Hey everyone, I know you could just look this up on YouTube but I wanted to save everyone the trouble. Right, let's get started on this guide. First, where you use this leveling method in the game. Use this just after you beat the ROUGUE TOMATOE at the start. The method is called; The Dustia Method, as it involves killing Dustia repeatedly.

What you will need:
Need to be lower than level 25 already.
Have bought at least 20 Phoenix down's (I will show you where to buy them during the guide)
And to have no other party members

First To obtain Your Pheonix Downs (for you beginners, these are items which revive your allies and you and come quite expensively, so you will need to gather a lot of gold) get around 10000 gold, should take you around 2 hours of killing monsters, collecting loot, selling loot etc. Once you have collected all the gold you need it's time to buy your PHOENIX DOWNS. Head to the Estersand if you're not already there and keep going until you come to a village (encampment) of nomads. Now, journey on through the encampment and head into the Yardang Labyrinth.
Here is an image of the Estersand to help you!

Keep going through the Estersand until you come to the banks of Nebra! Once you're there, go to the small village and there you will find a merchant, he sells PHOENIX DOWNS! Spend all your gold on these and head back!

THE METHOD
Now you're at Rabanastre again, go to the West gate. Now make sure you set your battle speed to the slowest possible as you will need to be quick and this adds an extra few seconds. Head into the desert and keep going downwards until you come to the entrance to the next area, now here comes one of the tricky bits. Take your HP to 10% of its full HP E.g if your hp was 400 then 10% would be 40 or below. Once you've done that, get your phoenix downs first on this list of items by arranging them via inventory on the party menu, and head into the next zone, HERE IS THE EXTRA TRICKY PART: A monster called a Dustia will appear in front of you (triggered by your low health) it is powerful and will wipe you off the map if your not extra quick. Quickly go to the battle menu and select PHOENIX DOWN and use it on the Dustia. The Dustia will die instantly as ghost types (undead are vulnerable to healing items/magic so where a PHOENIX DOWN gives life, to an undead it takes life) But! You must collect the item it drops and run through back the way you came before the Dustias EXP and LP is shown. Doing this will allow it to respawn over and over when you re-enter the AREA so you can keep repeating!

EXP the Dustia gives you:1000
LP:2

DROPS: Book of Origin (common), price: (500GP)
Fire Staff (rare), price: 1200GP)

TIPS:

Chaining: Don't break the chain, remember the higher the chain the better the drops!

Remember when you get to a high chaining level some of the drops heal you: So check your health every time when your over 25 chain.

THANKS EVERYONE, PLEASE KEEP IN MIND IT WAS HARD TO EXPLAIN ALL THAT AND I WOULD APPRECIATE CONSTRUCTIVE COMMENTS.

Video http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=dustia+chaining+&aq=f