Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you help me?
  yes
  YES!
View Results

Lady Eleanor Rigby

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 4:43 am
im transferring to another school and this is my first time and it like my 2nd home from the past 8 years andim not really comfortable with that . and another problem is that im from a all-girl school and im transferring to a COED one ,im i am so not comfortable with that,help?  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 7:41 am
well tell somebody that ur tired of switching skools and if they force u well tell them that their never being fair for their own daughters sake  

llxStarscreamxll

Chatty Seeker

8,150 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Nowhere-left-to-run

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 4:06 pm
Well if they force you try to give it a chance...if it sucks beg and cry to move...  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 4:34 pm
Well, there are two ways this could turn out.

1. There are a bunch of good, cute boys at your new school, and some girls with whom you have a lot in common with. You will instantly make friends, and make goo-goo eyes at all the eye candy! wink

2. There aren't any cute boys. But, there are a few girls you like, and you become friends with them. If anything, this will toughen you up (I should know from experience) and then one day, you'll see this awesome guy, and be head-over-heels for him. You'll live, sweety. This is the Age of Technology. You'll be able to keep in touch with your old friends, but you will make more. Promise. ^_^

Either way, give it a shot. Sometime, change is good, no matter how much we hate it. My parents divorced when I was 6, and I've gone through many, many changes myself. I hated most of them, but, honestly, it's improved my sense of humor.

Hope this helps you to see the bright side of things. GOOD LUCK!  

miss reku

Dangerous Lover

8,050 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200

vampires_cant_be_tamed20

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 12:01 pm
ive transfered schools in the begining of my life cause my parents were divorced and now they are gone (as in dead). it is hard at first but it does get better. you will end up with alot of friends, dont worry about that. and if there is any cute guys then get to picken (lol sry thats what my old bff said to me). but its still not right to be forced to move and to transfer schools. but i didnt have a choice.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:29 pm
What i have learned is that u should just make the best of it. Be outgoing, not anti-sociable and quite. People will find u easier to be around and try to get involved. Try to learn from new experiences are friendly with everyone, they will accept u better. Find someone like u , hang out with them,and soon be able to talk to them about anything.Ur friends will help u with boys or anything else. and then begin to reach out to other people. it just takes time
U just gotta trust it will be ok when ur life feels like its in a ditch. it will hopefully rise up, and trust in ur family to support u and let u make ur own desicions that u think is right. Ur parents want u to become stronger and experience new things,not be a coward all ur life and hide in ur shell, refusing to try new things( which i know u r not) It can be hard, but give it a try plz biggrin
life is all about trying new things and adjusting to something u r not used to.

Wow i just realized i wrote a lot lol. hoped it helped though. I did my best  

Darkswiftmist

o0Disapproval0o

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:47 am
Hey, my entire life was supposed to be spent in Greece, but all of that changed because of the Turks. They held my grandfather's area hostage for years, and then forced him and some others to move out of the European region. He had to start a life in America with a new wife. Thus, I, knowing little about American lifestyle, was thrust into this strange but wonderful country. Let's leave it at that.

If I get through this, I'm sure you can get through a new school. =] Don't worry about it. At first, I thought the children in American schools would shun me, but they were very pleasant. I enjoy being with my classmates and friends around me.

But, you can make the transition harder on yourself by thinking negatively about it. Don't just simply try to beg your parents or guardians to take you back to your old location. Believe me, the transition is hard on them, too.

So I'm sure you'll be alright if you just look at it with a positive, confident attiitude. : )  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:49 am
Carolina says...
my best advice is to remember that u won't go back, so make the best of it and try to make friends, oh wow, i suck at telling adviceUser Image  

iKawaiiKyle

5,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
The Main Floor

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items