Welcome to Gaia! ::

RAG-Really Awesome Guild *free contest over 1 mil in Prizes*

Back to Guilds

the ants go marching one-by-one, Hurrah! Hurrah! 

Tags: Cool, Zombies, Music, Friends, Awesome 

Reply "Be a man! We must be swift as the coursing river...."
Rag, I think I'm gonna go with this one. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

water_spirit
Vice Captain

Timid Cupcake

21,200 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Loiterer 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 2:21 pm
User Image

So after finding a tektek I like, john is at the store buying coffee and since gaia wont let us mass pm our friendslists every time they need to press F5 for 1000k(without considerably more effort), I've turned to you. What do ya think of the avi? Should I buy her?  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 2:26 pm
Yes! ^_^  

That Shroomin Stoner
Crew

Partying Smoker

13,075 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

water_spirit
Vice Captain

Timid Cupcake

21,200 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Loiterer 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 2:31 pm
That Shroomin Stoner
Yes! ^_^

Thanks the only things I don't own yet are the wings and the dress. Gaia has a bunch of items I don't even recognize. Makes me feel out of the loop. I should tektek more.  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 2:41 pm
Looks nice. redface  

Fire 0ak
Crew

Buggy Mage

That Shroomin Stoner
Crew

Partying Smoker

13,075 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 2:43 pm
I tek tek too much...probably because when I was a kid I always like those paper dress up dolls with different paper clothes. ^^ I get supa high and just get on tek tek for hours because it reminds me of my childhood. ^^  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 2:46 pm
Tektek is nice and all but I don't like to be reminded how few of the cool stuff I can actually buy. xd  

Fire 0ak
Crew

Buggy Mage

That Shroomin Stoner
Crew

Partying Smoker

13,075 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 2:48 pm
LordYakuza
Tektek is nice and all but I don't like to be reminded how few of the cool stuff I can actually buy. xd
^^ I don't care about owning the items...I just like playing dress up. mrgreen I'm such a little kid....haha.  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 2:52 pm
Every time I tektek, I spend so much on new crap. A lot of really cool items that go with nothing. I'm a packrat.  

water_spirit
Vice Captain

Timid Cupcake

21,200 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Loiterer 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

That Shroomin Stoner
Crew

Partying Smoker

13,075 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 2:54 pm
water_spirit
Every time I tektek, I spend so much on new crap. A lot of really cool items that go with nothing. I'm a packrat.
Thats not so bad. I'm a gambler so anytime I get gold, instead of saving for my dream avi like I should, I waste it on a luck key and waste soooo much gold. I would have three of my dream avi's now if it wouldn't be for my gambling problems. hehe sweatdrop sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 2:58 pm
That Shroomin Stoner
water_spirit
Thats not so bad. I'm a gambler so anytime I get gold, instead of saving for my dream avi like I should, I waste it on a luck key and waste soooo much gold. I would have three of my dream avi's now if it wouldn't be for my gambling problems. hehe sweatdrop sweatdrop

Yeah the luck things are pretty fun.
Did I mention I have 2300+ ubi ramen?  

water_spirit
Vice Captain

Timid Cupcake

21,200 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Loiterer 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

That Shroomin Stoner
Crew

Partying Smoker

13,075 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 3:44 pm
water_spirit
That Shroomin Stoner
water_spirit

Damn....You must be hungry!  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 4:06 pm
That Shroomin Stoner
water_spirit
That Shroomin Stoner
water_spirit

Kinda xP I could use ramen now. I collect a lot of use crap on gaia, it's a hobby.  

water_spirit
Vice Captain

Timid Cupcake

21,200 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Loiterer 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

That Shroomin Stoner
Crew

Partying Smoker

13,075 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 4:18 pm
water_spirit
That Shroomin Stoner
water_spirit
That Shroomin Stoner
water_spirit

Kinda xP I could use ramen now. I collect a lot of use crap on gaia, it's a hobby.
^^ That's cool. I don't know how much stuff I've thrown away over the years.... sweatdrop If you want I can give you some inks bugs and trash and stuff I don't want. ^^  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 4:22 pm
I tend to sell the inks, everything else can go though.  

Fire 0ak
Crew

Buggy Mage

water_spirit
Vice Captain

Timid Cupcake

21,200 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Loiterer 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 4:33 pm
That Shroomin Stoner
water_spirit
That Shroomin Stoner
water_spirit
That Shroomin Stoner
water_spirit

^^ That's cool. I don't know how much stuff I've thrown away over the years.... sweatdrop If you want I can give you some inks bugs and trash and stuff I don't want. ^^

S'ok I've got plenty.  
"Be a man! We must be swift as the coursing river...."

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces