Welcome to Gaia! ::

RAG-Really Awesome Guild *free contest over 1 mil in Prizes*

Back to Guilds

the ants go marching one-by-one, Hurrah! Hurrah! 

Tags: Cool, Zombies, Music, Friends, Awesome 

Reply "Be a man! We must be swift as the coursing river...."
I've learned an important lesson today Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

would you date a guy who prevously had a fish down his pants?
  yes?
  no?
  why do we care?
View Results

Nateea

Malevolent Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:51 pm
And that lesson would be that if you want a guy to leave you the f@&% alone, all you have to do is stick a dead fish down his trousers XD not only will he leave you alone but once other girls get wind that he had a dead fish near his slong they wont touch him either...no matter how rich he is.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:57 pm
O_o
what was he doing?
where did you get a fish?
Was the dead before or after it went in his pants?
did he rape the fish to death?

Great, now I'm filled with question stressed
Ha-ha, he's been fiSHed xp  

Out_of_control57

5,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Nateea

Malevolent Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:01 pm
Out_of_control57
O_o
what was he doing?
where did you get a fish?
Was the dead before or after it went in his pants?
did he rape the fish to death?

Great, now I'm filled with question stressed
Ha-ha, he's been fiSHed xp

he was trying to get me to go out with him >.> I told him no cuz rich boys are used to getting what they want when they want it...and this conflicts with my whole I'm celibate deal....he didn't accept it. So I've been trying to get ride of him for months now, I even threw out his flowers in front of him saying they where a wast of money eek first time anyone's given me flowers and I had to do that >.< but oh well and I got a fish cuz he came to visit me at work ( I work in a fresh seafood department in a food store). yes it was dead before going down there and no he kinda just removed it and threw it out storming off angeryly  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:11 pm
thats just bad a** (has returned to the guild from overtime from work) biggrin  

Loveless Angelz

2,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Out_of_control57

5,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:17 pm
Oh, that's what he gets, just beware, you just ticked off a guy with money.
He is probably going to try to get at one of your friends then try getting you, it makes an ugly mess sad
or start saying that he was doing you a favor by asking you out and might try to implant that in your head
but, best of luck and stay on your toes, he might do something unexpected ninja

Good for you ^_^ never let a guy get want they want, it just makes us lazy after we have it smile
All that stuff is too much drama for me, so I stopped dating and according to websters, am now defined as pathetic xp  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:41 pm
Nora Darsha
thats just bad a** (has returned to the guild from overtime from work) biggrin

thank you.. LOL and the fool though he was going to get a kiss...poor conceded fool.  

Nateea

Malevolent Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500

Nateea

Malevolent Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:43 pm
Out_of_control57
He is probably going to try to get at one of your friends then try getting you, it makes an ugly mess sad
or start saying that he was doing you a favor by asking you out and might try to implant that in your head

Good for you ^_^ never let a guy get want they want, it just makes us lazy after we have it smile
All that stuff is too much drama for me, so I stopped dating and according to websters, am now defined as pathetic xp

lol well guys are lazy as this is the first one who wont leave me alone. and I don't have any friends who are girls for him to go out with with...unless he is bi O.o.... and as for being aware well... he's sorta the son of the guy who owns the company i work for >.> Sooo yeah...... and meh If you don't wanna date then so be it the dictionary is but a book it can't move so how pathetic is that hum?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:53 pm
Nashama
Out_of_control57

lol well guys are lazy as this is the first one who wont leave me alone. and I don't have any friends who are girls for him to go out with with...unless he is bi O.o.... and as for being aware well... he's sorta the son of the guy who owns the company i work for >.> Sooo yeah...... and meh If you don't wanna date then so be it the dictionary is but a book it can't move so how pathetic is that hum?

pathetic as in
19 year old virgin (and proud to be)
single
unemployed
and I'm not a very socialble person, so I don't make friends well here since they are more into rap than metal
oh, I didn't graduate on time since I f***ed up freshman and first part of sophmore year sweatdrop  

Out_of_control57

5,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Fire 0ak
Crew

Buggy Mage

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:20 am
Don't be so hard on yourself Control, everyone lives at a different pace.
As for putting trout down someone's trousers, that is a very strange thing I have heard this week and it may be the strangest.
So are you remaining celibate till marriage Nashama?
In another light, I guess this would be against your principles but is it every day a rich guy shows interest in you?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:50 am
Out_of_control57
Nashama
Out_of_control57

pathetic as in
single
unemployed
and I'm not a very socialble person, so I don't make friends well here since they are more into rap than metal
oh, I didn't graduate on time since I f***ed up freshman and first part of sophmore year sweatdrop

ok the only truly pathetic part about that is the unemployed part >.> I wont lie to you.  

Nateea

Malevolent Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500

Nateea

Malevolent Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:52 am
LordYakuza
Don't be so hard on yourself Control, everyone lives at a different pace.
As for putting trout down someone's trousers, that is a very strange thing I have heard this week and it may be the strangest.
So are you remaining celibate till marriage Nashama?
In another light, I guess this would be against your principles but is it every day a rich guy shows interest in you?
yes I am remaining celibate until marriage and no it is not this is the first rich guy and he is also the most stubborn jack a** yet  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:40 pm
Nashama
Out_of_control57
Nashama
Out_of_control57

pathetic as in
single
unemployed

ok the only truly pathetic part about that is the unemployed part >.> I wont lie to you.

Yeah, I know, I had one job, but that aws just untill they could find a replacement, other than that no one is hiring around where I live stressed  

Out_of_control57

5,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Nateea

Malevolent Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:34 pm
Out_of_control57
Nashama
Out_of_control57
Nashama
Out_of_control57

pathetic as in
single
unemployed

Yeah, I know, I had one job, but that aws just untill they could find a replacement, other than that no one is hiring around where I live stressed

aww I know how that is, I'm trying to find me a knew job but sadly its the same deal  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:50 pm
ok so this guy tried to talk to you. then tried take you out. shows genuine interest and brings you flowers that you tear up and throw away in front of him. he STILL comes back asking you out and you stuff a dead fish in his pants. mocking him on the internet and probably to his face, in front of people.

unless i am missing something, he isn't the a*****e here.  

Rusty Obrien

1,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

bacon951

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:09 pm
Rusty-BlackFord
ok so this guy tried to talk to you. then tried take you out. shows genuine interest and brings you flowers that you tear up and throw away in front of him. he STILL comes back asking you out and you stuff a dead fish in his pants. mocking him on the internet and probably to his face, in front of people.

unless i am missing something, he isn't the a*****e here.

she thinks rich guys are assholes  
"Be a man! We must be swift as the coursing river...."

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces