some guns in our opinion are better than most assualt rifles
What do you like more the semi-auto drum striker
or maybe the fully-auto ammo eating aa-12?
I prefer the stiker for the fact that it has a drum and u can spray with it as well as with you can with the ACR except more close range and semi fire
Yet aa-12 can easily kill a small group of people that are bunched together but all u get is quickkly gone no ammo weapon  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 3:28 pm
I prefer the aa-12  

Evil Poptard
Vice Captain

Shirtless Hunter

4,450 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Lord Neo Vampire
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 8:27 am
u missed the spas 12, with that shotgun i can be snipe you with it from distance rigth poptard tell him you were a victim of it  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 8:30 pm
i perfer aa-12 with extened mags i freakin murder with dat  

XMi3nSavageBoyX

WayneCloud

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:51 am
stryker has a good distance and power and if you put fmj with stopping power its almost as good as the spas-12 for distance, while the aa-12 has no distance, but is great for spray and pray nubs or snipers. Personally i would avoid both of these shoties though, the spas-12 and m1014 are so much better in my opinion.
PS: Don't even try to use the 1887, I would rather use the usp.45.LoL  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:56 pm
WayneCloud
stryker has a good distance and power and if you put fmj with stopping power its almost as good as the spas-12 for distance, while the aa-12 has no distance, but is great for spray and pray nubs or snipers. Personally i would avoid both of these shoties though, the spas-12 and m1014 are so much better in my opinion.

yeah the 1014 is i think the best. Then the aa12
And wayne is right. Never the 1887s. Go akimbo with them and some how miss a guy who is two feet in front of u. Somethings wrong with them.  

1jarlaxle2

6,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Lord Neo Vampire
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:04 am
1jarlaxle2
WayneCloud

yeah the 1014 is i think the best. Then the aa12
And wayne is right. Never the 1887s. Go akimbo with them and some how miss a guy who is two feet in front of u. Somethings wrong with them.

Ok i can tell u what happend.......when the game was realeased there where a problem with people using the akimbo model with fmj and GODDDD those 2 were like using 2 damn spas u coul hit and 1 kill someone 6 foot away so they trhrew a patch so basically that patch screwed the models making them really dumd and powerless  
Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2: The Offical Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games