Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [15]~ Stories ~
Pandemik: A Zombie Survivor's Journal

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiraden

3,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 3:28 pm
3-5-2014: It happened. Holy s**t, it actually happened, zombies! This new virus (the government called it avian flu) makes people turn into these crazy monsters (clammy skin, rolled up eyes, gutteral moans, I'd call that a zombie). They attack people, eat them. I saw the gay guy who works at Subway get bit. I put him out of his misery from the window of my apartment.

Not that I'm leaving right now, though. Everyone's clogging the roads, trying to get out of dodge. I'd get trampled, so I'm gonna hunker down for a while.

3-9-14: Man am I bored. Most everyone's left, but the main swarm in town is following them. I'll haveto stay here a few more days. Electricity's still on, but nothing on the internet or TV but a bunch of emergency broadcasts. I watched some DVDs and played a little Elder Scrolls V, but I'm getting cabin fever.

3-14-14: Ok, I'm getting ready to saddle up and leave. There's supposed to be a safe zone at DC (thank God I live in Virginia.)
Just taking stock of what I'm bringing with:
-My .45 (35 rounds)
-My camping machete (15")
-a flashlight
-my cell phone
-Food (Beef jerky, trail mix, and water)
-A bottle of whisky (May'be someone'll wanna trade)

(Before I continue, I want to know what you guys think)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:49 pm
Kiraden
3-5-2014: It happened. Holy s**t, it actually happened, zombies! This new virus (the government called it avian flu) makes people turn into these crazy monsters (clammy skin, rolled up eyes, gutteral moans, I'd call that a zombie). They attack people, eat them. I saw the gay guy who works at Subway get bit. I put him out of his misery from the window of my apartment.

Not that I'm leaving right now, though. Everyone's clogging the roads, trying to get out of dodge. I'd get trampled, so I'm gonna hunker down for a while.

3-9-14: Man am I bored. Most everyone's left, but the main swarm in town is following them. I'll haveto stay here a few more days. Electricity's still on, but nothing on the internet or TV but a bunch of emergency broadcasts. I watched some DVDs and played a little Elder Scrolls V, but I'm getting cabin fever.

3-14-14: Ok, I'm getting ready to saddle up and leave. There's supposed to be a safe zone at DC (thank God I live in Virginia.)
-My .45 (35 rounds)
-a flashlight
-my cell phone
wat the

Latino25

Latino25

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:50 pm
Kiraden

-My .45 (35 rounds)
-a flashlight
-my cell phone
i actually think this is a good story dude keep it up

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:55 pm

Needs Improvemenet, otherwise it's decent

Rotality

Tipsy Dabbler

xXxDivine_HunterxXx

1,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:57 pm
need to show a reason why they didnt attack you, or if they did (could add something like, couldnt get out of the house for a while because they were around my house, would explain why you stayed in for so long)

and specify what level your apartment was on. There may definitly have been an attack into your apartment if you shot the subway guy from out the window and you were on the ground level, lol, gay subway guy.

if you were going to DC from that far away you should add more to the list, unless you try to travel by car.(roads probably blocked by people being infected on the roads out of the city)

and electricity and water should have been out by then, at least one of them, there would be no one to work there and run it if there was an outbreak and the media got to the story about the virus, and quarantine later after the infections (few days to 2 weaks would be good timing)

and you should add if you were going to pick up a relative or loved one or bring your pet if had one or if you didnt have a pet at least write something like what the news said a few days ago like stay in your house and dont go to a loved ones house and what to have in your house or the status of the infections or detail of the infection.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:02 pm
there's a book that can back up some research if you PLAN ON RESEARCHING SOME OF THIS ZOMBIE STUFF

the
Zombie Survival Guide by H.G. Wells

sry for the caps-crappy keyboard  

xXxDivine_HunterxXx

1,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
[15]~ Stories ~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash