Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Soo.... my dad just died

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx

Gracious Vampire

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 10:33 am
(Sorry, didn't know which forum to post this in)
:/
Well... I've never really been that close with my dad. In fact, I kinda hated him. I went to visit him a couple of weeks ago in the hospital when he was first diagnosed with cancer, but all he seemed to be able to concentrate on was the fact that "My only son is a pansy-a** f*****t". When I left the hospital that day, my last words to him were "I hope you rot in hell". Bad choice?

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 3:28 pm
maybe...maybe not.......  

Jayde_Viveca

4,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

dang coconuts

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 3:50 pm
kinda harsh on both sides i think ninja  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 11:32 am
It's alright, there is a .0031% chance of there actually being a "heaven or hell" after life so the only way this would affect you is if you remember it and let it bring you down, now or later in life. Your father is not going to remember, and neither will you when you die.

Just be happy. smile  

serjtankian_is_god

5,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

blissfulend

Dapper Bloodsucker

4,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 2:09 pm
no matter what its okay. just dont hate yourself for it cuz it was gulit u the rest of ur life if u let it get to u. but i wish u the best of luck  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 4:40 pm
serjtankian_is_god
It's alright, there is a .0031% chance of there actually being a "heaven or hell" after life so the only way this would affect you is if you remember it and let it bring you down, now or later in life. Your father is not going to remember, and neither will you when you die.

Just be happy. smile

Hmm, probably the best advice I've seen you give.
And, I agree with you on the heaven or hell thing, so you know. In case you were trying to insult my religious beliefs with that, too bad. Atheist all the way! rofl
But thanks  

xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx

Gracious Vampire

serjtankian_is_god

5,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 8:10 pm
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx
serjtankian_is_god

Just be happy. smile

Hmm, probably the best advice I've seen you give.
And, I agree with you on the heaven or hell thing, so you know. In case you were trying to insult my religious beliefs with that, too bad. Atheist all the way! rofl
But thanks

No I was just describing how I feel about it...I am Agnostic, sorry love.
Well this is the first not completely stupid thread I've come about in this s**t infested guild.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:33 am
My dad is a d**k head and a moron on top of it. I could care less if he died, but now that he had a kid again I kinda wouldn't want that if only for my little brother I never met.

What you said doesn't really matter, what could have you said, he had his mind set and he was going to die.  

Art Payment

avenged_king

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:29 pm
You did the right thing visiting him. It was not your fault he could not accept you for you. If he can only tell his son what he said to you, you did not do anything wrong. It's hard not to be caught up in a moment like that.  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games