Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
life ******** sucks Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

emomazingchris

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 8:11 pm
my life ******** sucks
burning_eyes emo  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 7:01 am
It's normal.  

Nymphetamine-x

7,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

serjtankian_is_god

5,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 2:19 pm
********' p***y.  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 10:12 am
serjtankian_is_god

Agreed.
Everyon'es life sucks. Get over it.  

xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx

Gracious Vampire

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 12:43 pm
"welcome to the club".  
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 11:33 pm
Well, it could be worse. Here's some advice; Keep moving forward no matter what. If you keep moving forward despite tough times in life, then you've become stronger as an individual. If you learn to adapt to changes, and better yourself for yourself, then you'll learn to be happier.  

SOLDIER-X Genesis

Julienne Dreams

Beloved Sweetheart

24,850 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 6:41 pm
emomazingchris
my life ******** sucks
burning_eyes emo

Everyone's life sucks, deal with it.  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 2:50 pm
Okay, and here's the funny thing about this thread. This guy's life probably isn't even that bad. Like most "emo" kids, he's probably an over-privaleged rich little brat who thinks that just because their mommy or daddy didn't buy then that lamborghini for their 13th birthday that no one loves them and they should go slit their wrists. Haha, ******** idiots. rofl

xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx

Gracious Vampire

Desert Red Lipstick

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:12 pm
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx
Okay, and here's the funny thing about this thread. This guy's life probably isn't even that bad. Like most "emo" kids, he's probably an over-privaleged rich little brat who thinks that just because their mommy or daddy didn't buy then that lamborghini for their 13th birthday that no one loves them and they should go slit their wrists. Haha, ******** idiots. rofl

don't judge, thats not cool

we don't know the circumstances.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:34 pm
smiling_silently
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx

exactly! damn people need to shut up and stop assuming! i HATE it when people do that! you have no clue what he might go through! so until you know for sure? you dont have the right to say a damn thing!  

MeetMeOnTheDarkside

Frog Apocalypse

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:44 pm
Life sucks because that is how you perceive it. Try looking on the bright side, at all the little good things, and it should help some.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:52 pm
MeetMeOnTheDarkside
smiling_silently
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx

exactly! damn people need to shut up and stop assuming! i HATE it when people do that! you have no clue what he might go through! so until you know for sure? you dont have the right to say a damn thing!

thank you! from what i've seen so far on this guild there are a lot of people who assume s**t, its kind of sucks stare  

Desert Red Lipstick

MeetMeOnTheDarkside

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:55 pm
smiling_silently
MeetMeOnTheDarkside
smiling_silently
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx

thank you! from what i've seen so far on this guild there are a lot of people who assume s**t, its kind of sucks stare

I know! thats why i hate steriotypes soooo frickn much! people have no fycking clue what we go through! and dont have the right to say anything! scream  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:00 pm
MeetMeOnTheDarkside
smiling_silently
MeetMeOnTheDarkside
smiling_silently
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx

I know! thats why i hate steriotypes soooo frickn much! people have no fycking clue what we go through! and dont have the right to say anything! scream

*high fives you* totally, im not sure if im staying on this guild, theres more hate than acceptance, and i was hoping for a lot better cry  

Desert Red Lipstick

MeetMeOnTheDarkside

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:02 pm
yea so was i. btw you should friend me. i just wanted to be a part of a group that was like me....EPIC FAIL!  
Life Issues

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff