Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Occult Research Society

Back to Guilds

A guild devoted to the study of the occult, in all its forms. 

Tags: Magick, Psionics, Supernatural, Paranormal, Occult 

Reply The Helpdesk (Quick Questions and Assistance)
Blood Pacts

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zombanie

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 7:12 pm
Ok, to start with, I've spent quite awhile looking through the results on various search engines for this topic, but I'm not having any sort of luck. Does anyone happen to know of any links that have information on how to do a blood pact between people? The most relevant results I've found are pacts with the Devil. Two of my friends and I are looking to do a blood pact with each other.  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 12:32 am
I'll post up some links tmw when I'm not thinking on zero energy, but what I've found with most 'rituals' is that it's more effective to write it yourself. steal from your imaginations and combine what the both of you feel are the most powerful and magical and bonding images/archetypes, etc and create your own personal ceremony for the experience. that way it is tuned specifically for you and your friendship, not just some words you are reading like a script with props that hold no symbolic meaning for you.  

yo_wtf

zombanie

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 12:26 pm
yo_wtf
I'll post up some links tmw when I'm not thinking on zero energy, but what I've found with most 'rituals' is that it's more effective to write it yourself. steal from your imaginations and combine what the both of you feel are the most powerful and magical and bonding images/archetypes, etc and create your own personal ceremony for the experience. that way it is tuned specifically for you and your friendship, not just some words you are reading like a script with props that hold no symbolic meaning for you.

Thanks for the information. Though, I really don't have any experience in writing any kind of rituals, but it wouldn't hurt to try.  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 3:30 pm
*puts on Hat of Amazing Safety Measures*
-If you plan on exchanging blood, clean, sterile tools are a must (soak it in rubbing alcohol, etc.)
-If you plan on blood on blood contact, make sure no one has any diseases that can transfer in blood (paranoia can be your friend here. Its even better if both parties haven't started teh luuuurve contact with anybody else)
-An alternative is drawing blood (with clean implements), dabbing it on cotton balls (with some from each person), letting them dry, then putting then in tiny bottles for a necklace.

Just some thoughts ^_^  

erinnightwalker

Lovely-Avarice

Unforgiving Bloodsucker

7,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:43 am
Why are you wanting to engage in blood bonding or using blood pact? If I understand your motives I might be able to provide you with appropriate help or information. It's not information I just go spreading out everywhere carelessly. If you're still curious lets have a chat about it. Pm me sometime and we'll meet at my place. It's really actually very powerful techniques that you'd use and you might not need an elaborate ritual depending on your motives. It doesn't involve pacts with devils or selling your soul. However if your endeavor goes awry you might have some pretty annoying kickbacks.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:29 pm
hmmm this is a powerful type of magick. I've once been interested in this... well.. still am.. but more careful on it.. than before... lol... sweatdrop
Isn't it supposed to link you together? I would only do one if i know for sure I wanted to do it or if it's needed to do something or whatever... sweatdrop
I can't remember the info i know of it... xD but i remember reading about this... gosh.. gonk But you can create your own if you wish. 3nodding  

Breakfast Sex

Romantic Lunatic

10,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Generous 100
The Helpdesk (Quick Questions and Assistance)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games