Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Help, tips, and conversations on CoD:MW2. 

Tags: call of duty, modern warfare, cod mw2, xbox, playstation 

Reply The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild
I'd Take A Bullet For You... On COD - For The Dudes. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do You Maintain A Relationship?
  Yes.
  No.
  I'm Going To Lie And Say Yes.
  None Of Your Buisness.
  Suck My D* b***h.
View Results

trefina

Mega Prophet

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 7:30 pm
LOL JK, THAT'D RUIN MY KILL STEAK.

How the hell are you unable to maintain a relationship while being an abid gamer?

Try This;
Get A Girl Who Plays Too
;D

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 3:31 am

I don't know any gamer girls irl.
DDD;

Supiine II
Vice Captain

Preliat Militis

Enduring Cultist

11,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 3:38 am
You're a rare and illusive breed. razz  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 9:32 am

For all you lovely single men who enjoy playing CoD, you can go here and pay to play with your possible future bride to be:
GAMECRUSH.COM

Now, if that website doesn't seem desperate and sad, then I'm pretty sure you'd all have to agree that the men who pay to play are the saddest.

But, I know this is for the guys and all, I do have to say, I met my boyfriend through Modern Warfare 2.

So don't give up hope, guys. D;

Glamorize

Lucky Heckler

7,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Doug Squared
Captain

6,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 9:33 pm
I have a girl. I just play videogames at night.  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 4:33 pm
Love is like war....you fight for love, you fight against others to get your love and you use any means necessary.

Myself, I almost got the girl I loved but during the course of that year the news of that was like the world seeing a Nuke go off. I also had competitors too. In the end it went as well as a Helicopter hitting an RPG. Ever since then I have never been the same but enough of my life story. Main point love is like war (I even made the comparisons)

Also Doug Squared has flawless logic biggrin  

Moonlight Resonance

Greedy Capitalist

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

-bakayarxu

6,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 5:26 pm
u get kill steaks in cod??? XDDDD  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 8:33 pm
Doug Squared
I have a girl. I just play videogames at night.

same here but i play when i get bored or if i have extra time.  

Kid Renegade
Vice Captain

O.G. Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Aanika_Phaeton
Vice Captain

4,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 11:33 pm
I don't have a girlfriend.

Wait, what?  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 12:33 am
AdvancedChampion
Love is like war....you fight for love, you fight against others to get your love and you use any means necessary.

Myself, I almost got the girl I loved but during the course of that year the news of that was like the world seeing a Nuke go off. I also had competitors too. In the end it went as well as a Helicopter hitting an RPG. Ever since then I have never been the same but enough of my life story. Main point love is like war (I even made the comparisons)

Possibly the oddest analogy I've ever seen/heard/read.

Anyways, I don't know about all you guys, but relationships are pretty simple. There shouldn't be any competition to begin with; that will ultimately end anyways. Love is not war, nor a battlefield. Lol@patbenetar. It's not hard, really. It's only as confusing as you make it. There is and will be plenty of times where you just have to step back, take a breath, and say "Whoa. Shut the hell up while I sort this s**t out." The you buy flowers immediately for cursing.

No offense to girls, but you will talk about random stuff just to create conversation that could lead to some sort of argument that results in the climax of your day. Which is what you want; making your minds so, so complex. But I've got you figured out.

The only problem the guy ultimately deals with is finding the right girl. I think I huge part is having the same schedule layout. i.e. both work at day/night, sleep at the same time, chill at the same time, etc.

Oh, and lol@Aanika.  

Doug Squared
Captain

6,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Aanika_Phaeton
Vice Captain

4,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 2:01 am
Doug Squared

Anyways, I don't know about all you guys, but relationships are pretty simple. There shouldn't be any competition to begin with; that will ultimately end anyways. Love is not war, nor a battlefield. Lol@patbenetar. It's not hard, really. It's only as confusing as you make it. There is and will be plenty of times where you just have to step back, take a breath, and say "Whoa. Shut the hell up while I sort this s**t out." The you buy flowers immediately for cursing.

No offense to girls, but you will talk about random stuff just to create conversation that could lead to some sort of argument that results in the climax of your day. Which is what you want; making your minds so, so complex. But I've got you figured out.

The only problem the guy ultimately deals with is finding the right girl. I think I huge part is having the same schedule layout. i.e. both work at day/night, sleep at the same time, chill at the same time, etc.

Oh, and lol@Aanika.

Talk about random stuff to create conversation? We're not the ones with our little "pity thread" because we play so many video games, we can't get action xd

Oh that was kinda mean, all in good jest though 3nodding

But in all seriousness, Doug seems to know what's up. Good man. I've always thought relationships are simple. People who make them to be some sticky, complex mess are just making it complicated themselves! If you think yours is complicated, then step back, look at the big picture for a sec and you will see that it really is beautifully simple. Aanika's relationship advice for the day. wink  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 9:01 am
BIoodySin
u get kill steaks in cod??? XDDDD

Yes, I don't really want my steaks alive, just saying, we all like our steaks a certain way, alive is not my preference. ;D

And it is true, love really isn't that difficult to handle. Some women are but the idea of a relationship is a fair trade off of give and take. The woman can't expect you to just keep giving to her, she has to give to you to, like give you time to yourself to do what you enjoy doing. It really isn't that hard to find a girl, you just need to look in the right place.

Although, I'll admit, AdvancedChampion's analogy is awesome.

Glamorize

Lucky Heckler

7,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Moonlight Resonance

Greedy Capitalist

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 5:29 pm
Doug Squared
AdvancedChampion

Oh, and lol@Aanika.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_StiD0gUo4&feature=fvw
I got that analogy from that song  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 5:12 pm
lol, you got this from fb.  

Disturb The Universe

Moonlight Resonance

Greedy Capitalist

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 6:46 pm
Facebook? I never go on that much to know whats going on but I just heard the song and made the reference to my past experiences. I guess I make some pretty weird comparisons at times I guess >_<  
The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff