Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
Boyfriend f*cked best friend...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

black_and_red_roses1

2,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 5:04 pm
as the title says...my boyfriend, well now ex-boyfriend f*cked my best friend. he was my first serious boyfriend. i ended up forgiving them both. was tht a stupid thing to do?

also i realized i still love my ex-boyfriend even after that and he still loves me too. he wants to go back out with me and i him but he thinks he doesnt deserve a second chance. he also seems to be pushing me out of his life... what should i do?

I seriously need help here....

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 5:59 pm
I wouldn't give him another chance.  

Nymphetamine-x

7,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

vodka machine

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 9:46 pm
well what would u want him to do if u were in his position???  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 2:08 pm
Omg Jaki

i no...before ive always thought that if i guy would cheat on me then i would nvr go back to him but now tht im actually in this sitation i want him back and im so confused...  

black_and_red_roses1

2,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

black_and_red_roses1

2,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 2:09 pm
vodka machine
well what would u want him to do if u were in his position???

i dont no...  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 3:56 pm
black_and_red_roses1
Omg Jaki

i no...before ive always thought that if i guy would cheat on me then i would nvr go back to him but now tht im actually in this sitation i want him back and im so confused...

I know how that is. I'm in the same situation myself. But you gotta remember the phrase "Once a cheater, always a cheater" is almost always true.  

Nymphetamine-x

7,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

black_and_red_roses1

2,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 5:12 pm
Omg Jaki
black_and_red_roses1
Omg Jaki

I know how that is. I'm in the same situation myself. But you gotta remember the phrase "Once a cheater, always a cheater" is almost always true.

oh  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 2:29 pm
black_and_red_roses1
Omg Jaki
black_and_red_roses1
Omg Jaki

oh

It is. I am a cheater, I don't do it because I want to, I just get bored. It happens.

I would say to drop your relationship with him and possibly her (because it might remind you about what happened and bring up bad memory's).  

serjtankian_is_god

5,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

black_and_red_roses1

2,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 2:37 pm
serjtankian_is_god
black_and_red_roses1
Omg Jaki
black_and_red_roses1
Omg Jaki

oh

It is. I am a cheater, I don't do it because I want to, I just get bored. It happens.

I would say to drop your relationship with him and possibly her (because it might remind you about what happened and bring up bad memory's).

thts wat i thought, tht i couldnt b her friend anymore bc of tht but for some reason being with her doesnt bring up any memories...i think its bc ive done so many other good times with her.
but i guess i should hav at least seen it coming. when he met me he was dating my friends sibling, i had went over to her house to sleep over, and later tht night me and him did end up making out (definatlely not one of my proudest moments) and her sibling ended up catching us...so he cheated on them with me...  
Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games