Reply Kyushu Town
[PUBLIC] Kyushu Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:17 am

"Thank you~?" Joshua asked giggling. "Yeah I've been doing good~ how about you? No more dog fights?" he asked looking past Derek imagining him all bloody like the first time they met.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:06 pm
Derek blushed nervously. "No more dog fights..." He shyly kissed the boy's cheek.  

Nico-Selvatico

Durem Wildcat

38,875 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Candy Massacre 50

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:29 pm

"That's good then~" Joshua said petting him gently. He smiled at Derek with a questioning look.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:00 pm
User Image

Shawn yawned a bit as he wandered into the park and looked around. "It's gonna be interesting." He said to himself as he walked. He found a good spot under a tree and sat down for a while listening to the wind. "The world is so much calmer here." He whispered to himself. Shawn smiled and relaxed back into the tree just enjoying the warmth of the sun. "If I ever miss that place I hope someone shoots me." He said with a slight snicker then relaxing more and starting to fall asleep.

talrinrenge

Notte Stella

Obsessive Lunatic

15,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:56 am
Kara wanted to go back to the flower shop but quickly shoved the thought out of her mind. before walking into sight she pushed a pocket knife into her boot and placed her twin pistols into her gun belt hidden under her poofy dress. Then she wandered into the park. She walked up to the other side of the tree shawn was at, not seeing him there, and sat on a bench she pushed under it.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:42 pm
talrinrenge
User Image

Shawn yawned a bit as he wandered into the park and looked around. "It's gonna be interesting." He said to himself as he walked. He found a good spot under a tree and sat down for a while listening to the wind. "The world is so much calmer here." He whispered to himself. Shawn smiled and relaxed back into the tree just enjoying the warmth of the sun. "If I ever miss that place I hope someone shoots me." He said with a slight snicker then relaxing more and starting to fall asleep.

Brenden strolled down the street, waling into the park, that was kinda full of people. He sighed and walked over to an old, rusting swingset.And he had been hoping to pick up a cute guy today,too. Huh, well better luck next time.  

Xmaiden-monochromeX

talrinrenge

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:02 pm
User Image

Shawn frowned a little as he sniffed the air a bit. "I don't need that." He said before he stood up dusting himself off. "Time to go Zi." He shook his head a bit and started walking out when he turned around a bush spotting Brenden at the swingset. He sighed a little. "That's just unfair." He thought aloud then walked up to Brenden looking him over obviously not caring that it was totally obvious. "So what's got you all acting up then?" He asked mostly because he couldn't help his curiousity.

Xmaiden-monochromeX

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:49 am
Kara got up and started to leave accidentally running into Camron who was just entering.

Camron looked down as his sister (who didn't know him) ran into him "I'm sorry are you ok?" he looked at her "You look ok well good bye" he walked up to the bench she came from and sat down reading a book.

Kara looked at the boy then left for the flower shop.
(Kara Exit)  

Notte Stella

Obsessive Lunatic

15,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200

XxVeneciano_VargasxX

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 5:11 pm
User Image
♪ ♬ Feliciano Vargas ♬ ♪

User Image

Humming a happy tune, Feliciano wandered his way through the park. He figured he should get some air after being cooped up in the house so long. It seemed like a smart choice, since it was a rather sunny day; he did love sunshine after all.

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 7:00 pm
gaia_nitemareleft The Sasaki Twins gaia_nitemareright

Ravynn
User Image

"I still don't understand why we had to come out to the Park." A pale slim hand reached up to shade brilliant violet eyes from the sun, as Ravynn shot her sister a particularly flat glare. The black material of her corseted gown flowed smoothly around her legs as they walked and gave her the appearance of almost floating across the ground and her hair shone with the colored highlights of a black raven's wing.

"Oh pooh on you! This is a new place and a new chance to get life a'movin! We should get out and about and scope for friendlies!" Wreynn stuck her tongue out at her sister- showing the shiny metal ball that topped the bar running through it, snow colored curls bouncing against the startlingly pink fabric that covered her shoulders. In contrast to her sister's medieval look, she wore black skinny jeans and converse to match her neon pink shirt with it's decorative black and green stars with one fishnet wrist-high glove, and one green and black striped elbow-high glove, both fingerless.

The pair already stood out with their choice of dress, oh yes. The real attention getter, however, was that they were walking together. Arm-in-arm, the pair found their way to a park bench to people watch for and discuss the possibility of interesting new friends.

Wreynn
User Image

larperchicksrule

Distinct Shapeshifter

3,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Tordi

Dapper Lop

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 7:53 pm
Marco

Macro, new to town walked around the park he was a very
vibrant one, he wore nice clothes and had a nice lightness
to him. he seemed very happy and to make those who passed
him happy. he sat himself on a bench and observed those who
were in the park he admired their happiness and enjoyed it here
in the park, it was so peaceful and calm, well calm minus children
running around

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:20 pm
Geschopf-der-Nacht

User Image

Elin was extremely bored and had a bright idea and decided to go to the park to see if anything intresting was happening and to get his mind off of other things.
He arrived at the park and saw that it was what you'd excpect at a park groups, couples, and loners he felt he was probablly likely to be a loner as he was not hanging around anyone at the moment Elin sat on the closest bench folded his arms and looked around which just happened to have Marco sitting on it.

"Tsk, I cant find anything to do around here, seriously."

Elin uttered those words without realizing he was sitting next to someone.
He was also thinking about why he came here in the first place, was it because he was bored or was it something more right now he couldn't answer and simply sat on the bench watching people come and go with a pout on his face.  

Eddie7766

Adorable Kitten

Kyushu Town

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas