Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply MMBN Help/Question/Strategies etc.
MMBN2 help

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Misty Irish

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 1:07 pm
How do you get past WWW area 2? it says im not strong enough, even though my guy is lvl. 97.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 2:38 pm
if I remember correctly, you have to delete all those security tower things (you know, the ones that act like a Guardian when you hit them). try using a Guardian and an IceStage. the Guardian's Punisher attack is elec based, so it will double in strength when hitting something on an ice or metal panel. I wish i could help you more, but i haven't played that game in a while.  

Silenfoot

Mac Smith

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 4:03 pm
a tip for when you get to the final tower:

use dreamsword3. the prize is antinavi X, the final requirement for Darkness PA.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 6:34 am
I hate those tower things. do you have to face the 3rd stage of them? and where do you find the navi master? i got to the "big bird brain" part.  

Misty Irish

Misty Irish

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 5:05 pm
yay i beat the navi master.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 5:16 pm
Silenfoot
if I remember correctly, you have to delete all those security tower things (you know, the ones that act like a Guardian when you hit them). try using a Guardian and an IceStage. the Guardian's Punisher attack is elec based, so it will double in strength when hitting something on an ice or metal panel. I wish i could help you more, but i haven't played that game in a while.

but wont the gaurdian not be attacked? oh well  

Misty Irish

Silenfoot

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 7:34 am
Gangaro_Girl
Silenfoot

I think that's what I did, but t's been too long since I played that game. The combo will still work on any viruses or in NetBattles. Use it on your friends, especially if they're using an Aqua style.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 5:36 am
i just use firestyle v3, and my whole folder is combo based. in it i can use gater, big heart, timebom+, and lifsword3.  

Misty Irish

vgmaster1897

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 2:26 pm
to get to WWW2 you have to get all of the V3 of all of the navis exept pharoahman.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 5:02 am
Silenfoot
Gangaro_Girl
Silenfoot

I think that's what I did, but t's been too long since I played that game. The combo will still work on any viruses or in NetBattles. Use it on your friends, especially if they're using an Aqua style.

OMG I remember why that combo works! You see, the Security Towers attack after a 10 second countdown. It's an unavoidable freeze-frame attack that hits your entire side of the field. So it would hit a Guardian on your side of the field, as well.  

Silenfoot

Yamimon

Ruthless Combatant

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 6:45 am
That was so long ago for me. I'm still trying to get HubStyle on my other MMBN2. But I mainly use it to try to get the last chip. Can't get HeroSword!! Stupid secret chips...  
MMBN Help/Question/Strategies etc.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games