Ella Fantasma
Captain

Dapper Noob

750 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 4:03 am
I had rejoined gaia after a year of absence. I went to the towns, hollywood and rally. Day after day I'd be hit on or spoken to 13 year old people. After a few days of this I had an idea to start a guild for people who are 18 and older. My first problem was actually getting 20,000g to create the guild. If no one decided to join my guild then that's 20,000g wasted. After a day of deliberation I decided to go ahead and make it. I'd like to thank Jeremy for helping me get the guild started and inviting people to join. We had a rough first week of working out some of the kinks. We're not necessarily the biggest guild on gaia(yet) but I think that it was totally worth it. We have 60 more people than I thought we would and that is good enough for me. Help me expand the guild by inviting more people and being active.

heart

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:33 pm
This was posted a while ago, but...

I totally respect what this guild was made for. I'm so glad to have a place away from the teenyboppers, where I can talk to people closer to my own age and who have experienced life events similar to the ones I'm experiencing.

Thanks for creating this guild. :] I really appreciate it.

Madame No
Crew

Ella Fantasma
Captain

Dapper Noob

750 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:22 am
mrgreen Thanks. It always makes me happy when I get positive feedback. I honestly thought that this guild wasn't going to get anywhere. Even if we don't have thousands of people joining we're still doing better than what I had hoped.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:46 pm
Krissy Kupcake
mrgreen Thanks. It always makes me happy when I get positive feedback. I honestly thought that this guild wasn't going to get anywhere. Even if we don't have thousands of people joining we're still doing better than what I had hoped.

Oh, yeah, I think we're doing great. I've been looking through the Gaia forums for people 18+ that seem like they'd be good additions to the guild. :] We're a pretty good community, but some new people would be cool, too.  

Madame No
Crew

Calantha Josephine
Vice Captain

2,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:16 am
Thankfully it is rather easy to find this guild from the list when you are looking for an adult's only guild.

Tis how I found it myself :3 , I'm sure those who are looking for sanctuary from the tweens will find us soon enough.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:58 pm
though you say saftey from the tweens... ive seen plenty of our age act worse then there age lol... either way ill hang out with you all... donate when i can.... and just converse with the souls  

godofdeath-odin
Vice Captain

6,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100

PhantomFox05

Aged Gaian

5,300 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:18 pm
not a bad reason i like it and thanks for letting me join  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:50 pm
I had the exact same experience! This is my first time on gaia in about 3 years. I am constantly hit on by children and it creeps me out. SO GLAD this guild is here

BTW, before I found this guild, I created a "Town Topic" in zip code 001053 for Gaians 18+....but no one is ever there...I'm lonely. crying  

Scarlet Carmen

III GOT MILK III

5,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:01 am
I know what you mean i mean i find it hard finding ppl my age and im 19. I dont like how theres more lil kids on here...personaly..i think the site should be for miture ppl and not 12 13 or even younger children  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 3:30 am
III GOT MILK III
I know what you mean i mean i find it hard finding ppl my age and im 19. I dont like how theres more lil kids on here...personaly..i think the site should be for miture ppl and not 12 13 or even younger children

I cant go without correcting that. I believe the word is 'mature'
xd

Ella Fantasma
Captain

Dapper Noob

750 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Rum Loving Ninja

5,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:39 pm
It seems a lot of people have been hit on a lot by others here.

Why not me? crying

I just came so I can relate to others my own age.  
Gaians 18+

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games