Pokemon Trivia! Win Prizes! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Inazuman Frash

Unbeatable Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 12:12 am
Well in order to increase business I will start hosting a series of trivia questions for people to get the opportunity to win coupons to use at one of my businesses.

Now the rules are plain and simple if you answer 10 trivia questions correctly you win a coupon to buy something from one of my shops for a lower price. You can play for fun too!

Questions will vary from Pokemon Anime, Game, Whatever.

Round 1 (answers correct will be added on to future rounds):
1. In what episode did we see Ash answer a phone that went "Ring Ring Ring! Phone Call! Phone Call!"?
2. What was the name of Misty's boyfriend in Pokemon Gold and Silver?
3. Name all the pokemon that have the word "king" in their names.
4. What did food did Jessie remember her mother used to "cook"?
5. Name a Pokemon that Ash had with him that didn't get cloned in Mewtwo Strikes Back
6. Name all of Pikachu's alternate outfits in Super Smash Bros. Melee
7. What was the name of the episode where James wore on the fake boobs in a bikini contest?
8. Name the largest pokemon of the Hoenn region.
9. True/False is Sudwoodo a grass type pokemon? (you should know this)
10. Do the spots of different Spindas in Collosseum appear unique like in the game?
11. Name all the episodes of pokemon that got cut off.
12. True/False It is possible to get a female Mr.Mime
13. In the episode where Ash captures Primeape, what did they dub the rice balls Brock cooked as?
14. What's difference between Jessie's Wurmple and May's Wurmple, besides their evoloution?

If you can answer all of these, I'm pretty damn amazed.

Score Board:
lil mo 04 (sent me via PM on Thu Aug 12, 2004 1:35 pm)-He answered questions: 4,7,8,9, 11, 14
Jisihin-3,12, 13
Fox Demon Shippo-none so far since she sent in her answers after everyone else

special mention:
Nethalia managed to answer the most questions correctly (10 of them)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 5:39 pm
People post your answers here. At least post what you know.
After people answer the questions by around some time next week I'll move on to another round of questions.  

Inazuman Frash

Unbeatable Hunter

Namagoroshi_Okibi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 6:00 pm
Inazuman Frash
People post your answers here. At least post what you know.
After people answer the questions by around some time next week I'll move on to another round of questions.

but if we post our questions on the thread....other people can see the answers and if they didnt know them they could use them....get what I saying?
just wondering.....  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 6:25 pm
ooh this is harder than I thought.
Okay first come first served on answers. Then I'll keep track of how many people have right.  

Inazuman Frash

Unbeatable Hunter

Jishin

Steadfast Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 9:15 am
1. In what episode did we see Ash answer a phone that went "Ring Ring Ring! Phone Call! Phone Call!"?
Dammit, I've seen that episode. But I can't remember which it was. xp

Ash/Red

Slaking, Kingler, Kingdra, Nidoking, Slowking, Seaking

7. What was the name of the episode where James wore on the fake boobs in a bikini contest?
Holiday in Acapulco

Wailord (14.5m, 398.0Kg)

False. Sudowoodo is a Rock-type.

10. Do the spots of different Spindas in Collosseum appear unique like in the game?
Who plays with Spindas? blaugh

12. True/False It is possible to get a female Mr.Mime?
Yes, you can get a female Mr. Mime.

13. In the episode where Ash captures Primeape, what did they dub the rice balls Brock cooked as?
Doughnuts. (By the way, I have an easy rice ball recipe, should you want it.)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 4:06 am
Jishin

*comforts Jishin*

It's hard to remember episode titles sweatdrop  

Faux Desires

Trumpster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 4:18 am
I can answer 3 possibly 4 sweatdrop I'm not a complete pokemon know all I just play it and watch the series sometimes 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 4:21 am
Celes Star
Jishin

*comforts Jishin*

It's hard to remember episode titles sweatdrop

I've seen that episode also, and I know what happens in it but I forget all the rubbish names they give to the episodes.  

Trumpster

Trumpster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 4:23 am
jessie's mom used to "cook" snow didn't she? either that or jessie just went wacko during that episode. I vote the latter.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 2:57 am
I'll guess, but don't count my answers.

Bah. I forget. But I want to get that as my ringtone.

They never name him, right?

Slowking, Kingdra, Slaking, Nidoking, Seaking, Kingler.

A Snowgasboard--an entire meal made of snow.

Holiday at Acapulco - Badly dubbed as Beauty and the Beach xp

Wailord, that huge b***h.

Rock. If it was grass it wouldn't spazz when you squirted water on it.

Bah, no.

11. Name all the episodes of pokemon that got cut off.
If by cut off you mean not shown, Holiday in Acapulco (James has tits), The Legend of Dratini (gun use, which is stupid, as most American cartoons have more guns) and Electric Soldier Porygon (Abbadawibida...*SEIZURE*)

12. True/False It is possible to get a female Mr.Mime
Yes gonk

Jelly Donuts, I think. Bad dubbers.  

Nethilia
Captain

Liberal Member

3,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Inazuman Frash

Unbeatable Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 2:39 pm
Okay I updated my first post with a score board. I'll give the answers and start on a new set of questions later.

And yes Ring! Ring! Ring! Phone Call! Phone Call! is the awesomest ring tone ever especially with that voice.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 11:07 pm
1. ARG! I know the ring but I don't know which episode! ::sob:: wink

5. Was it Pidgeotto? sweatdrop I'm sure still had Pidgeotto when the movie came out...

6. Red hat [ kind of like Ash's hat ], blue party hat, and green top hat thingy [ it looks like a little plastic cowboy-ish hat ]  

WingedRa

pixiestixryu

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 11:21 pm
My Ra, these questions r evil. How'd you come up with these? O_o
hmmm, well this still looks fun, so behold my pathetic attempts to answer!

1. In what episode did we see Ash answer a phone that went "Ring Ring Ring! Phone Call! Phone Call!"? argh! I remember that ring perfectly inside my head, and yet I don't remember the episode! >< I'm gonna go w/ a really early episode though. ummm... errrr... epi #2?
I don't think they ever mentioned his name, did they?o.o No! I'm thinking of Crystal..... I never beat my gold or silver versions. T-T
Slowking, Nidoking, Seaking, Kingdra, Kingler.... and I still feel like I'm missing one....
4. What food did Jessie remember her mother used to "cook"?
snow.... something or other lol yea, my memory is disgraceful
5. Name a Pokemon that Ash had with him that didn't get cloned in Mewtwo Strikes Back. uhhhhhhh....
6. Name all of Pikachu's alternate outfits in Super Smash Bros. Melee
7. What was the name of the episode where James wore on the fake boobs in a bikini contest? Oh I heard a lot about that epi, it was......
...... *drawing blank* o_o
8. Name the largest pokemon of the Hoenn region. Finally! Something I know! That would be Wailord, though every1 else already knows this too, and has said it already. ^^
False. Another question I actually know the answer too and has already been answered. xd
10. Do the spots of different Spindas in Collosseum appear unique like in the game? ......haven't a clue
11. Name all the episodes of pokemon that got cut off. the porygon epi, the dratini one in the safari zone, and then the one w/ the swimsuit contest of course. srry don't remember the exact names sweatdrop There might even be more in later seasons, but by the time they were showing the later seasons I had already lost interest so much I didn't even bother looking it up. Oh, and then there was that Christmas episode! It wasn't actually cut, but I think they only ever showed it once... always found that odd
12. True/False It is possible to get a female Mr.Mime? hmmm, I think thats true...
13. In the episode where Ash captures Primeape, what did they dub the rice balls Brock cooked as? heh The only other question I can actually answer w/ confidence. Jelly doughnuts 3nodding
14. What's difference between Jessie's Wurmple and May's Wurmple, besides their evoloution? Again, not a clue

well that was both painful and fun...
Curious, will the answers be posted any time soon? I'd really love to know the answers to some of these, and great job coming up with this. I'd be amazed if anyone got them all right too.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 11:37 pm
Gah. Inazu, I just sent my entry when I saw this thread. That, and Gaia's was being teh ebil. whee  

Fox Demon Shippo

Moonlight Explorer

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Healer 50

Playwright

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 7:17 pm
The second episode, don't remember the name, but it was when he was in the Viridian City Pokémon Center.

Nidoking, Seaking, Kingler, Slow King, Kingdra, Slaking

Snow

6. Name all of Pikachu's alternate outfits in Super Smash Bros. Melee.
Red hat-, Blue hat-, Green hat-Pikachu

Holiday at Alapulco

Wailord....omg...

False!

I don't think so.

12. True/False It is possible to get a female Mr.Mime .
True! Lol....I got one in Silver....

Jelly donuts....I have the episode on VHS. Lol.

14. What's difference between Jessie's Wurmple and May's Wurmple, besides their evoloution?
I think Jessie's is meaner....way meaner...  
Pokémon Defenders

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff