• Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2020 2:03 am
User Image

lArmor:Here|Profile:Here|Theme:Here|

User Image
.:Keyblade Forms:.

:.Dive to the Heart.:
User Image

User ImageI'm a daughter of demon king...
User ImageI'm also daughter of human miko...

After Simon and Vincent were talking, Mitsuki finish changing to bikini and exits the treehouse, before she jump down with sandal. She looked at them with a smile as she adjusted her simple hat, "I hope you two don't want the sand in your shoes, if you are planning to run around," she spoke out before she stretch her arm. Her wayfinder was tied around her left wrist, and keep her assassin gauntlet on her right. Gentiana appeared beside her, "I will train you all abilities of summoner, it might be bit similar to your training to be Shrine Maiden. However, it will be difficult like the assassin's training," she said to her as she facing her. Mitsuki looked at Gentiana, she firmly nodded with a smile, "Right," she said as she's ready. Gentiana was pleased, so she lead her to the dock, what Simon will see on Mitsuki's back was a single scar from her left shoulder blade down to her lower right of her waist.
"Priestess, there is one limited break that will summon all of Astral Gods you forge the pact with, they appear, but we won't use it because it's too powerful. I will explain how it works," Geniana explain while leading Mitsuki about one limited break that she will summon all Astral she forge her pact with, but she won't train her to use summoning limited break because Shiva, Ramuh, Leviathan, Titan, Garuda, and Bahamut might do disastrous havoc. Carbuncle will be fine because he is supportive Messenger. Mitsuki was too afraid because she already picture it. She glanced at both Simon and Vincent, "I see, but it's totally understandable. I think we should keep an eye on them, just in case something happen?" she replied and asked if it's okay to keep an eye on them. Gentiana slowly open her eyes to look at two men, as Mitsuki stood on the dock, "I agree, however you must've lose your focus," she replied as she agreed, but suggest Mitsuki to stay focus. She summoned her Dragon's Destiny and looked at Gentiana as she smiled softly feeling nostalgic to remind herself how she met Desmond, "This brings back a memory when I met Desmond-san, and he taught me to use my arrow infuse with chirasengo against practice dummy."

... I'll try protect them by my demon sideUser Image
... I will help them with my human sideUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

OOC:
Mitsuki

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2020 2:13 pm
User Image

User Image

Theme:Here

"the Jedi and Sith have it wrong, you know"
"There is no good or evil with the Force"
.."only choices"..

.::Jedi Master Keyblade Armor::.
User Image

"now those first two sound like a good idea, but if you think I'm bad you should meet my mom" Simon said with a smirk then noticed Mitsuki's scar and frowned slightly. There was a story there and he felt it might be raising up bad memories like how the Republic Troopers were with theirs "part of the Jedi code is: there is no ignorance, there is knowledge. Not just intelligence, but an open mind to other cultures and their ways" he said then shrugged again "I've had stranger family members ... a whole guild full" he said then requipped into a pair of tan lenin pants with matching boots and a wraparound tunic

.::Other Armors::.

MikuHinata1

wolf of warriors

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2020 2:37 pm
User Image
User Image

..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

User Image

"Eeeh who needs shoes in general", Vin replied to Mitsuki's words about having sand in their shoes, making him look over toward Mitsuki who was walking away with Gentiana. The demigod noticed the large scar on Mitsuki's back, making his fist clenched as he remembered seeing it before. Letting out a soft sigh, Vin placed his hands behind his head before performing a flip up onto his feet as he listened to Simon liked two of the ideas before explaining the Jedi Code. This made Vin sigh softly before walking over to Simon with his arm around his shoulders as he spoke,"We do need to train, yes..but I have an idea on how we can relax...lets have a campfire tonight?"
With that in mind, Vin turned his head toward the small island where the tree hung over, making it possible for people to sit on there but also had enough room for some activities. A great idea for some one on one training but yet, they needed to relax, especially since everything they went through,"Simon, I'll go gather some fish, even get some sticks. Get some rocks and maybe some of that fruit up on that island there. I'll cook us something good."

User Image
MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2020 4:21 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Gentiana told Mitsuki that summoner was mostly mage with both supportive and offensive magic, while Mitsuki listens to her carefully. Instead of using magic, it will cost of evoke, so Mitsuki have to be wise enough to use evoke and summoning carefully. She toss her keyblade into the air and it shifted to staff form, "So how does this evoke work?" she asked her out of curiosity, Gentiana turned around to look at the ocean, "You do have faith in Gods, your religion and Astrals, your faith is the key to use evoke. Like I said, it is similar to Shrine Maiden. You did sacred dance, pray, and your duty of their service," she revealed it's her faith with Gods was the key to evoke. Mitsuki did remember sacred dance, it mostly drive ward of evil away from shrine, pray for Shinto Gods services. She did prayed for them whenever she visits the shrine, and she did summon Garuda back in City of the Falling Flame and she did help out where other 4 human hybrids. She placed her finger underneath her chin to think, "Faith is the key to evoke, but would that mean that I would loose faith?" she asked her, she didn't want to lose faith. Gentiana slowly shook her head, "No, always believe in yourself and others."

OOC:
Mitsuki

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2020 4:52 pm
User Image

User Image

.."only choices"..

User Image

"rocks and fruit, huh?" he said with a shrug "not a problem" he said before walking on to the bridge that connected the small island to the one they were on now. Surprisingly the island didn't have a large amount of rocks laying around, and from the looks of the wooden huts and bridge, they might have been used for decoration or such. He didn't want to disturb said decor if that was the case so he settled for the next best thing. Closing his eyes, Simon reached his arm out to the sea, feeling the power of the Force around him and several smooth stones started levitating up out of the water. Three large ones and twelve medium ones and made them land at the center of the small island he was at "they should dry soon ... now for the fruit ..." he said then looked up at the palm trees and looked for some that had some, his eyes then settled on one that had a few star shaped fruit and felt there was a sense of specialness about it. Curious he put his palm on the tree and saw a flash of images, too quick to make out but it was clear this place was indeed special and even saw warriors with keyblades. Removing his hand, Simon figured this world must be a central nexus for those that weilded keyblades, like Tython for the Jedi "Destiny Islands indeed ..." Simon muttered before trying to use the Force on the fruit before stopping. This place was special, this fruit was special, it would be shameful to use the Force to remove any so instead he climbed up the tree and picked some with his hands

MikuHinata1

wolf of warriors

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:51 pm
User Image
User Image

..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

User Image

As he watched Simon travel to the second island, Vin knew it was time for him to get to work. Walking around the trees, Vin picked out a few sticks for the fire, wrapping thick bundles with some rope he had found laying around before jumping down to the beach. Looking up at the ocean, he watched as rocks levitated from the water, traveling toward the second island. Vin's smile shown before letting the bundles of sticks down onto the sand before taking off his pants to reveal his boxers. He didn't want the pants wet and covered in sand so he placed them over to the side, hung up under the bridge before walking toward the water with a soft smile on his face.
This was when he dived straight into the water, floating deeper and deeper down. It's funny however. He had no problem with the water for he knew he could stay underneath it for minutes at a time until he needed to get back up for air as he used the knife from his back pocket. Using a bag under water, Vin used his hunting specialty and the ability to make the waters help instead of block his path, he boosted through the water while using his knife to kill some cod that was swimming around. Using the bag to contain the fish, he quickly kicked his feet upward to where he could reach the top of the water, his hair now slicked back from the water.

He turned around to see that no one was on the shore. Not Mitsuki or Simon. Vin shook his head violently as he rushed back onto the shore. Jumping from the water, Vin dropped down onto one knee before summoning his Excalibur keyblade. Looking around, he called out for them,"Mitsuki! Simon! Where are you!"
"Calm down kid. They are fine.", a voice appeared to the left of him as he saw..saw someone that he hadn't seen in a long while,"Put some pants on.."
Putting his pants back on quickly, Vin walked over to the cloaked man before looking around to see who was standing there. It was his old master as Vin blinked a few times. Atticus, in the vision, took off his cloak with a soft smirk on his face, letting it drop to the ground as it was shown what he was dressed in. A long sleeved black button up shirt with a couple buttons undone, his pants were dark blue jeans, his boots were tied tight and more importantly, his hidden blade was tight around his left wrist with a special hook blade attached. Vin was about to speak but before he could, Vin interrupted him,"I don't miss you talking..but I do miss you and Mitsuki..I don't have much time but luckily, I have friends in high places..I know about what happened to your lady friend.."
Vin grew silent as he softly sighed, turning back toward the ocean that was shown that the sun was setting against the water. It was quite a beautiful view. Atticus stood there, turning his teal blue eyes toward his apprentice before giving him a soft sigh before placing his pipe between his lips. The pipe was long and covered in mystic symbols carved into the dark wood and yet, he sadly couldn't light it since he had no lighter. Giving Vin a soft nudge, Vin turned his head before seeing exactly what the old man needed so he pulled out his Diamond Dog lighter before lighting the bowl within the pipe filled with fresh tobacco. Atticus took a couple puffs off of the pipe before looking out toward the distance, letting out a exhale before speaking softly,"Thank you...she'll be fine..trust me there."
"I-I know..", Vin interrupted his master, making the spirit of Atticus turn his head as he listened to the demigod's words,"She's strong..mind and soul..and..I know that by the end of this, I'll..I'll save her.."
Atticus only smirked softly before placing his hand on Vin's shoulder. He saw that the boy was grown up and wiser for it for the most part and it definitely made the old spirit smile softly. Vin smirked back toward his master before speaking up with a soft tone,"Is..Is there any advice you can give me?"
"Yeah..two things..", Atticus replied as he pulled his tobacco pipe away from his lips, smacking the top of his student's head with it before moving it away. Vin yelped loudly before looking back toward Atticus who he was about to yell at but Atticus interrupted him back,"One..save that girl of yours...and two...cut down on the smoking.."
This was when the master and the student shared a soft laugh before Vin sighed softly in relief, turning to his master only to see that he had disappeared.

Standing there, now alone, Vin stood there with his bag of fish and two bundles of sticks to his left side. Sighing softly, a tear fell down from his left eye before quickly whipping it away. Using his right hand to whip away the tear, he didn't notice that on his left hand, where his ring was on his finger, a small lightning bolt appeared against the jewel for only a split second before vanishing. The demigod looked up toward Simon, who was working on the fruit, before yelling out to his new friend,"Bring that all down here! I got the fish and sticks!"

User Image
MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:05 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Mitsuki sat on the edge of the dock, letting the the misty sea hit her feet. She and Gentiana stare at the horizon, "You might already know, both Arachne and Mido were killed by Xodira and Daichi's hand. Someone people said it's wrong to kill or harm their comrades," she said to her, Gentiana looked at her in bit of shock, "Reminds me of The Usurper," she stated before looking at the horizon again. Mitsuki turned her head towards her in confusion, "The Usurper?" she repeatedly, Gentiana slowly frown, "His real name is Ardyn Lucis Caelum, he was the firstborn son of his family over two thousand years ago, and he was suppose to be a king. Ardyn had the power to heal others by transferring their ailment into his own body, believing it as blessing from the Astrals. The truth is, it's not only Oracle can heal the starscourge. He traveled the countryside healing those afflicted with the Starscourge in secret while his brother, Somnus Lucis Caelum, rounded the infected up and burned them alive to contain the outbreak. Ardyn believed the Starscourge to be a potentially treatable disease, and abhorred Somnus's methods. The two brothers awaited the gods' decision on which of them to crown the king of men. Ardyn concealed his deteriorating condition from everyone, believing he would be chosen by the Crystal to save Eos, and his actions made him a hero in the eyes of the populace. He secretly met with his fiancée Lady Aera Mirus Fleuret, the Oracle, and the two explored ancient ruins whose builders had long since been forgotten. Lady Aera promised she would always remember Ardyn even if he were to be lost to history. Somnus, jealous of his brother's status, began to persecute him and painted him as a monster, but also truly believed that the way Ardyn was handling the Scourge was harmful and short-sighted. Somnus saw Ardyn's denial of the reality of their situation as proof he was unfit to be king," she explains about Ardyn Lucis Caelum's history, Mitsuki listens to her as she let her keep going, "When Ardyn traveled to the Crystal upon receiving word he was to be crowned, he found himself in a trap set up by Somnus who demanded the throne for himself while accusing Ardyn as a traitor. When Lady Aera died protecting Ardyn from his brother during their duel, the rage over her death caused his infection to fully manifest. Holding Lady Aera while being attacked by Somnus and Gilgamesh, Ardyn approached the Crystal to know the Astrals' true decision. The Crystal's light harmed him and cast him aside, Ardyn realizing the Astrals had forsaken him for being tainted by the Starscourge. His forsaken cause him to become immortal. His brother became a king, while Ardyn was in prison at Angelgard for over two thousand years. One day, he was released and plan for revenge on Lucis's line. He manipulate Niflheim to use the late King and late Oracle wedding in order to steal the crystal, and manipulate their love turned tragic. After 10 years of spreading starscourge, the True King return,and fought him off and he granted peace from immortality," she finished the story of Ardyn Lucis Caelum. Mitsuki was extremely shocked about tragic Lucis Caelum line, she thought of difference between Daichi Nanashi and Ardyn Lucis Caelum. She knows Daichi wanted Vincent dead, and after his grandson for something, she suspected it has to do with Ardyn Nanashi's chirasengo actting like a battery as she recall back at Greece. While Ardyn Lucis Caelum kill off Nox Fleuret and revenge on Lucis Caelum line, for becoming forsaken by Astral. She look down the sea sadly, so she uses Dragon's Destiny Staff to touch the sea, and drag it softly to create the ripple off of her reflection, "How awful..." she said to herself about tragic. Vincent yelling startled her as she and Gentiana looked to their left, Vincent was yelling out to Simon, who was reaching paopu fruit. Mitsuki smiled softly, "Oh dear, Simon-kun needs to know about urban legend of paopu fruit."

OOC:
Mitsuki

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2020 12:39 am
User Image

User Image

.."only choices"..

User Image

hearing Vin, Simon nodded and listen his hand at the rocks and sent them over like a stone rainbow down to the beach and used the Force to jump a front-flip down onto the beach where it met the water and walked to the camp area just as the last stone landed "you weren't exactly specific with the stone size you needed. and these were the only fruit i could find in the trees" he said showing three poupu fruits he had collected as T7 beeped happily and jumped off him to skitter on one of the larger rocks and looked at the two before scanning the fruit "oh right, i don't think i ever properly introduced you, Vin this is T7-O1 ..." he said as the droid made some beeping noises that Simon wince "i don't think Mark 2 is necessary" he said earning another beeping reaction "well it is a mouthful to say ... plus everyone just calls you T7 anyway" he said as the droid made a beep that sounded almost compliant "he was an astromech droid ... bout waist high, he built this version so he'd be more mobile"

MikuHinata1

wolf of warriors

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2020 12:47 pm
User Image
User Image

..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

User Image

Vin smiled softly as he watched the rocks float down to the beach, some different sizes but it honestly didn't matter as he began to organize them. The circle was a little larger than he expected but it honestly worked as he began to place dry leafs and sticks within the circle of rocks, digging out some of the sand to put more leafs and sticks inside more. This would make the fire burn longer as he began to look around. Over at the small wooden building, he noticed some cloth that would be perfect as towels you would put on the sand and one very interesting. A blue cloth that was tattered but quite long. Looking down at himself, he noticed that his pants were quite ruined so with that, Vin pulled out his knife as he cut the pants down to make them long enough to only reach his knees, making them shorts. He then used the long blue cloth to wrap around his waist to cover himself some more before sighing softly, grabbing the other cloth to place around the table.
During this time, Vin was listening to Simon as he introduced his little droid that has been on his back for some time. Never knew it's name but it was quite interesting as Vin smirked softly to the creature before speaking softly to it,"It's nice to meet you, Mr. T..name's Vin and well..hopefully soon you two will meet B.O.B...you can put the fruit onto one of these cloth here and if you want, you can go and tell Mitsuki that food is being prepped."
Vin smirked softly toward the Jedi before walking over to the campfire as he began to use the sticks to hold up the fish over the fire to make sure they are cooking. Meanwhile, Vin used a piece of cloth to wrap around his head, making his long hair pull back enough for him to focus. With his new outfit ready, Vin smirked brightly before he began to finish up his cooking.

User Image
MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2020 3:13 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Gentiana looked at Mitsuki in confusion, "Urban Legend?" she asked her, Mitsuki lifted her lift wrist like she's reaching out to the horizon to look at her wayfinder, "There is a legend about the star shape fruit grow in this native island, it represent a unbreakable bond we created. That legend spread around some realms, so some made star shape token to share it another, no matter how far away, they will never forget them," she explains the legend and star shape fruit represent unbreakable bond. Gentiana looked at her in awed, and it reminded her when Astrals Gods and Messengers sensed her when Mitsuki first step in Lucis. They were curious, so they keep an eye on her before they realized it's her immense spiritual power and the rumors, so they decide to choose her as a summoner. "I can see why your bond with religion's Gods and your friends are unbreakable," Gentiana stated as Mitsuki looked at her as she hummed curiously, "The unbreakable bond your create is another way to evoke your ability," she added that bond was another way to use her evoke ability. Mitsuki blinked and she finally understand about evoke as she looked her wayfinder, "Even for those who died, I will never forget them," she replied with a sad smile as she still remember those who died like Credo, her adopted grandfather, her mother, Atticus, Desmond, and Alice's mother name Hotaru. Her silver blue eyes notice a colorful sunset in the ocean, she tilting her head, "There is something colorful shell in the clear sea," she stated before she got up and made her staff disappeared. Gentiana looked at her with puzzled expression, "What is- Ah Priestess?!" she was about to ask, but Mitsuki dive down to the sea before she could stop her, leaving a simple sky blue hat on the dock. Gentiana stayed where she was at, but she will let her find a shell. It didn't take long before Mitsuki reached the surface as she kicked her feet to keep herself up in surface, and showed Gentiana thalassa shell as she gave her a beamed smile, "Look at this shell, from the inside it's a color of sunset," she said as she showed her. Gentiana squat down to take a look at it, she was amazed to see the shell.

OOC:
Mitsuki

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:22 pm
User Image

User Image

.."only choices"..

User Image

Simon gazed at Vin for a bit and tilted his head before wrapping the fruit in the cloth neatly and straightened up "remind me to give you and Mitsuki a crash course on binary speech. I keep forgetting not everyone can understand T7" he said as the droid tilted his head 'Simon = understood x first met = age nine' T7 said though it still sounded like beeping to the untrained ear "well i only knew the basics when i was nine. I was still learning three other languages at the time" he said before walking over to Mitsuki as T7 scanned the fish Vin was cooking. Simon arrived just as she came out of the water showing a very colorful seashell "sharp eye for seeing that. Impressive" he said before bowing his head in respect to Gentiana then turned back to Mitsuki "Vin is working on the food, he wanted me to let you know

MikuHinata1

wolf of warriors

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:28 pm
User Image

User Image

..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

The smell of the fish filled the air around them as Vin began to cook, using salt and pepper he had found around the island along with using lemons and limes to give the cod fish a little bit more of a taste. With a soft sigh of relief, he noticed that the food was about to be done so he looked over at the star shaped fruit which gave him a soft smile on his face. With that, Vin had a great idea. Putting the ring he had gained around his left ring finger, the gem began to glow bright red before he pushed his hand into the sand. Waiting until he was about a elbow deep, Vin let out a soft exhale before quickly shooting a fireball straight into the sand under him. Staying there for a good few seconds, Vin felt the heat escape before within the sand, the jewel glowed blue as water shot straight into the now heated sand, cooling it with ease. Letting out a soft sight, Vin pulled out his hand as a orange glowing ball of glass was pulled out. Strange enough, the glass was stained with a yellow color which he didn't understand but with that, he needed to begin work.
Now, you maybe thinking how how that sand needed to be to become glass? well, funny enough I googled it. The average human body temperature is 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit. Water boils at 212 degrees Fahrenheit. Sand, when hot enough to make glass, must be heated in excess of 3,200 degrees Fahrenheit which would take about seven to ten minutes. The thing is though that it only took not even one minute as he began to shape the glass the way he wanted. Using metal he had found, he began to shape around the glass shards with his bare hands, the steam flowing around his left hand was quite interesting as he began to work on a special project. He would need Mitsuki's help though with the enchanting however but it could wait till the object was cooled.

User Image

Quote:

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:45 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Mitsuki perked her hears from Simon as she and Gentiana face him, "There are some demons, mostly animals, have sharper senses than normal humans," she stated about demons with sharper senses like animals. She set Thalassa Shell on the dock, Gentiana step back as she acknowledge him. Mitsuki was about to climb up the dock, Simon informed her Vincent was making food, she can smell it, "I know, I can smell the aroma of fish that far," she replied with a smile and climb up the dock, "If we brought Happy-kun, you know he might whine for cooked fish instead of raw," she mention Happy love for fishes, she picked up thalassa shell. She smelled something burning as she dropped her smile and looked at the small island, noticing the fire magic, "Err... Is he burning something?" she asked, Gentiana looked at Mitsuki's scar on her back, her face shown bit of disapproval as the cold breeze swirled around her before she vanished, Mitsuki assumed that Gentiana will give her a training another time, until she noticed the ice on the dock, she already figured because Gentiana saw a scar that Daichi threw his spear at her. Thankfully the infection was gone, but the scar was permanent for her life. She start heading to the campsite, she noticed the glass shards and medal materials. She realized what he was making, so she couldn't help and ask, "Making a wayfinder, are you?"

OOC:
Mitsuki

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:53 pm
User Image

User Image

.."only choices"..

User Image

"Happy would be getting most of them for himself" Simon said when Mitsuki mentioned the Exceed and smirked but then frowned upon hearing Mitsuki said something was burning. Simon caught a whiff of that and followed to the camp sight and saw Vin was ... what the? "how ...." he asked and gazed at his Vin's hands "how are you not burned?" he asked as T7 beeped a few strands "i doubt he's part Devaronian, T7" he said before looking at Mitsuki and looked confused "a wayfinder? i've never heard of such a thing" he said before levitating a nearby log and sat it in the sand next to them and sat down "seems that of all the cultures and customs of other species i've studied and come to understand ... my original one seems to be the one i haven't come to know, i only learned how to use my mother's requip magic recently. about two years ago ... and that had some embarrassing results starting out" he said as T7 beeped out a sentence and a beep that sounded like a laugh "they don't need to know about that!"

MikuHinata1

wolf of warriors

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:34 pm
User Image

User Image

..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

As the other two walked over to the campsite on the beach, Vin was finishing up as he overheard the two. Nodding softly to Mitsuki about the wayfinder, the demigod looked to his right as his fingers tightened up the last piece of the wayfinder before sighing softly,"Well..thing about fire and ice, it doesn't effect me too much. My dad is kinda...you have the force right?"
Vin then picked up the finished the wayfinder before the water traveled from the ocean straight around the three before floating into his left hand where the wayfinder was. This created a ball big enough to contain the wayfinder inside so that way the rushing waters within would quickly cool down the wayfinder before the wall flowed back toward the ocean. Once it was dry, he smirked before finishing his thought,"My mother is named Aqua, known for her magical abilities and my father..he was known for only one thing. Fire. Some say that my mother actually cooled down his fire of war until she was lost.."
Vin then turned toward Mitsuki as he handed her the wayfinder, letting the piece of jewelry rest easily in her hands before speaking to the both of them,"I believe..that there is a reason why we all are here today. We are here to better ourselves and our connections. With that said..Simon, you deserve this as well. Mitsuki, do you think you can enchant this for me?"
Vin then walked over to the fire, placing some more wood in the pile within the rocks. Fire was glowing bright and the fires didn't even bug him. During this, he remembered when he was fighting Mido before feeling the burning attack straight onto him. It was strange however for that hurt him then he remembered what Daichi said. If keyblades could hurt him then that means when he touched the Golden Fleece, his healing factor was turned off since it was part of the Keyblade of Olympus. This grew worry for the demigod as he sat down next to Simon, grabbing a fish on a stick before using his knife to cut the side of it to see that it was cooked fully. Vin then pointed the stick right in front of the two with a smile as he wanted the three to kinda have like a three musketeers moment. Like when the musketeers would cross their blades together in their bound only with the fish impaled by a stick,"Thank you...both of you for being there..Mitsuki for being the level headed sister in my life who helped started my journey..and for you, Simon. You made me realize that I need to be strong with not just my body..but with my mind..thank you both."

User Image

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers