Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writer's Club House

Back to Guilds

Love to write short stories? How about write poetry or even RP with a few people? This guild may be right for you! 

Tags: Writing, Literature, Roleplaying, Poetry, Short Stories 

Reply The Author's Room
Heirs to Wonderland

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iAteAlice

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 4:10 pm
ok this is a story that came to me and tell me what you think and critique to your hearts content C: have fun!

Heirs to Wonderland

**Friday**
**12:45**

Alice clutched at her pendant and screamed as loud a she could when Dave told the audience “good night and have a good weekend”. Then looking around in desperation she caught sight of her friend Sharon and grabbed her hand and led her to the exit.

Sharon is a 14 year old girl with long brown hair and blue eyes who enjoys dancing around when she’s bored and likes to Act in plays.

Alice is also a fourteen year old girl with long blond hair and bright blue eyes who is very curious and will do anything to go on an adventure.

Alice gave Sharon a big hug after they escaped the crowds “thank you for coming with me” Alice said “no problemo!” Sharon cheered “I would do it any day” then she appeared to think for a second “and Dave is rather cute” she added with an evil grin on her face.
Alice chuckled “now your on my side” Alice said with a grin “yeah…. Yeah I am” she grinned.

** Time skip**
**Monday**

Alice tapped her foot while waiting for the bus thinking about her weekend. Sharon walked over panting and sat down beside Alice.
“Sorry im late” she chuckled “I thought I missed the bus for sure”.
Alice grinned Sharon was always late one time she chased the bus till the next stop before she got on. Alice grinned remembering that day. “What are you grinning at?” Sharon asked in a serious tone “oh nothing nothing” Alice said waving her off.

**5 minutes later**
**Monday**

Alice sighed as she got on the bus Mondays were the worst mostly because it was the farthest day away from the weekend A whole 5 days. She sat down at the first available seat which just happened to be beside Collin the hottest guy in her grade. Alice blushed a bright red like a Cherrie when she realized this. “how ya doing?” Collin asked. Alice looked at him like he were speaking some strange language “g……gggg….. gggood….” She responded then very unexpectedly she jumped out of the seat and sat beside Sharon and sighed. Sharon laughed “nice” Alice sighed again “god that was the scariest thing ive ever done in my life” Alice pouted Sharon just laughed.

Then of course they arrive at school.
Chapter 2

Alice moaned there were 2 more minutes. Two more aggravating learning minutes. Finally the bell rings and everybody runs, runs toward the door, toward freedom finally. Alice sits by the door and waits and watches for who? Sharon of course you silly Goose.
When Sharon finally arrives Alice sighs “where were you” Sharon sighs too “stupid teacher” Sharon muttered “Ahhhhhhh….. ok that’s where you’ve been” Alice says putting it together. “Where’s the bus?” she asks Alice who laughs at her “it left an hour ago. You should be glad you have a friend like me.” Sharon sighed “yeah I am. Now lets go, since we cant take the bus we walk!” Sharon said while starting to march toward the forest behind the school. “where are you going” Alice sighed “the forest! now march with me!.” Sharon ordered. Alice who always wanted to go to the forest followed along not even questioning Sharon.

**Monday**
**After School**
**Forest**

Alice laughed as they jumped over roots and branches not even looking back “where are we going?” Alice asked “I heard from a rumour from a girl named Bailey Chesire that if you walk straight through the forest it takes you too the park by our houses. Alice laughed “umm she must be lying our houses are that way” she said pointing in the direction they had just came from.

Then everything went black. A very dark black a black so dark you felt like there was nothing else in the universe and you would be alone forever.
Then everything went white and Alice blacked out from the sudden change.

**Wonderland**

When she woke up she breathed deeply Air, clean, fresh, air, almost as if…
Then it came too her she remembered everything that had happened in a matter of seconds.

Alice jumped off the ground and did a 360 looking for Sharon then she spotted her. She was sitting at a tea table with a HUGE top hat on her head. “S…shhhh …. Sharon?”
Sharon laughed “yeah that’s me now come sit down.” Alice walked over to the table and sat down. “uhhhh… why are you wearing that hat?” Alice asked “because im the Mad Hatter silly.” Sharon responded with a grin “and you are the descendant of the Alice of legend.” Alice stared at her in horror “im who?”  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 1:58 pm
more :3 but I really wish you people would comment

Chapter 3
For reasons you don’t need to know I’m going to be writing this chapter in first person and depending on the outcome I may write the whole story in First person.

I stared at her in horror “what do you mean I’m the Alice of legend? I’m just Alice perfect normal Alice” Sharon laughed “my dear have you ever heard of the tales of Alice in wonderland” stared at her in shock “what are you getting at?” Sharon took a sip of tea from her cup “im saying that you are the last descendant of the great Alice and that you’re in wonderland” she said waving her arms in the air “now come sit down and have tea” . I walked over and sat down at the opposite end of the table then it came to me “how do you know this?” she laughed “isn’t it obvious have you not read the stories? I’m the last descendant of the Mad Hatter” I stared at her in disbelief I had so many questions now and a lot of the questions would lead to more questions so I just asked the simplest one “Sharon can we please go home?” Sharon laughed “of course m’dear but always remember that the fate of this world depends on you actions.” Then she snapped her fingers and the world went black again.

When I woke up I opened my eyes but I couldn’t see anything slowly my sight came back and I could see again. When the shock of being blind finally went away I looked around at my surroundings. It was so peaceful then I remembered everything again I looked around and found Sharon lying on the ground unconscious with her top hat on.
I went over to her side and shook her “SHARON SHAROOON!!!! WAKE UP!!!”
Sharon opened her eyes slowly “good morning” she said drowsily
I laughed “yes good morning now will you please get up?” I asked
Sharon sighed “sure I guess but……”
“but what?” I asked “I want to go back to Wonderland Alice can we please go back”
I looked at her with a horror stricken look on my face “why in the world would you want to go back” Sharon laughed “because its another world Alice it’s a strange place with new customs and strange citizens” then she looked me straight in the eyes “isint that what you’ve always been looking for?” I looked at her in amazment “your r-r-right” I said stuttering on the R then I got an Idea “how bout this why don’t we go back tomorrow  

iAteAlice

The Author's Room

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff