Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Help, tips, and conversations on CoD:MW2. 

Tags: call of duty, modern warfare, cod mw2, xbox, playstation 

Reply The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild
did quick scoping F up mw2? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mcsolar239

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:52 am
every ******** time i snipe someone in search and destroy and its not a quickscope i get SOOOO much crap. i think its actually made the game a whole lot less fun because of all the crap i get for sniping like a sniper actually snipes. evil  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:46 am
lmao!!!
but yeah **** those haters!!
i both quick scope and hard scope but whatever to each its own...
i think hard scoping is better than noob tubing lol!!!  

XenialShot

Chatty Phantom

7,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

xXKage_HitokiriXx

5,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:24 pm
i agree with Bboy lol but quick scoping is so fun haha. i love doing in a game winning kill cam.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:30 pm
yes  

Buki_Actual

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250

Cookies-Kun

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:59 pm
i think quickscoping all depends on luck  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:04 pm
Quick scoping doesn't just depend on luck, Cookies-Kun. I'm decent at it, but it isn't just luck. =3

I don't think it 'destroyed' the game, but I think it made it a lot worse. It's not really the 'quick scoping' that makes the game bad. It's the people who play it that talk trash all the time.

Get Off x

Tipsy Paladin

Fake Verdandi

5,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:17 pm
I hate it when people yell "HARD SCOPE!!!!11!!! YOU SUCKKKKK!!!111 *seizure*..."
through their mic. Its so annoying. You sit there and zoom in just a little to long and then you get crap from the guy you killed for the rest of the game.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:44 pm
Cookies-Kun

actually quickscoping all depends on positioning. As long as there relatively inside your cross hair, you will kill them. also you need some good reactions and trigger fingers. (Moi)  

Simon -Ghost- Riley

Kid Renegade
Vice Captain

O.G. Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:55 pm
well i remember play nazi zombies today using the pprs calling it the barret or intervention and when i see the last zombie i do a 360 kill which is kinda fun. Also call the ray gun the desert eagle XD  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:06 pm
Simon -Ghost- Riley
Cookies-Kun

actually quickscoping all depends on positioning. As long as there relatively inside your cross hair, you will kill them. also you need some good reactions and trigger fingers. (Moi)

i understand that but like you can miss a quick scope sometimes even tho you did it correctly and thats based all on luck if the bullet actually hits the person and not go between his legs  

Cookies-Kun

xChromeDomex

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:35 pm
It's just a little more preferred. Don't mind it too much personally.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:30 am
I wonder, does Steady Aim make quick scopes more accurate to hit enemies?  

NejiHyuga900

Sparkly Hunter

9,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Pistola Lupo De Orleans

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:13 pm
Well,when you use an M200(Intervintion) with ACOG with slieght of aim pro...Then your a noob.But when a sniper rifle is in your hand and you have no time to switch thats okay.then I say who cares.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:36 pm
Feroku Diaskie
Well,when you use an M200(Intervintion) with ACOG with slieght of aim pro...Then your a noob.But when a sniper rifle is in your hand and you have no time to switch thats okay.then I say who cares.

having an ACOG scope doesnt mean ur a noob maybe they want to get a thermal(Which i only use in underpass or storm)  

Kid Renegade
Vice Captain

O.G. Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100

l Stefan l

4,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:13 pm
Personally, I suck at quick scoping. I'm am a live long die hard sniper and every sniper kill i get is hard scope. I did get a no-scope kill ONCE but i really suck at it. Nobody barley gives me crap except for this one guy. I shot down a pavelow with a separate class and then the guy (on my team) was like "It's so gay to shoot down heli's. Let's see what other gay s**t this ******** bag can do" and I was hard scoping and whenever he hear the noise of a sniper he said "******** YOU OCEAN27 (thats my gamertag PSN)!!!!! SNIPING IS FOR FAGS" I didn't really care but these people give no respect to snipers  
The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff