Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:39 am
╔══════════════╗
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
╚══════════════╝

User Image

"I may have knowledge, but..."
"I'm fired up!..."

"You even killed Cordelia, is that you treated a comrade like that," said Precht as he activated his lightwhip. Larcade frown as his magic react with a smirk, Lucky, Nashi, Julian, who just got back and about to say something about Cordelia, and Precht recognize this death magic, "Your death awaits in peace, like I will plan to use this to Natsu. R.I.P." he cast his sleep magic that's around him. Precht shook his head to stop his drowsiness, "D*mnit, I have no choice. I'm sorry Mick, Nashi, and Lucky," he muttered as he use his bullet magic to hit the Dragneels and Lucky as Nashi and Lucky yelped in pain. Nashi glared at her second master, who nearly fall asleep, "What was that for!?" she yelled at him, Julian rise his voice at her as he quickly wrote the rune for Dragneels, then at Larcade to cancel the dragon resistance, "Just knock Zeref's creation out! You and Mick have to punch his jaw or something!" he yelled at her, then he kneeled down trying to fight his drowsiness. Nashi looked at Julian, then looked at Mick, Lucky flew to her back to lift her up, Nashi crack her knuckles as her dragon tattoo like appeared on her right arm, "Hey Lucky, Mick and Azazel, looks like we are fired up to kick that demon's butt!! Fire Dragon King's Mode!!!" she shouts with a smirk to increase her extreme heat from her adopted grandfather's power. Thanks to timeline change, Lucky's paw has a higher resistance of Nashi's Fire Dragon King's Mode, "Aye Sir!"

"... Aye, sir"
"... Let's finish this"

User Image

Nashi Lucky Cordelia Dr. Alchemy Precht

Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:54 pm

Mick Dragneel and Azazel

User Image

"fire is purity, it shows us our true selves ..."

Mick smirked as he took off alongside Nashi towards Larcade, his flame aura glowed brightly as he did so "get ready for a heatwave, cousin!" he said thrusting a punch at him. Giovanni, however,
had a sweat drop at Mick's comment
"there's a reason you Dragneels don't do puns Mick ... please keep to that tradition" he said as Azazel's spirit looked at Mick "for real, Mick ... leave the comedy to Gwydion"

"... i can show you you're true self too"

MikuHinata1

LiefAngel223

wolf of warriors

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:40 pm
╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

User Image

"I'm fired up!..."

"Max Speed!" Lucky shouted to increase his speed towards Larcade, while carrying Nashi as her fist engulfed with flame. Precht, after he uses Bullet Magic at everyone to wake them up from R.I.P. spell and bluntly apologize to them, watch two Dragneels using their fist, and he groan about this, "I have bad feeling about this," he said about their impulsive nature, thankfully his clothes were made out of fire-resistance, including everyone's outfit. "Fire Dragon King's Demolition Fist!" Nashi shouted at the same time Mick punches Larcade. Larcade tried to block by his palm, but his "cousins" fire fists met his face and blow him away in sonic speed, then his body clashed into waterfall and against the stone. Nashi and Lucky watched Larcade fell down unconscious, she begin to laugh at her demon cousin, "Another score for us! Another zero for Larcade!" she guffawed at out cold Larcade, Lucky flew down and shook his head with a shrug, "Typical you..." he said like he get used to it with a smile.
Precht just face palmed after Nashi and Mick overdone it with their fist, "T7, J'uko, Cy'la... We don't think he going to survive in carbonization after that brute punch," he said to them about Larcade's condition. Julian, jaw dropped at that sight, heard Precht as he looked at him, "Speaking of survive, 2nd we have a problem about Cordelia," he spoken to his 2nd master. Precht looked at Julian with stern expression, "What happen to her?" "She's losing a lot of blood and in worse condition. If we don't close her large wound and stop the bleeding, she will die of blood loose," Julian informed it to Precht, who widen his eyes as he looked stunned. Nashi overheard it by her sensitive ears, she looked at Precht and Julian about Cordelia's condition. She thought about it, she find it unfair for Sora, "This isn't right," she said to herself as she focus where Cordelia's located thanks to her nose.

"... Aye, sir"
"... Let's finish this"

User Image

Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:41 pm

Mick Dragneel and Azazel

User Image

Mick watched with Nashi feeling uneasy. on one hand if Cordilia were to die then that would be one less enemy for them to worry about, on the other hand ... "no, it isn't" he said as Azazel and he de-fused and walked over to them. Cy'la sighed and looked at Nashi and Mick "Jedi can't interfere unless-" "save her" Mick said interupting the Twi'lek who then nodded "T7" he said as the droid beeped 'T7 = on it' then used the Kolto upgrade to inject a green liquid.
instantly the wound started to slowly close 'healing = in progress. life signs = 49%. 50%. 51%.' T7 beeped as the Kolto slowly worked
"she'll live" J'uko said then looked over at Larcade "anyone happen to have a pair of cuffs, then?" J'uko asked as Giovanni shook his head,
Mick looked at Nashi and was going to make a joke concerning her and Lupus but cleared his throat "might have to improvise" he said as J'uko stood up sighing
"why is nothing ever easy?"

MikuHinata1

LiefAngel223

wolf of warriors

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:05 pm
╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

User Image

"I'm fired up!..."

After T7 injected and reached to to condition, Cordelia woken up with a gasp, then she slowly sat up. Nashi placed her hand on her shoulder, "Easy, I don't know much about Jedi stuff, but I'm not sure it's hundred percent sure you reach to full life signs," she said to Dark Sorceress. Cordelia looked at Nashi and rest of Fairy Tail and Jedi Padawan, she pulled her arms away, "Why did you save me?" she ask them, Precht spoken out with his arms cross, "We don't have a choice, and you know Sora will wish to defeat you, like you wanted to kill her," he said to her very stern tone. Cordelia narrowed her eyes and looked away when Precht mentioned Sora, she slowly got up, "So you are doing this for Pegasus Knight. However, Vincent Angel made a big mistake for destroying the motherbase, he should have known better about HYDRA," she comment in monotone, and mention about HYDRA. Julian and others look shock, Precht frown to remember what happened in Xanato's Industry and talking to Dr. Zola, "HYDRA, I thought they were-" "Cut off one head, two heads shall take it place. They are everywhere, waiting for their true leader to return before they will resurface. You know that right, Master Hades, didn't father told you about Red Skull," Cordelia cuts off and talk to Precht, he shook his head. Nashi, Lucky, and Julian looked at their reborn 2nd master, "I rather not hear you call me that. I only know from Dr. Zola that he took over Xanato's Industry and blindly hired HYDRA scientist. HYDRA wanted to rebuild entire soldier. Why does Red Skull have to do with Xehanort?" he asked her and he knew HYDRA secretly worked on Xanato's Industry. Nashi and Lucky were completely shock, "Wait the minute, Alex's company got took over by HYDRA," "Great, how are we going to explain this to him about those terrorist he hired, not to mention Mr. Simon and Ms. Titania," Lucky muttered about HYDRA. "I don't understand, why Xehanort have to do with them?" Julian questioned himself, which Cordelia groan. Nashi started to think as she remember about the BREW, then looked at Cordelia, "The BREW, what does he want with the BREW," she asked her as she approach her to demand her answer. Cordelia looked at Nashi for long time, then she walked away and open a portal to Crocus, "Since you all saved me, I will play nice once and then I will let you go, consider yourself lucky. You know the story of how Red Skull suddenly vanished, but truth is, he touched Tesseract and teleported himself into space. Father only wanted BREW and Last Demon Tool known as a Key, so he will summon Eibon to ask him to open a dimension. After that, he can bring thirteenth member of Darkness, which is Red Skull."

"... Aye, sir"
"... Let's finish this"

User Image

Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:59 am

Mick Dragneel and Azazel

User Image

as Mick made his way to the portal with everyone else, he stopped and looked at Cordilia "you know ... I would think after nearly dying, you might want to think about if trying to kill us is really want you want ...
Because nothing as dark as killing is worth dying over"
he said before going to Crocus

MikuHinata1

LiefAngel223

wolf of warriors

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:24 pm
╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

User Image

"I'm fired up!..."

Cordelia narrowed her dull eyes towards Mick as Julian followed others, Nashi and Lucky were about to follow them as Cordelia spoken to her, "Ember Celica, once you go through the portal, I won't be very kind next time you and your friends meet," she warned her about next time they met. Nashi and Lucky looked at her with a frown, "You aren't very kind after we saved you. 2nd will take Larcade back," she replied to her and they left. Cordelia watched them go through the porta, then she looked away as her black pegasus landed next to her, "I know," she muttered as she hop on and took off to the sky.
Precht approached to out cold Larcade as he sigh and shook his head, "I don't know how you escaped, but you are coming back with us," he said to himself like he's talking to Larcade. He lifted his hand to use his force to lift Larcade off the pond and set him on the ground.

"... Aye, sir"
"... Let's finish this"

User Image

Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:54 pm
Cy'la Angelus

"why is it we get the weird jobs?" J'uko said looking down at Larcade shaking his head "so we can't carbonite him ... hopefully these Force Shackles can at least dampen his magic" he said before placing a pair on the demon's wrists

Cy'la gazed at Precht for a while not showing any emotion "you know, if Simon saw the way you were around his guildmates he'd call you an idiot, so i guess that role falls to me. you can't keep avoiding them forever, Precht"

MikuHinata1

LiefAngel223

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:05 pm

User Image

"Like Makarov said...

"If I go straight to where Fairy Tail and Triple Goddess are, I will be taken the punches by three people for what I did to them," Precht said to her as he referred Natsu, Yami, and Merlin after what he did when Xehanort resurrected him. He crossed his arms, then frown, "Although, I can give them a location to Xehanort's hideout, and share information for what I know about his schemes," he added about sharing all of informations to Fairy Tail, which he later smirked about that.

...Magic is alive

OOC:
Precht
Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:26 pm
Cy'la Angelus

hearing Precht, J'uko went over to him and put his hand on his shoulder "they try anything, you know we got your back, and Simon too" J'uko said while T7 beeped he would as well "i'm sure they'd appreciate that, but you have got to stop being afraid to face them ... that wasn't you, not anymore ... you're a Jedi and one of the Guardians ... as many lives you saved you more than earned their forgiveness ... Simon did first time he met you, and he forgave Onyx ... and really living in fear will put you back in the darkness" Cy'la said

MikuHinata1

LiefAngel223

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:07 pm

User Image

"Like Makarov said...

Precht listened to them, he thought of it as he exhaled out of his nostril. He gave them a rare smile, "Thank you guys, that makes me feel better. I think I have enough of staying away from them in this timeline, let's just go," he replied as he have enough of keeping his distance away from Fairy Tail in this timeline. He pulled the mirror and activate the portal, he looked at Larcade, "We better send him back to prison in our timeline."

...Magic is alive

OOC:
Precht
Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2020 9:25 pm
User Image
User Image

.:Keyblade Forms:.

..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

User Image

The islands were quiet as a keyhole-shaped portal appeared next to the wooden house close by the beach, against the wall underneath the small bridge that lead to the closer island. Vin was the first to exit the portal as he walked out, his cigarette smoke floating up into the air. The islands were quiet, the water the only thing making sounds as the waves could be heard in the distance. The sound of seagulls chirping as they floated around above the islands. It was a beautiful day to be on the beach as his armor disappeared, showing that he was wearing just suit pants since his suit jacket was burned off from his battle. Looking at his body, he saw that the burn marks were no longer showing which meant that his healing power was working again. This caused the demigod to sigh in relief before walking over to the beach, sitting down onto the beach as he sat there. He thought about what was happening to Jezebel, his body aching thinking about what Daichi could be doing to her and yet..he knew that she was strong. He just wished he could help her now..but he needed to be stronger..Stronger with his heart. Sighing softly, he knew he would need this as he spoke up with his cigarette smoke circling up from his lips, flying up to the sky above him,"You know..our teacher knew one thing...living on the beach is quite relaxing..I can understand why he would want to retire out where he could see the ocean and the sun every morning. It seems...comfortable."

User Image
MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:12 pm
User Image

lArmor:Here|Profile:Here|Theme:Here|

User Image

:.Dive to the Heart.:
User Image

User ImageI'm a daughter of demon king...
User ImageI'm also daughter of human miko...

Mitsuki walked through the portal and looked at the beach, it has been over 12 years since she trapped in timeless Fairy Sphere. It honestly felt like a day or two. She heard Vincent talking about Atticus retired at the beach, she smiled sadly to think about him, "I believe right after he dealt with Master Xehanort," she said to him, believed after dealt with their master's old nemesis. She looked around and saw the tree house with the cloth, "I will be at the tree house and change to bikini," she said to him and use her rope launcher to shoot it up to wooden ledge before she jumped up to the ledge, then pulled herself up. She head inside of tree house and grabbed her bikini out of her bag.

... I'll try protect them by my demon sideUser Image
... I will help them with my human sideUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

OOC:
Mitsuki

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2020 11:39 pm
User Image

User Image

Theme:Here

"the Jedi and Sith have it wrong, you know"
"There is no good or evil with the Force"
.."only choices"..

.::Jedi Master Keyblade Armor::.
User Image

Simon sat on a boulder cross-legged looking out to the sea concentrating on his breathing and calming his mind which he had a lot of things going through it: Valkorion, Daichi, this new power. that was the problem with him; no matter even if he was relaxing or having fun he always had an restless mind. s much so he didn't realize he was levitating the boulder until T7 let out some small beeps and he looked to see not only was it levitating, but some nearby coconuts as well from some of the palm trees. taking in a deep breath, Simon got up and landed on his feet just as the levitated items returned softly back to the ground "your teacher must have been either a wise soul or one that desired peace" he said walking to Vin "either way, i can tell he must have taught you two well ... i had to go through seven lightsaber instructors before i was ten" he said with a slight chuckle "they said i ... showed off too much. but my master believed it was because i was strong with the Force. heh, ended up making my own fighting style outside the standard seven forms"

.::Other Armors::.

MikuHinata1

wolf of warriors

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2020 12:14 am
User Image
User Image

..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

User Image

Listening to Mitsuki as she left to go change into her bathing suit, Vin looked puzzled when he heard her. She got a bikini? Never thought of her as a bikini type as he laid down onto the sand with his cigarette sticking straight up from his lips as he listened to Simon say nice things about their old master before explaining how he was a showing off with his skills and even inventing his own fighting stance. This made Vin place his index and middle finger on the butt of the cigarette to move it away from his mouth as he laughed out loud after saying,"Yep, you are quite the show off~"
Once Vin stopped laughing, Vin looked up at the lightsaber wielder before placing the end of his cigarette in a small cylinder container to recycle later as he spoke up,"I mean come on. You have armor for every situation..freaking Iron Man over here..what's next, gonna have a suit that makes you shrink or grow? Gonna have a suit that has a pick lock mechanic? How about one that'll make you turn into a potatoe?"
Vin chuckled a few more times before sighing in relief, staring up toward the blue sky. He knew he was joking around with Simon but in all honesty, he envied him. Quite powerful for his age and yet, he could imagine him only getting stronger. Exhaling from his nose to try and relax, he spoke up with a sincere tone,"I will say this...you are quite powerful and one day, you'll probably be stronger than anyone..not because of strength though..with your smarts..let me be the blunt object for yah..after all, you are part of the family now."

User Image
MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers