Welcome to Gaia! ::

RAG-Really Awesome Guild *free contest over 1 mil in Prizes*

Back to Guilds

the ants go marching one-by-one, Hurrah! Hurrah! 

Tags: Cool, Zombies, Music, Friends, Awesome 

Reply "Be a man! We must be swift as the coursing river...."
Live in northern california once, ....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

water_spirit
Vice Captain

Timid Cupcake

21,200 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Loiterer 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 10:51 pm
but leave before it makes you soft.

So sometime in the near future, I plan on stiffing my crazy landlord for about a months rent, smoking out my cats into submission and loading all my worldly possessions(yu-gi-oh cards, computer, wii and a box of clothes) into a ******** up car and heading back to the same shitty town I wanted so desperately to escape 3 years ago.

I guess affectionately nick named tweakatown( srsly we have a meth problem), a variation of the more mundane tecatown Manteca, CA is where I grew up. What I miss the most may be triple digit weather oddly enough. The sun never shines in oregon, and there is no hope spring. That and the pumpkin fair.

So rag,
do you still live in your hometown?
Tell me about where you grew up.  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 8:00 am
I spent most of my time as kid(7-20) in Mantweaka too. lol
I was familiar with nearly everywhere there. I guess its an easy feat but still. Some routes I can still visualize very easily. I know a lot has changed though. A lot of houses have been constructed on what was once farmland but that's fairly typical for the place. The schools are probably more over crowded than ever and the crime ever increasing as the bay area pepzels migrate in.
I think Manteca has the most nicknames out of any other city, its funny, Its like a kid with a strange name.
I had no idea you missed the place. Or maybe I did but I thought you were kidding. Its ok though, I can totally understand feelings of nostalgia.  

Fire 0ak
Crew

Buggy Mage

That Shroomin Stoner
Crew

Partying Smoker

13,075 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 9:31 am
I moved around a lot as a child. Born in Houston, TX. Moved to Deer Park, TX(sorta same area). Moved to Oberlin, LA. Moved to Pasedena, TX. Moved to Katy, TX. Moved to League City, TX. Then back to LA. Woodworth, LA. Alexandria, LA. Pineville, LA. Then again to TX. Conroe, TX. Spring, TX. And now I just live in the general Greater Houston area.  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 2:12 pm
There's a Cold Stone in Modesto right?
Right here, right now this is all that matters.
Plus i could probably make pretty good money selling paintings at the street fairs.  

John Obake
Captain

Heroic Smoker

water_spirit
Vice Captain

Timid Cupcake

21,200 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Loiterer 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 8:48 pm
That Shroomin Stoner
I moved around a lot as a child. Born in Houston, TX. Moved to Deer Park, TX(sorta same area). Moved to Oberlin, LA. Moved to Pasedena, TX. Moved to Katy, TX. Moved to League City, TX. Then back to LA. Woodworth, LA. Alexandria, LA. Pineville, LA. Then again to TX. Conroe, TX. Spring, TX. And now I just live in the general Greater Houston area.

I don't think I could ever live in Texas, I talk to too many loyal nextel customers that are bat ******** s**t insane to ever feel comfortable living in the same state.  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 9:48 pm
water_spirit
That Shroomin Stoner

I don't think I could ever live in Texas, I talk to too many loyal nextel customers that are bat ******** s**t insane to ever feel comfortable living in the same state.
Yeah. It's starting to lose it's lovely appeal. crying I may move to Cali...  

That Shroomin Stoner
Crew

Partying Smoker

13,075 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

John Obake
Captain

Heroic Smoker

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 12:48 pm
That Shroomin Stoner
water_spirit
That Shroomin Stoner

Yeah. It's starting to lose it's lovely appeal. crying I may move to Cali...
biggrin  
"Be a man! We must be swift as the coursing river...."

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff