Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kage no Gensou; A Yuugiou((Yugioh)) Guild

Back to Guilds

A friendly guild for any and all types of Yuugiou: Duel Monsters fans. 

Tags: Yuugiou, Yugioh, Duel Monsters, Anime, Manga 

Reply General Discussion
Ask Kaiba and/or Atem Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ghilani Surana

Hallowed Mystic

25,075 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:32 pm
I saw this on another guild and it looked like fun! My friend Magic and Wizards is answering for Kaiba and I'm speaking in place of Pharoah Atem! Feel free to ask us questions!
Only a few rules:RULE#1!!! None of that fangirl go on a date type junk! Ask about their relationships, fine, No asking them out!(standard precaution)
RULE#2!!! No YGO Abridged Relevent stuff. We(my friend and I) will be angry if you do.
Swearing I don't know the rules for... Have Fun!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:40 pm
Cute idea.

Atem: At approximately what age did you first have that insane head of hair completely grown out? I remember seeing you in a flashback as a little kid (maybe two or three?) and you had it even then.  

Kitsune Ketz Kwineight
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

19,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Ghilani Surana

Hallowed Mystic

25,075 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:13 pm
Kitsune Ketz Kwineight
Cute idea.

Atem: At approximately what age did you first have that insane head of hair completely grown out? I remember seeing you in a flashback as a little kid (maybe two or three?) and you had it even then.

Atem: Well, I haven't really thought much of it. I always thought I was born with it...*shrugs*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:13 pm
((I'm going to tell you right now I'm very bad at avoiding TAS references, which is why I've avoided this thread thus far. I'm going to try though...I'll probably only question Atem for now. I dunno Wizards but I'm not scared of you Aka-chan, muwhahahah!! Is Wizards in this guild? Wizards should be, then Wizards could not only answer for her/himself but I could assess how formidable they are. Ya know, in case I accidentally enrage somebody... ninja ... rofl ))

Atem: What's with all the leather, do you have some sort of bondage fetish?  

JuokasKurvas
Vice Captain

Dangerous Citizen

11,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Chibi Kitsune Warrior
Crew

Precious Treasure

12,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.It's so easy to destroy and condemn the ones you do not understand...

Heh, I think it's going to be really difficult to avoid TAS referrences with this so I'll just ask a generic question to play it safe. XDD

Seto: Why does the back of your coat seemingly float and how much gravitational pull do you think it would take to make it behave like a normal coat? XD

...Do you ever wonder if it's justified?User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:35 pm
((*high five* Chibi K! Go TAS GO! Muwhahaha rofl ))  

JuokasKurvas
Vice Captain

Dangerous Citizen

11,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Ghilani Surana

Hallowed Mystic

25,075 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:04 pm
JuokasKurvas
((I'm going to tell you right now I'm very bad at avoiding TAS references, which is why I've avoided this thread thus far. I'm going to try though...I'll probably only question Atem for now. I dunno Wizards but I'm not scared of you Aka-chan, muwhahahah!! Is Wizards in this guild? Wizards should be, then Wizards could not only answer for her/himself but I could assess how formidable they are. Ya know, in case I accidentally enrage somebody... ninja ... rofl ))

Atem: What's with all the leather, do you have some sort of bondage fetish?

Aka: I am not certain, if that's the case, then I can convince him to join.
Atem: No, it's no fetish. I wear what I find and only if it's comfortable.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:16 pm
I've worn leather Atem, and trust me, leather pants are not comfortable. Are you sure you don't have a fetish? What's it like sharing a body with a socially awkward infant anyhow? Do you ever just want to follow the other yamis lead and chuck Yuugi into the back seat for good?

Also where's that lazy Seto, why is Chibi K's oh so brilliant and well thought out question not being answered?  

JuokasKurvas
Vice Captain

Dangerous Citizen

11,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Ghilani Surana

Hallowed Mystic

25,075 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:26 pm
JuokasKurvas
I've worn leather Atem, and trust me, leather pants are not comfortable. Are you sure you don't have a fetish? What's it like sharing a body with a socially awkward infant anyhow? Do you ever just want to follow the other yamis lead and chuck Yuugi into the back seat for good?

Also where's that lazy Seto, why is Chibi K's oh so brilliant and well thought out question not being answered?

Aka: Seto is (hopefully) on his way, it may take a while, so I apologize for my incompetence and ask for your patience.*bows*
Atem: People have different tastes, and I'm more than certain I do not have a fetish!!! redface And Yugi's not an infant! stressed He does things that annoy me, and I return the favor. He's like a little brother to me, so no I'm not following their lead.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:56 pm
JK: Fine fine, but that Seto better show up SOON! This thread promised a Seto, I want a Seto!!

And Yuugi is practically an infant, he's infantile, his world is still experienced through the tactile. Plus with that voice it's clear they haven't dropped yet, if you know what I mean.

Well next question, for you again Atem as apparently prissy Miss Kaiba isn't yet available, you and Yuugi, just brotherly feelings? I mean sharing a body seems to me like an pretty awkward and emotionally experience, lines never blur? twisted  

JuokasKurvas
Vice Captain

Dangerous Citizen

11,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Ghilani Surana

Hallowed Mystic

25,075 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:50 pm
Aka: I'm trying, if push goes to shove I'll bring the answers from him...Again, I apologize for any and all Inconveniences!*bows*
Atem: Awkward, yes. Lines blurring?...maybe... ninja
At ChibiK(from Aka): I'm sorry your answer is taking so long. Like I said, I'll try to get an answer out of him.*bows again*  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.It's so easy to destroy and condemn the ones you do not understand...

Aw, it's fine. I'm patient. =3

...Do you ever wonder if it's justified?User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Chibi Kitsune Warrior
Crew

Precious Treasure

12,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

JuokasKurvas
Vice Captain

Dangerous Citizen

11,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:22 pm
JK@Aka - It's not fine, I'm not (patient that is)! RAWR!! ((Of course I'm totally just kidding, couldn't care less particularly as it isn't my question anyhow. *is shot*))

JK@Atem - WAY too much information dude. Ok I know I know I asked, but still, that's not an invitation to share...well...you know what I mean! Lie dude, LIE!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:43 am
Atem: That kind of defeats the purpose of this, doesn't it ??
Aka: I have no idea...don't ask me as if I know the answer, because I don't! Frankly, Magic and Wizards suggested I should invite him to join, but I doubt I can... like I said before, I can ask him the questions, and send the answers...Wait! I got an idea! ChibiK, send a PM to Magic and Wizards with your question and he might answer! As long as he knows it's a question from the forum. It just came to me five seconds ago!  

Ghilani Surana

Hallowed Mystic

25,075 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Invisibility 100

JuokasKurvas
Vice Captain

Dangerous Citizen

11,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:26 pm
JK: Aka just link him to the guild and he can request to join himself, that's what I did with my friend. Just have him write about his YGO interests and mention that he's your friend, I'm sure Kits will accept him. Come on now, this isn't rocket surgery (I love that phrase, the idiots compilation of brain surgery and rocket science for the win)!!!

JK: Perhaps Atem, but given the alternative I'm going to suggest that's what we go with for now.

JK: So now, celebrity lusting (Atem, since Seto is apparently retarded, although that's possibly Aka's fault... ninja ), whose your most embarrassing famous person crush?  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff