Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Occult Research Society

Back to Guilds

A guild devoted to the study of the occult, in all its forms. 

Tags: Magick, Psionics, Supernatural, Paranormal, Occult 

Reply The Study (Research)
Cryptozoology

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ghisteslwchlohm

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 8:55 am
I've started doing some general research on cryptozoology and was wondering if anybody had good info from personal experience or media. My primary focus is non-humanoids (things seem to get messier otherwise). It still makes me sad that the ISC went out in 2005...Anyways, any help would be greatly appreciated!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:00 pm
I read a book about a cryptzoologist, wanted to be one ever since. Havn't spent alot of time researching it though. You should post anything you find on here. heart  

Fumetsu Hime

Autumn Ichigo

4,600 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:47 am
Ghisteslwchlohm
I've started doing some general research on cryptozoology and was wondering if anybody had good info from personal experience or media. My primary focus is non-humanoids (things seem to get messier otherwise). It still makes me sad that the ISC went out in 2005...Anyways, any help would be greatly appreciated!

A random fact:- In the tudor period one of the dish specialities were of a mythical creature which were parts of several different parts of an animal stiched together to look like a pig,sheep,horse, goose,dolphin like creature ;o  
The Study (Research)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games