Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hiki-mikixx9

5,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:04 pm
toda i went to the shoping center next to the habour and went tuorist watching. my mom and aunt were talkin so i just watch the tuorist. i wanted to know how it feels to stare at ppl. ppl always stare at me cuz i'm albino and i live on a island of MAINLY black ppl

If u were albino how wood u feel bein stared at ?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:12 pm
User Image
ⓐⓖⓤⓨⓐⓘⓜⓔ

Even if it's painful? Even if your heart aches?

†。+゜♥♥♥ ゜+。†

╔═════════════════╗

Well, i'm not albino so it's
hard to say but i get stared at by people for other things.

I understand how it feels, honey. Unfortuantly though who
here can honestly say that they've never stared at anyone before for various reasons.

I've done it. Not meaning to in a malicious way of course.
Still, usually when people stare at me i try and
hide the thing they're staring at which makes me act
different thus making things even more uncomfortable.

╚═════════════════╝

†。+゜♥♥♥ ゜+。†

Even if my heart aches; I want to be with him.

TH3_G1ITCH_

Enduring Receiver

13,300 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

ventera

Interesting Businesswoman

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:32 pm
I like to stare at people for fun. Haha. Their reactions are funny.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:55 pm
People stare at me when i wear my goth cloths , but I'm prod to be a goth .  

sun kuran7

5,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100

llxStarscreamxll

Chatty Seeker

8,150 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:34 pm
when people stare at me i just smile and stick my tongue out lolz

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:49 am
I get stared at because I laugh the loudest in my group of friends and I a midget so people think I are quiet

as for the question I wouldn't feel that bad because so long as theres no insults and stuff I'm okay theres a girl in my form at skool and she a real b***h she earned the nickname Arcia mcbitchy and once she started everyone up insulting my friend (because he smarter than her and one time I caught her copying from my science book because she didn't know the answers and couldn't be arsed to do it herself) who just laughed it off and my teacher came in and asked who started it and no one spoke except the class weirdo/funny lil guy (another riend of mine) said it was her and she was like "IT WASN'T YOU LIAR! miss give him a detention for lying!" so I said that we all heared you say "everyone lets insult alex!" and There is no mistaking your snooty stook up voice (half of that was true I acctually said "your voice because I have spent two years listening to your insults in my face and behind my back") and the teacher nodded because she knew I was a "trueful girl" and put a detention in arcia's planner and it said for the cause Bitchiness XD

where did that come from? but it feels good to tell someone because arcia bullies me for it  

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

Wickersnap

Phantom

7,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:21 am
You're really albino? Pink eyes and everything? I bet that's tough. I hate having people stare at me... I feel like I just want to melt into the wall.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:40 am
Ppl look at me all the time especially when im laughing they look at me like im a freak but i do the same thing bakk eek  

AlemaniazNena

6,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Darkswiftmist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:05 am
i hate that. i have a sister with special needs and every where we go ppl stare. its like " people dont u have anything better to look at jeez" its so annoying and mean. most of the time i keep walking and ignore  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:02 pm
Everyone gets stared at for different reasons, or they feel like they're being stared at. I know that when I go in public I always feel like people are starting at me and judging me because I'm not skinny, or beautiful or I'm not dressed a certain way. I'm probably one of the most self conscious people I've ever known. But, I'm also a firm believer that there's a reason for everything. Meaning, there's a reason why you look the way you do. I'm not going to bring religion into this forum because I'm not sure what I believe in. But if people are going to stare at you then by god let them stare! Because you're absolutely beautiful in your own way. They're probably staring at you because you're different, well everyone is different. I have blue eyes, and my mom has brown eyes; me and my oldest sister don't get along very well, but I absolutely love her kids; my other sister is in the military and I can't stomach the thought of me being in basic training; my best friend is a hippie and I'm into heavy metal. You see? We're all different, but the way we look on the outside really doesn't matter, what matters is what's on the inside and how you can relate to the people around you.

I've seen specials on tv about dwarfs [or the politically correct term "little people"] and some have been about their daily lives. The one was about a girl who's in college and is maybe 3 foot tall, she has to use a type of wheelchair to get around campus, but she has so many friends!

I know life for you might be rough right now, and I'm not sure what your age is but as you grow up you'll be able to better understand that everything happens for a reason. And the people that look beyond the fact that your albino, are the people who you need to keep in your life because they're the ones that matter most! =]

Keep your head up!  

Beautifully_Forgotten

ashy elbows

Friend

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:48 am
Actually two of my aunts are albino and they say that they get stared at all the time when passing people. They live in an all-black neighborhood but when they have to go somewhere maybe to buy food or clothes, they just keep their heads up and go. No one bothers them and when they get those lingering stares, they stare back with equal force. It happens to a lot of people everyday. Just keep your head high and don't let anyone get you down ok? Hope that helps...  
The Main Floor

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games