Nintendo Power sale

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:37 am
If anyone is interested, Amazon has a crazy a** sale on Nintendo Power. 1 year subscription for $5, or $0.42 an issue. Pretty nuts if you're still into magazines. I personally haven't purchased a gaming mag in a long time since the internet delivers content by the second. I'm still tempted, though.

92% savings!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:43 am
Magazines get exclusive s**t before anyone else. It's a good deal, even with the internet.  

Waynebrizzle

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:46 am
Kay is supah cool.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:19 am
Woah. And I pay £4 a month for Official Nintendo Magazine. sad  

Super Cheesio

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:13 am
I have Nintendo Power (my grandma thinks it's a great gift every Christmas) and lately I've been getting it but not reading it. I get all the information I need and want on the internet with bigger, better looking pictures, plus videos. They should come with demos or something.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:55 pm
I remember one time I bought one that came with a DVD with a bunch of trailers on it, which was pretty cool.  

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:15 pm
I remember way back when my dad used to get some Playstation magazine and it always had a demo cd with trailers and playable demos. SO KEWL. Of course nowadays trailers and demos on CD are a thing of the past because of XBox Live and PSN. CMAWN NINTENDO, GET IN SHAPE.  
'Tendo Cult~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games