Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
Moments when a soundtrack for a videogame touched you Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CYBERPUNK PANDA

Ursine Lunatic

16,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 8:57 am
I don't mean "the har har inappropriate implication I made out of those words" . I mean made you feel lost, and made you just go "This will be something I'll nostalgia over in years to come"

For me it was recently Red Dead Redemption, they offer some redemption after a unsubtle cutscene in my opinion. This song plays granted you don't get off the horse they give you to use.

Far Away - Jose Gonzalez
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IkvAb6THQY

Post those game soundtracks, old or new that made you go and feel like this ladies and gents.  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 9:06 am
Minda's Lament

Twilight Princess is what did it for me.  

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 10:38 am
Might post others later, but this one was awesome back then and is even better now. It's definitely one of the brightest highlights of a soundtrack that was stellar all around.

Super Mario RPG - Forest Maze

I still remember hearing this song for the first time 14 years ago.  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 10:39 am
"Scars of time" touched me in a sexual sort of way.

I didn't mind.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

problematic briefcase

O.G. Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 10:42 am
Uhm, probably the Pokemon Tower music when I first played Blue. Natch, Lavender Town's music was like that to me. Creeped me out, and I felt sad too.

Also, in a different way, sort of like awe, the first time in Monster Hunter on the PSP, when I got to the Forest and Hills map. It's quite in the base camp, then you move a couple of areas, and then it's like this orchestrated opening as you see the background of the whole place you're in.

Also, the first time I fought Lao Shang Lung, when he got to the fortress, and the game's theme music pretty much started playing.  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 10:43 am
Zelda's Lullaby, Epona's Song, Lost Woods, pretty much all of Ocarina of Time. It was one of the first video games that belonged to me.

And then Banjo and Kazooie's songs from the first and second games. They're not really so much as catchy, but when I hear them I feel like a little kid again.  

Orphie

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 1:30 pm
From Mario Sunshine.  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 1:48 pm
Hmm... Depends on what you mean by touched me. Perhaps the Gusty Garden Galaxy music? It lifts my spirits.  

Super Cheesio

problematic briefcase

O.G. Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 1:52 pm
This. :3 Maybe Owwin can agree?  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 1:52 pm
Orphie
Zelda's Lullaby, Epona's Song, Lost Woods, pretty much all of Ocarina of Time. It was one of the first video games that belonged to me.

And then Banjo and Kazooie's songs from the first and second games. They're not really so much as catchy, but when I hear them I feel like a little kid again.[/quote
This. This times 9001

darkshiek ze spiffy ninja

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 1:58 pm
darkshiek ze spiffy ninja
Orphie

And then Banjo and Kazooie's songs from the first and second games. They're not really so much as catchy, but when I hear them I feel like a little kid again.

This. This times 9001
...*Cough*...What? You want a meme or something?  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 2:46 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IicZebSIvQ8  

Waynebrizzle

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 5:20 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cn-fYP8m1H4  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 5:57 pm
J of The Wind
Minda's Lament

Twilight Princess is what did it for me.
this i agree with.  

Xilo The Odd

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 10:16 pm
[Kegan]
"Scars of time" touched me in a sexual sort of way.

I didn't mind.

Didn't really care for what I played of Chrono Cross (which sucks cause Chrono Trigger is seriously my favorite game) but ******** this is a good song.

which brings me to mine.

Make fun of me all you want, Fish. Chrono Trigger has ******** beautiful music. ): <  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff