Reply The Advice Room
i hate that dummy

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lieutenant Katherine

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 7:33 pm
well recently i broke up with my boyfriend because he tried to rape me and i put a bunch of knives through his gut and now i feel like i'm losing it. I keep getting angry at my friends and I honestly dont feel lie I'm actually here most of the time..like my mind is there but the only emotion i feel is anger..I dont understand. I didn't feel like this after any other break ups...im totally lost now....  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 9:50 pm
What you need to do is chill for a sec.

It was a smart thing to break up with your boyfriend. RAPE IS NOT ACCEPTABLE! Correct me if I'm wrong; I believe the reason why you feel "different" is not because of the break up, but because of the attempted rape. My best advice for you to spend some alone time by yourself, then go out for the wildest girls-only party! That's what I do all the time to de-stress myself.

Don't force your anger on others. Anger is just an emotion that is contagious to others, but goes away easily.

Just distract yourself. "Put your past behind you" and move on.

PM me if you need my advice or just someone to talk to :]  

yomi-mikazuki chan

maaoow

1,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 10:39 pm
Lieutenant Katherine
well recently i broke up with my boyfriend because he tried to rape me and i put a bunch of knives through his gut and now i feel like i'm losing it. I keep getting angry at my friends and I honestly dont feel lie I'm actually here most of the time..like my mind is there but the only emotion i feel is anger..I dont understand. I didn't feel like this after any other break ups...im totally lost now....

Please report this to the police.  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 4:12 am
You need serious help. Whether he did try to rape you or not, you need help with your anger before you try to hurt someone again.  

Tumbling Stars
Vice Captain

5,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

head_turner_chic111

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 6:10 pm
of course you didnt feel like this with other breakups. they didnt try to RAPE you.you are getting mad at your friends because you dont know who to take it out on. your angry at im and wat he tried to do.  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 10:16 am
Oh my goodness!!!! it's alight don't worry your not alone God will never leave you. i know you might be thinking "you crazy God doesn't love me look at me" but your wrong God loves you he yearns for you and you yearn for him thats why you feel a hole in your heart. I'll pray for you my dear, i need you to pray and cast all your fears and troubles unto the Lord, tell Him to cure you and love you because YOU DESERVE HIS LOVE. He's waiting for you. and my advise is to forget the past and move on because your not living in the past your living in the future. If you need some one to talk to send me a message. You need to report him my dear
Let the Almighty God bless you lost soul  

Evasparkles

LovleyDezzy_10

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:06 pm
You fill that way for a while but you will get over that  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:40 am
you feel anger because he tried to rape you and you trusted him and you take it out on your friends because you are under alot of stress and don't know what to do with it. what you should do is talk to someone you trust.  

Yuki Solaria

6,450 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200

amburrito97

Fashionable Hunter

3,500 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:18 pm
i suggest that you tell someone close to you whats happening, it will help you feel better to just, let it out. Your friends know you better than all of us on 'all us girls' so they will probably have better advice for you, everyone will feel extremly angry at 1 point or another in their lives. Try to avoid your ex, but if you do run into him, completely ignore him, and walk away. if he follows you then just tell him a short hi, and that you want to be alone. If you start hitting him or something you could get in trouble too.

Hope i helped!!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:26 am
clear ur mind, and try to listen to music,

Even writing wht u r feeling and throwing it away.

It was smart to break up with him. He never respected u.

Now he was part of the past. Its done, over. Dont let his actions ruin your life. Enjoy. Forget about him because there are many nice things in ur life. Think about those and go do something fun with ur friends. Just remember to relax, think happy thoughts, try to be outgoing, and it'll be ok. biggrin

.. hope that doesn't sound lame... but enjoy life while u can
- Oh and ur doing the right thing, don't let it go too easily at first. Give him a piece of ur mind, or just steer clear away from him. . . and live ur life fullest  

Darkswiftmist

sanox_scribe

Invisible Survivor

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:34 pm
...He tried to rape you, you're mad, and there's something wrong? No. Nothing's wrong. It's justified anger, and this wasn't a normal breakup.  
The Advice Room

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games