Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
what do you think of this plz comment

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

planet-lover4er

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 6:53 pm
wind can be strong so strong that you think you can fly but when you jump off that building to prove you can fly all you get is pain, pain that might destroy you in more than one way so why try to prove something that you know is impossible to do and will never happen why risk so muuch pain for a berif second of happeness. yet so many people do it and i won't have known why entill things happened to me and now i get it so jump off that buliding if you think you can fly cause maby you can but if you give up you never will be able to and if you can't pain is a better feeling then feeling nothing at all.  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 10:17 am
wow...i love that, i like how it stared off saying how its impossible but then it got really nice, i like it alot, good job  

MeetMeOnTheDarkside

SophieMorita

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 4:33 pm
That was beautiful and it really described the ways of trying the impossible and turning it into the possible.  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 6:51 pm
this is really good. it describes a lot....  

Jayde_Viveca

4,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

serjtankian_is_god

5,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 11:29 am
What I read;
wind can ~blank~ be so strong ~blank~ you can fly ~blank~ jump off that building ~blank~ all you get is pain, pain that might destroy you in more than one way so why try to prove something that you know is impossible to do and will never happen why risk so muuch pain for a berif second of happeness. yet so many people do it and i won't have known why entill things happened to me and now i get it so jump off that buliding if you think you can fly cause maby you can but if you give up you never will be able to and if you can't pain is a better feeling then feeling nothing at all.

KEY
{~blank~ = skimmed and missed a few words}
{ strike = to many grammatical errors for me to even attempt reading} < Or I have ADD and cannot focus right now...  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games