Welcome to Gaia! ::

RAG-Really Awesome Guild *free contest over 1 mil in Prizes*

Back to Guilds

the ants go marching one-by-one, Hurrah! Hurrah! 

Tags: Cool, Zombies, Music, Friends, Awesome 

Reply "Be a man! We must be swift as the coursing river...."
why? oh god why? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nateea

Malevolent Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 8:05 pm
have any of you ever played a game? well how about one so incridably receptive and boring that you no longer know why you started? nor why you keep going back to it? yes we have all done it and may be still doing it as is my case please tell me these games i wanna see how many are out there XD

here's my latest one www.creaturebreeder.com
its where you breed these creatures, how they turn out all depends on how they look and randomness its supposed to be biased off real, flesh and blood D.N.A breeding.  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 8:08 pm
Nashama
have any of you ever played a game? well how about one so incridably receptive and boring that you no longer know why you started? nor why you keep going back to it? yes we have all done it and may be still doing it as is my case please tell me these games i wanna see how many are out there XD

its where you breed these creatures, how they turn out all depends on how they look and randomness its supposed to be biased off real, flesh and blood D.N.A breeding.

lol, they're time killers, its like playing civilizations, gives you a chance to play God  

Out_of_control57

5,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Nateea

Malevolent Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 8:17 pm
Out_of_control57
Nashama

lol, they're time killers, its like playing civilizations, gives you a chance to play God

lol I suppose  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 9:27 pm
Sounds like spore.  

water_spirit
Vice Captain

Timid Cupcake

21,200 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Loiterer 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Fire 0ak
Crew

Buggy Mage

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 10:46 pm
A while back I played Harvest Moon an concerningly high concentration of time. It really is a great concept, who'd of thought farming could be so much fun once you took out all the blood sweat and heart ache.
The breeding game sounds interesting but is there more to it than that? Is it like a variation on pokemon? That could be neat.  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 7:33 am
LordYakuza
A while back I played Harvest Moon an concerningly high concentration of time. It really is a great concept, who'd of thought farming could be so much fun once you took out all the blood sweat and heart ache.
The breeding game sounds interesting but is there more to it than that? Is it like a variation on pokemon? That could be neat.

nah its just breeding and selling your creatures off to other users. there is a thing called the wild where they say you can get items but I have NEVER found anything there that I can take  

Nateea

Malevolent Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500

John Obake
Captain

Heroic Smoker

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 11:19 am
This little thing called Gaia. I picked it up like 7 years ago and I find it hard to stop.  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 12:36 pm
John Obake
This little thing called Gaia. I picked it up like 7 years ago and I find it hard to stop.
So true xd  

Fire 0ak
Crew

Buggy Mage

bacon951

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 4:08 pm
Maplestory kinda got addicting for a while. but now Gaia is my new drug.  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 4:29 pm
Stealth XV
Maple Story is great, I played it briefly. I really liked the Sound track too.  

Fire 0ak
Crew

Buggy Mage

bacon951

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 4:32 pm
LordYakuza
Stealth XV
the music makes me want to slit my wrists. i played ms so much even when the speakers were turned off i could still hear the -do do doo doo do do dooooo- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 4:40 pm
Stealth XV
LordYakuza
Stealth XV
the music makes me want to slit my wrists. i played ms so much even when the speakers were turned off i could still hear the -do do doo doo do do dooooo- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

awww, well I liked it maybe I didn't play it long enough to get sick of the audio. There was an entrancing quality to the slashing,bashing and squashing sound effects . lol  

Fire 0ak
Crew

Buggy Mage

bacon951

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 4:44 pm
LordYakuza
Stealth XV
LordYakuza
Stealth XV

awww, well I liked it maybe I didn't play it long enough to get sick of the audio. There was an entrancing quality to the slashing,bashing and squashing sound effects . lol
yeah those were pretty cool. i still kinda miss it sad right when i started to get rich i got dial-up. & that screwed up my gaming life lol  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 7:10 pm
Gaia would definatly be on my list.... The only real reason I go on here is because of the facinating people I meet here... But the one thing that I hate and just can't stop playing, is my cousins Pokeymon on his DS.... It's unexplainably addicting eek  

HatelessHeart

5,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150

Nateea

Malevolent Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 5:33 pm
LordYakuza
John Obake
So true xd

I was excluding Gaia since they have a mmorpg now but ok  
"Be a man! We must be swift as the coursing river...."

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas