Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Art Share
Anyone willing to draw my Fursona guy? 45K gold if you can..

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 3:21 am
Title says it all, pretty much.I'd like one done of just Laz. heres the descrip and pics....

Height: 5' 9''
Length: 10'
Weight: 450 Kilos
Eye Color: Blue
Talon Color: Ebony
Physical Description:
Superficially Canine in body structure.Bi-Quadrapedal in stature ( Can walk on two legs as well as on all fours equally well, although he looks akward when walking, and is prone to tripping). Raptorial beak in place of muzzle as you would find with a terrestrial canine predator. Thick, creamy white fur from head to tail, a evoltionary adaptation to harsh winters and climates, with a stiffer "Mane" down the neck. forepaws are more hand than canine paw, fully capably of fine manipulation, but soft pads on the palms are still present, as are long, semi-retractable talons. Lazurkri has black traceries around his beak and eyes and up and down his flanks, and his tail plume is pure black in color. Blue tribal designs have been inked into his fur around his legs and chest, as well as gold ink applied to his mane.

Ref Picture(s)
(The Scaled Black creature is Lazurkri's mate, Xuarie)
User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:04 am
noone even interested in taking it on? seriously..... come on guys, been wanting someone to draw my guy for quite a while now....  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Chaoso Hayies

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:34 pm
I'd do it but I'm not nearly good enough to do it justice....the best I chould do is give a concepted for someone else to run with
My best work

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:52 pm

I'll give it a crack.

Pop Boba

Feral Gatekeeper

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:11 pm
Thanks!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:42 am
Which should I take as ref. picture? Upper or lower one? The tribal tattoos are different, and the tail as well.
+Any bonus by drawing the mate either? 4laugh

I really like them and would want to draw them, but I can make it only after the finals. sweatdrop Is that a problem?  

DramaticCat

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:40 pm
I have no problem waiting..... I'd prefer him to be more like the upper, as I made him so that his fur is all white except for the mane and his tail plume, which is black....and I'd prefer it to be of just him. draw his mate if you want, but the whole reason I put in this request is so that I could get one of just him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:31 pm
I've made a portrait sketch. smile Just practicing the head, but I thought you might like it. rolleyes

It's HERE.  

DramaticCat

Art Share

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces