Welcome to Gaia! ::

RAG-Really Awesome Guild *free contest over 1 mil in Prizes*

Back to Guilds

the ants go marching one-by-one, Hurrah! Hurrah! 

Tags: Cool, Zombies, Music, Friends, Awesome 

Reply "Be a man! We must be swift as the coursing river...."
~Simple pleasures~ Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fire 0ak
Crew

Buggy Mage

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:34 am
We all have a reason for living and a way to keep sane and semi-fulfilled. Share yours. Make a short list or tell a story of moments that made it worth it for you. I'd like to know. There must be something. 3nodding

*Familial support
*Looking at the puppies at the pet shop
(sometimes petting them >///<)
*The moment after work with a weekend before me
*That incense Smell of a smoke shop
*Pressing the buttons on all the audio chipped toys in stores (especially around Christmas)
*Partially cloudy day 70 degree with cool breeze to balance the sun
*Real LOLs
*Driving shotgun with the wind and music blasting
*Tranquil walk in a quiet neighbor hood
*Pumpkin Empanadas
*internet
*good movies
*anime I grew up with
*Miyazaki films
*music i like automatically

*Barbique/pool partys at my old home, my dad blasting classic rock, kids smacking the s**t outta each other with pool noodles.

*The time I went with my friends to visit their grandparents in Dunesmere, waded in the cold mountain stream in hot summer and ate enough boysen berries for a lifetime

*The time me and my friend went water skiing on his irrigated lawn with a 3-wheeler, handled rope and board

*Swimming at the river with John, Water and company and getting drunk off my a**, trading some beer for JD, whatev. lol  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:15 am
+ duct tape
+ music
+ sex
Those are my simple pleasures in life. Duct tape can fix anything, music=life.... And do I really need to explain the last one rolleyes

HatelessHeart

5,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150

bacon951

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:34 am
gohst13
+ duct tape
+ music
+ sex
Those are my simple pleasures in life. Duct tape can fix anything, music=life.... And do I really need to explain the last one rolleyes
yes please explain the last one User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:46 am
*pancakes and poptarts in the morning
*farting in the movie theater
*making fun of scary movies
*going to the beach with friends
* (i would say sex but im still a virgin User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. )  

bacon951

Rusty Obrien

1,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:42 pm
~ my big block ford with open headers blasting through the neighborhood at part throttle rattling windows of houses and setting off car alarms as I cruise by. less than 3000 rpm and it sounds like ********' nascar. xd

~ spending time and effort choosing a piece of meat then seasoning it and grilling or BBQ it to perfection. taking pics to make online friends jealous is almost as good as eating it.

~ watching movies with my GF.

~ lemon/lime/ cherry lime aid flavor drinks and frozen treats. sometimes orange if its not fake and syrupy. it hits the spot on a hot day and the citrus is refreshing where ice cream has a different savory property with the fatty mouth feel.

~ shaving my head and being clean feeling. for some reason a freshly shaved head makes me feel extra clean coming out of the shower.

~ wrestling shoes. because they are not clunky or heavy. at size 15 its difficult to find shoes that don't make me look like Herman Munster.

~ zombie killing games.

~ coconut. the taste and the smell. coconut cake and pie. thai food with a coconut flavor... my GF uses coconut shampoo. I cant wait to wake up next to her after falling asleep to that smell.

~ being sweet to my GF. somehow music I wouldn't normally listen to is better knowing she digs it. Telling her I love her and how beautiful she is. looking forward to selling my awesome big block ford and getting a place with her.

thats all i can think of ATM.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:59 pm
~music
~my puppyUser Image
~the air force
~My Band
~sex
~video games
~manga
~driving
~motorcycles
~food
~my droid
~my family
~not going to the dentist  

Goose1125

4,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Rusty Obrien

1,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:02 pm
oh yeah... (thanks for reminding me)

~ my droid. MOTODROID FTW!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:09 pm
Rusty-BlackFord
oh yeah... (thanks for reminding me)

~ my droid. MOTODROID FTW!!
Hells yeah  

Goose1125

4,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

ranith_45

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:33 pm
Rusty-BlackFord
~ my big block ford with open headers blasting through the neighborhood at part throttle rattling windows of houses and setting off car alarms as I cruise by. less than 3000 rpm and it sounds like ********' nascar. xd

~ spending time and effort choosing a piece of meat then seasoning it and grilling or BBQ it to perfection. taking pics to make online friends jealous is almost as good as eating it.

~ watching movies with my GF.

~ lemon/lime/ cherry lime aid flavor drinks and frozen treats. sometimes orange if its not fake and syrupy. it hits the spot on a hot day and the citrus is refreshing where ice cream has a different savory property with the fatty mouth feel.

~ shaving my head and being clean feeling. for some reason a freshly shaved head makes me feel extra clean coming out of the shower.

~ wrestling shoes. because they are not clunky or heavy. at size 15 its difficult to find shoes that don't make me look like Herman Munster.

~ zombie killing games.

~ coconut. the taste and the smell. coconut cake and pie. thai food with a coconut flavor... my GF uses coconut shampoo. I cant wait to wake up next to her after falling asleep to that smell.

~ being sweet to my GF. somehow music I wouldn't normally listen to is better knowing she digs it. Telling her I love her and how beautiful she is. looking forward to selling my awesome big block ford and getting a place with her.

thats all i can think of ATM.

^ this is a man.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:06 pm
@Goose: That puppy is unbelievably cute. I call photoshopped. lol

@Rusty: Nice list you have there dude~ You'll have to tease us with your meat sometime.
wink
Also, don't sell the big block MAaan. gonk

@ Bacon: I must agree, pancakes and poptarts be blessed.
I've never heard someone rip one in a theater before but It would be ******** hilarious.

I just realized sex is missing from my list. ninja  

Fire 0ak
Crew

Buggy Mage

Rusty Obrien

1,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:36 pm
User Image

User Image

365 hp 500 tq stock. its a bit better than stock. I'll get something else. I always do wink

User Image

hand cut ribeye.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:48 pm
To my layman eyes that truck's parts look pretty damned impressive.
I can figure things out for myself with that fine piece of cooki'n though. *drool*  

Fire 0ak
Crew

Buggy Mage

StrikeFreedomX10

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:56 pm
watching S**t like this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ny0ic5CJhpQ
ill think of more later  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:22 pm
LordYakuza
To my layman eyes that truck's parts look pretty damned impressive.
I can figure things out for myself with that fine piece of cooki'n though. *drool*

460 Ford Weiand highrise intake holley 3310 750 with a 50cc pump
aftermarket HEI ignition it has the D3 heads which are not bad for stock heads but it has 8.5 compression.

if i mash gas itll bang your head on the rear window. its not a racecar but its fast for a 50 year old truck.  

Rusty Obrien

1,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
"Be a man! We must be swift as the coursing river...."

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items