Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elegantmovement

6,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 4:28 pm
Okay, so there's this guy I have really really liked every since like I met him (4 years ago). Two years ago he rejected me. Last year, my friends caught him looking at me all happily and even blushing when he's around me. This year, those signs still go on, and I confessed to him twice this year and I still go rejected. Can anyone help?  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 7:38 pm
DOn't give up. If you really like this guy, and I mean really like him, don't give up. You might have to start out small, though. Become friends. It might be hard at first, but if you become friends, you have a chance to learn more about each other. This way, he can get to know you, and you can see if he's really worth all the trouble. Once you two are comfortable around each other, and you still really like him, tell him again. By this time, he should've had a chance to get to know you, and to see if he likes you, as well.

I've never liked answering guy questions. This is the best I could tell you. Each guy has his own unique set of quirks, and personality. It isn't like we're diagnosing an illness here. There isn't a set of symtoms that we can go "Oh, he's doing this, this, and this, so start doing this, and it'll all work out just fine!". It's not like that.

I wish you the best, honey. To quote my mother, "Men. Can't live with them, can't shoot'em."

Hope this helped. -Reku1495  

miss reku

Dangerous Lover

8,050 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200

Evasparkles

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 9:57 am
he could be one of those romantic type and is playing really really really really hard to get. or he could just not be into you and it's all in ur head and if u think it's not, then i would suggest that u 2 go out together on a "secret date" which means just hanging out together with no one else and see where it goes from there.  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 10:10 am
he could be really shy, or maybe he really likes you but doesn't feel ready for a relationship maybe in time

my friend asked my boyfriend out for me while I was on the phone to her, they get on the same bus and she asked as a joke and he said yes!  

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

elegantmovement

6,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:22 pm
Thanks girls. I know now to come to you guys whenever I need advice  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:04 pm
Reku1495
DOn't give up. If you really like this guy, and I mean really like him, don't give up. You might have to start out small, though. Become friends. It might be hard at first, but if you become friends, you have a chance to learn more about each other. This way, he can get to know you, and you can see if he's really worth all the trouble. Once you two are comfortable around each other, and you still really like him, tell him again. By this time, he should've had a chance to get to know you, and to see if he likes you, as well.

I've never liked answering guy questions. This is the best I could tell you. Each guy has his own unique set of quirks, and personality. It isn't like we're diagnosing an illness here. There isn't a set of symtoms that we can go "Oh, he's doing this, this, and this, so start doing this, and it'll all work out just fine!". It's not like that.

I wish you the best, honey. To quote my mother, "Men. Can't live with them, can't shoot'em."

Hope this helped. -Reku1495
¢ιηηαмση тσαѕт_ѕayѕ ;

I agree with Reku, I think it'll be a good idea for you to be friends with him if you haven't already.

In one of your posts, you said that he's giving you signs that he likes you (blushing, happy when your around.) But you can't always judge a person's feelings for you through body language, because sometimes you can misinterpret it, which could possibly be why you [& your friends] thought he had feelings for you.
                                              But even though you have been let down by this guy a few times, it doesn't mean he doesn't share the same feelings back. He could probably like you the same way but isn't ready for a relationship.
                                              But don't let rejection stop you from giving up hope. Talk to him more, and like i said in the beginning, become his friend if you aren't already. This could really boost up to your relationship as friends and could develop into something more.

Tip: Humor is the best way to a great friendship. [and inside jokes.]

User Image

Cinnamon Toaast
Crew

5,050 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100

LovleyDezzy_10

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:29 pm
Gurl dont give up!Go get yur man!I have been in that postion before But eventully he will get tired of rejecting you cause he know he like you.The way I know this is because the boy I was talking about eventully asked me out and I am having the time of my life!Him and I are cute little couple.  
The Advice Room

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games