Welcome to Gaia! ::

FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Back to Guilds

The best final fantasy guild on gaia; covering for ALL of your Final Fantasy needs! 

Tags: final fantasy, kingdom hearts, square enix, gaming, forever 

Reply Charity / Quests
[Quest Complete] Still Selling Cheap Stuff Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oblivious Mischief
Crew

Tricky Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:33 pm
My quest is complete, but I am still selling my stuff. This is for the helping of those who are questing in this guild.

Before, I
Hello, my guildmates.

I am passed halfway my quest for a Spectacular Golden Halo and seeing how the marketplace is not a very fast place to sell things, I decided to do this instead. But since I don't like (can't really say hate) the crowd in the market forum, I decided to sell some of my stuff here which is pretty much my home now. heart Now I don't know the rules of selling. Marketing isn't really my forte, but this is what I did: 10K slash on 5 and 6-digit prices and 1K slash on 4 digit prices comparing the price on the lowest price of the current market. I am selling a set though which I slashed 100g from each item then rounded the total to the nearest value divisible by 5K.

Rules
- I will send the trade request first. If you are interested in an item, please post what you want to buy in this thread. It will be on a first post, first served basis. If first person was just joking around and is not intending to buy after all, I'll inform the next person in line that he may purchase the item if he wants. No black lists here, but please let's all be civilized.

- No haggles. I'm sorry this is the lowest price I can offer.

- No trades. I need gold badly. I don't know how long the limited offer for the item is so I need to do this quickly.

- No bids. Bidding a higher price for an item already posted by someone else is not fair. Tempting but not fair. So please don't do that with a tagged "I really need this item" cos it will really break my heart to say no to that. (I don't keep a pet hamster cos of their lifespan... I buried 4 who all died of age, and after that, I stopped) (why the hell mention that? xd )

- Now I know this is a public guild, but let's keep this shop to be guild exclusive as much as possible k? wink

Here's my list:

Jack's Grab Bag Set (1 to 8 ) market price total: 35K+ --- 30,000g

Labu necklace market price: 3,000 --- 2,000g each (22 left)

Mimzy doll market price: 2,500 --- 1,500g each (12 left)

Mokona hat market price: 3,000 --- 2,000 each (2 left)

Worthless Gift Box Old April Fools item. Explodes in your face -- market price: 25K --- 15,000g

Thank You Letters:

February 2007 Celebrity Date, Celestial Wrap, Dark Star -- market price: 70 - 75K --- 60,000g

March 2007 Mythic Hair, Spirit Falcon -- market price: 100K --- 90,000g

July 2007 Fire Flower, Enchanted Strings, Mecha Form -- market price: 55 - 60K --- 45,000g

August 2007 Summoning Tome, Plasma Gear -- market price: 80K --- 70,000g

If this quest be successful or if these items be sold out, I will dedicate the rest of my resources to helping out every charity threads posted in this forum  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:45 am
Can I get a mimzy doll? And if no one else wants them, I'll take another mimzy doll and three labu necklaces to help you out. I know it's not much, but I'm saving my gold for stuff.  

Rebel Rinoa Heartilly

Oblivious Mischief
Crew

Tricky Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:27 am
Rebel Rinoa Heartilly
Can I get a mimzy doll? And if no one else wants them, I'll take another mimzy doll and three labu necklaces to help you out. I know it's not much, but I'm saving my gold for stuff.

So 2 Mimzy's and 3 Labu necklaces? I'll send in trade after confirmation.

Every purchase is a great help. So don't worry about it. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:00 am
Yes please.

2 other things that might help-
1. If you're good with riddles, try solving one in the FF riddle thread. There's a prize for each one. Current riddle was posted by me. Total prize is currently 3,000, but I may raise it.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/final-fantasy/ff-riddle-thread-back-for-more-action/t.57719791_recent/?_gaia_t_=626&mygntcid=1218551
2. If you like FFVIII, you could join my guild and participate in the contests. There's currently only one running, but I'll probably start another one soon. Just click my signature. (Note to Smiley- if you don't want me to advertise my guild here, you're welcome to edit this part out of the post.)  

Rebel Rinoa Heartilly

Oblivious Mischief
Crew

Tricky Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:51 am
Rebel Rinoa Heartilly
Yes please.

2 other things that might help-
1. If you're good with riddles, try solving one in the FF riddle thread. There's a prize for each one. Current riddle was posted by me. Total prize is currently 3,000, but I may raise it.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/final-fantasy/ff-riddle-thread-back-for-more-action/t.57719791_recent/?_gaia_t_=626&mygntcid=1218551
2. If you like FFVIII, you could join my guild and participate in the contests. There's currently only one running, but I'll probably start another one soon. Just click my signature. (Note to Smiley- if you don't want me to advertise my guild here, you're welcome to edit this part out of the post.)

sending trade - total is 9,000g

Edit: I checked your guild and it looks nice. though I'll have to decline. I don't really do well when I am in a lot of guilds. I did before, it was a disaster. xd But I love FF8, mind you. It's a great game.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:06 pm
That's fine. I'm currently in 3 guilds. It drove me nuts at first, but the one kinda died down a little. This one still drives me nuts on it's own sometimes cause I try to keep up with most of the posts. lol.  

Rebel Rinoa Heartilly

Oblivious Mischief
Crew

Tricky Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:08 pm
Rebel Rinoa Heartilly
That's fine. I'm currently in 3 guilds. It drove me nuts at first, but the one kinda died down a little. This one still drives me nuts on it's own sometimes cause I try to keep up with most of the posts. lol.

Haha! Alright. Anyways, did you get the items? I heard there this glitch going around in trading and the marketplace, so I need to confirm that you got your items so we can report immediately if you didnt get it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:10 pm
Roscoe Reyes
Rebel Rinoa Heartilly

Haha! Alright. Anyways, did you get the items? I heard there this glitch going around in trading and the marketplace, so I need to confirm that you got your items so we can report immediately if you didnt get it.

I got them all.  

Rebel Rinoa Heartilly

Oblivious Mischief
Crew

Tricky Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:14 pm
Rebel Rinoa Heartilly
Roscoe Reyes
Rebel Rinoa Heartilly

I got them all.

Ah that's good. Thanks again! smile  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:21 pm
I'll help you out a bit by taking the August Letter if you've still got it.  

Kaos Relinade
Crew

Genius

Oblivious Mischief
Crew

Tricky Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:28 pm
krozza
I'll help you out a bit by taking the August Letter if you've still got it.

Trade request has been sent. Thanks man. smile  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:08 am
The money should being wired to your account now lol.  

Kaos Relinade
Crew

Genius

Oblivious Mischief
Crew

Tricky Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:54 am
krozza
The money should being wired to your account now lol.

Trade is complete. Please confirm that you have the item. smile And thank you very much! biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:42 am
I have indeed recieved the item. Thank's and good luck in getting your own awesome item.  

Kaos Relinade
Crew

Genius

Oblivious Mischief
Crew

Tricky Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:22 am
Alrighty, that's good. Thanks again. Almost there. and running out of time. xp  
Charity / Quests

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff