No Name the Walrus

Newbie Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 8:07 pm
~Aliit ori'shya tal'din.~

So, I'm just sitting here, eating my Necco wafers, and thinking...I wonder what everyone's favorite kind of candy is. Not only that, but have your candy tastes changed as you've gotten older? What was your favorite candy as a child that you can't seem to find anymore?

Yes, it's a lot of questions, but think of it more as a guide. Not like you have to answer every one. I just like thinking about candy. 3nodding

~Family is more than blood.~

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 8:47 pm
User Image

My favorite candy when I was little was those Whistle Pops. You know, the musical lollipops that would drive your parents crazy with the combination of sugar and noise? whee Does anyone even remember those?

Now my favorites are jelly beans and pixi stix.

User Image

Kay Of Khaos
Crew

Tipsy Genius

Ella Fantasma
Captain

Dapper Noob

750 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 2:28 am
My favorite candy as a child were those Fun Dip things. I miss them sad I don't really think my taste in candy has changed much. I just don't feel the need to eat it as often as I used to.

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 6:40 pm

I forgot about whistle pops! Those things were amazing! And yeah, it drove my parents crazy so we didn't get them very often. I might have to see if I can find some somewhere....

No Name the Walrus

Newbie Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150

Th3 WereWolf
Crew

5,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 8:30 pm
i still really love candy
my fav is reeses they are really amazing
i also love air heads  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 9:27 pm
Krissy Kupcake
My favorite candy as a child were those Fun Dip things. I miss them sad I don't really think my taste in candy has changed much. I just don't feel the need to eat it as often as I used to.
User Image

I still eat those! Dollar General has them real cheap and I buy a bunch when I'm looking to get a sugar high. whee

User Image

Kay Of Khaos
Crew

Tipsy Genius

No Name the Walrus

Newbie Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 6:39 pm
Kay Of Khaos
Krissy Kupcake
User Image

I still eat those! Dollar General has them real cheap and I buy a bunch when I'm looking to get a sugar high. whee

User Image

The best for a sugar high, though, is definitely Pixie Stix...especially if you're looking for a quick hit. 3nodding

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 7:47 am
User Image

That would be why they're still top favorites, Shiny dear. biggrin
Pixi Stix kinda rock.

User Image

Kay Of Khaos
Crew

Tipsy Genius

Scarlette Begonias

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 2:10 am
my taste buds for candy havent changed that much i guess...i didnt like twizzlers when i was small now i do. & pixi sticks do rock! :3

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:08 pm
My favorite candy is gummy bears heart
I always thought that Swedish Fishes tasted funny when I was little but they are not as bad as of now 3nodding  

MightyNingster

Fashionable Raider

4,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Scratch Crow

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:43 pm
Ill eat almost any blaugh except for those warheads and really sour ones o; My favorites though are Chupa Chup lollipops, I have an addiction to them o;  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:22 pm
mine is more of a spanish candy is milk candy i cant find them crying

now they are jellybeans an lindor chocolate  

Gigabitdoll

Beloved Survivor

Lettora Draconia
Crew

1,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:35 am
I have a couple different favorites. There is this one type of German Candy that is chocolate filled with fruit flavored liquor and we used to put them in the freezer so the chocolate would freeze but the liquor would just get really cold and stay in liquid form... when you would bite into it you would get this yummy icy fruit burst of heaven in your mouth... ::melts:: it was so good. Unfortunately we don't have it here in the US crying

My other favorites are Lindor Truffles and Ferrero Rocher... mmm yummies!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:32 am
Um. Chocolate. o_o

No, really, I love, love, LOVE Nestle Aero. I only get to have it when we go to Dallas, though (the closest BIG city).

Otherwise, I love plain old Hershey's chocolate (bar), Reese's, Toblerone, Kit Kat bars.. Man, I want some chocolate now.

If you're talking about standard non-chocolate candy, then probably Werther's Original Hard Candy or Lifesavers.

Ahhh, the cravings... D:

Madame No
Crew

Calantha Josephine
Vice Captain

2,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:17 pm
I used to LOVE warheads as a kid XD , they were the best and all the kids in the apartments would buy packets of them and share :3

I'd have to say my favorite candies now are either random Japanese ones (Kinoko no Yama biggrin ) or Toblerone D:

I <33 Chocolate biggrin  
*Everything Else*

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces