Welcome to Gaia! ::

FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Back to Guilds

The best final fantasy guild on gaia; covering for ALL of your Final Fantasy needs! 

Tags: final fantasy, kingdom hearts, square enix, gaming, forever 

Reply "Other" ~ non-related discussions
M.Y.O.S (Make your own spells)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Parth Makeo

Romantic Lover

4,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 9:47 pm
Since i got bored i felt like making a thread on spell ideas for ANYTHING. they can be weak or anything just jot it down here.
I'll go first.
the basic elements i will use are from Japanese Philosophy which has 5 elements and of course light and Dark.

Fire Spell: Blazing Enchant, Support spell. enhances party members blades with fire. Each strike they use will hit for fire damage equal to 50% of Melee damage. lasts for three strikes.

Water spell: Rehydrational Rain, Healing spell. Heals the party for a moderate amount of health. It heals through five turns.

Earth spell: Quicksteel, Stat spell. Gives the entire party increased Defense and Magidef for seven turns.

Wind spell: Bladenado, Damage spell. envelopes a foe in a flurry of wind that strikes like a sword. Deals moderate to high damage.

Light spell: Summon: Mahan. Summons the goddess Mahna to heal all party members, increase all stats by one and reduces damage on current foes.

Dark spell: Grave Hands, Damage spell/Stat spell. hands grab from under the target, damaging it and slowing him/her down for five turns.

Void spell: The Beginning of the End (more of an overdrive for a certain person.) Overdrive. (name) stabs the Sword of Order into (target) deep into the chest. (name) channels the Power with in to destroy (target) from all directions and then uses (target's) energy to remake him into anything else (mostly plants)

i have tons more but this is a sample.  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 10:33 pm
Giga Holy: Damage spell. Deals massive light damage. Surviving units are injured with Holy spells every turn for [-insert number here-] turns. Defeated units cannot be revived for [-insert previously stated number here-] turns.  

Snowpaya

Fallen Guildsman

10,325 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Aeshien

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 2:37 am
Light

Angels Aid
Gets rid of the Demons Law affect.

Focus Aura Sphere
A sphere of charged Light energy focused into a perfect swirling ball.Thrust into opponent and watch it go thru..(more like a quick assassination technique)

Dark

Demons Law
eyes go red, one black wing will sprout out of your back and your hand will shift into a shadowy Claw.
Strength, Evasiveness and MP goes up, Health sharply decreases
Activates Dark Aura Sphere.

Dark Aura Sphere
A sphere of charged Dark energy focused into a perfect swirling ball.Thrust into the opponent and it explodes..(HARSH D:<)

Blood Law
you decide what your opponents blood does..(anything)
but puts major strain on the body after that, if used to long..It'll Kill ya D< so its sorta like a Last Resort.

So ive got Ups and Downs O_o" and i havnt thought of any other elements yet D; my moves arent really for turn based fights huh? more action xD  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 3:09 am
Conjure Tent
- Recover HP and MP at save points without using an item. xd  

Oblivious Mischief
Crew

Tricky Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100

Gravity boy 97

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 12:32 pm
Hmm...

Echo of Light: A Light orb is sent to an enemie, the orb sucks out HP and makes the enemie slow, after three turns the Orb returns to you and your party members with a massive amount of HP, Protect, Shell and Haste.

Pure Evil: Dark magic is sent to an enemie, the enemie get's confused and are dazed for two turns.

Light of Alwaiya: All enemies in Range are being damaged 50% of their HP (Only if you get Lucky, Bosses are imunne to this spell). You get the same amount of HP that u damage.

Cursed Whirl: A Black Whirl is heading towards your enemies, the enemies is sucked up and their status elements is dissappering, they do not take so much damage though.

=) Thanks for doing this Topic!  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 1:50 pm
Summon time! NOTE: Certain names/places are from my story if it were to be a game.

Summon: Fluff.
Ability: Varies by Fluff.
How to Obtain?: Defeat Fluff Fairy.
NOTE: When used, it generates one of seven random attacks.
Flame Ring: Hits a foe with a ring of fire.
Water Hug: Fluff jumps into summoners arm and heals party by 25% of total Health.
Earth Pound: Shakes the ground below the enemies, making them attack slower.
Zip-Zap Wind: Envelopes the party with more speed.
Tackle: The fluff tackles the enemy, inflicting confusion.
Crush: Stomps the foe with the Fluffs own weight (Fat Chocobo Size)
Random Item: A Green Fluff appears and generates a random item for use. (no equipment)

Summon: Yanin Wall. (Yanin=Ying-Yang together.)
Ability: Double Punishment.
How to Obtain?: Defeat Yanin Wall at Lillum City Ruins.
Double Punishment: Strikes foes with both light and dark attacks. Unblockable.

Summon: Ion Cannon-Quad Cannon-Mana Cannon. (separate)
Abilities: Single fire-Elemental Force-Life Blast.
How to Obtain?: Sheshiro Tokugawa's Starting summon-Story Level-Clear round Fifty in Trial Mountain.
Single Fire: Hits one For for Major fire Damage.
Elemental Force: Hits all Foes with Fire,Air,Water,Earth Elemental damage. Also damages party by 20% of total health.
Life Blast: Hits all foes With Non-elemental Damage and heals Party for 20% of total Health.

the Fluff is to my story as they are iconic for Square and there chocobos.
A Fluff varies on the environment or purpose. They can be considered cute but there self defensive move confuses a Foe if felt threatened. The types are as listed...
Red: Fire.
Blue: Water.
Brown: Earth.
Clear: Air.
White: Everywhere.
Yellow: the fastest type.
Orange: A white Fluff that changes during the Harvest season. Mostly seen near a Raptorian village.
Pink: able to talk in every language (Mostly seen around towns for people of importance like an ambassador.)
Green: Very Rare. They say that if you catch it, you get three wishes but it has not been proven. No one has caught a Green Fluff yet.  

Parth Makeo

Romantic Lover

4,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100
"Other" ~ non-related discussions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items