Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Help, tips, and conversations on CoD:MW2. 

Tags: call of duty, modern warfare, cod mw2, xbox, playstation 

Reply The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild
Little kids in mw2 Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kid Renegade
Vice Captain

O.G. Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 12:05 pm
I think little kids 11 under should not play mw2 or any mature games online espicially with a mic. Its alright if they stay mature but if they start talking s**t.. idk wat do. But my opinion is they shouldn't have online evil  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 1:34 pm
If you think 11-year-olds on MW2 are bad, try 6 year-olds on Rainbow Six Vegas 2, who threaten to have their 9 year old brother beat me up. I was 15 at the time, I told the kid I would snap his brother in half with minimal effort. Then he threaten me with his dad. My final reply before his dad took the controller and slapped him across the room, "Good luck finding me." *SLAP*  

Buki_Actual

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250

Moonlight Resonance

Greedy Capitalist

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 2:19 pm
Yet again with the kids, *sigh* the easiest way is to mute them  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 8:55 pm
i find it enjoyable when they talk s**t in the lobby then i make them rage quit in the middle of the game  

wilson2008

Dangerous Businesswoman

12,575 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Noob wrangler 100

Cookies-Kun

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 10:28 pm
little kids think they are cool just because they play a game like that lol but really they are just wanna-bes and annoying because they talk mad s**t and when they are losing they freakin leave which is SOOOOOO funny or they acuse me of "cheating" to me little kids should stay to kids games like need for speed or somethin  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 12:09 am
*Mutes*  

Aanika_Phaeton
Vice Captain

4,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100

duvaxD

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 12:18 am
God bless the mute possibility xp  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 7:48 am
Well yeah but the worst that can happen is if they join your private match  

Kid Renegade
Vice Captain

O.G. Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Siul Uchiha

Malevolent Tactician

10,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:37 pm
mute is your best friend  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:42 pm
The way I see it, if you can't buy it on your own (age req.), then you shouldn't be able to play it. With or without parental consent.  

Doug Squared
Captain

6,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Kittymeeow
Vice Captain

Anxious Cupcake

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:49 am
Blame the parents.
Kinda funny those parents buy their KIDS games made for mature players... its like.. do they even look at the damn game they just bought their 10 year old? Yea, war is part of life.... but a 10 year old playing this hearing the racist s**t talkin on this game.. oh dear. Next thing you know youre gettin called by the principle "You son was tellin little Wayne that he is a stupid ****** and hes gonna "merk" is ******** black a**"
Then you got the school, parents and other kids thinkin your kid is a racist little ******** that cant keep his mouth in check.. and then who do they blame for that... The parents and then the parents get a bad rep. Hmmm.

I honestly dont give a s**t who plays... but the little kid voices can get annoying... and I swear like a sailor... and I wont stop just cause a little kid is playing... not my problem...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:47 am
Kittymeeow
Blame the parents.
Kinda funny those parents buy their KIDS games made for mature players... its like.. do they even look at the damn game they just bought their 10 year old? Yea, war is part of life.... but a 10 year old playing this hearing the racist s**t talkin on this game.. oh dear. Next thing you know youre gettin called by the principle "You son was tellin little Wayne that he is a stupid n****r and hes gonna "merk" is ******** black a**"
Then you got the school, parents and other kids thinkin your kid is a racist little ******** that cant keep his mouth in check.. and then who do they blame for that... The parents and then the parents get a bad rep. Hmmm.

I honestly dont give a s**t who plays... but the little kid voices can get annoying... and I swear like a sailor... and I wont stop just cause a little kid is playing... not my problem...

lol thats funny ;D  

Kid Renegade
Vice Captain

O.G. Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Ocelot913

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:56 pm
Little kids can be very annoying. For example, say they play Grand Theft Auto a lot of curse words right? Also sexual cutscenes = VERY BAD for kids. The kid could say what they saw to their parents, friends, or maybe right near the teachers at school. Thus, maybe holding them back another year or worse. Plus if they learned a new curse word they might not have a clue what it is. Maybe 5 year olds watching a older brother play GTA or something. So yeah this is pretty bad that parents buy little kids games that are not good.

Because M games are rated M for Manly.

xD  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:04 pm
The Real Archangel Tyrael
Little kids can be very annoying. For example, say they play Grand Theft Auto a lot of curse words right? Also sexual cutscenes = VERY BAD for kids. The kid could say what they saw to their parents, friends, or maybe right near the teachers at school. Thus, maybe holding them back another year or worse. Plus if they learned a new curse word they might not have a clue what it is. Maybe 5 year olds watching a older brother play GTA or something. So yeah this is pretty bad that parents buy little kids games that are not good.

xD

What about .... MIGHTY! Or MAJESTIC! or Magnificent! or Morbid! or...... lol Oh i dunno.  

Kittymeeow
Vice Captain

Anxious Cupcake

Kid Renegade
Vice Captain

O.G. Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:41 pm
Kittymeeow
The Real Archangel Tyrael

xD

What about .... MIGHTY! Or MAJESTIC! or Magnificent! or Morbid! or...... lol Oh i dunno.

i know mature XD original  
The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces