Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
boyfriend problems

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blissfulend

Dapper Bloodsucker

4,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:52 am
my boyfriend went to a party a few days ago and got drunk and kissed aunther girl. then the next day he told me he still has feels for one of his exs from 4 years ago but to not worry cuz he'd never go back to her. then he started smokeing and diddnt care how upset it made me. well he did keep saying sorry but i kept telling him that if he was truly sorry he wouldnt be puting me threw this kind of pain. now today at this point i have been crying for 2 days stright and now my heart is shatterd and beat into the ground cuz he told me that he really dose have feelings for his friend that he kissed at the party! but he said "dont worry ur not gonna lose me to her cuz she dosnt feel the same way towrds me" so pretty much if she did he would have left me in heart beat. i dont know what to do. i told him he broke my heart and i feel like a halo shell but hes like "well thats how i feel" but the only reason he feels that is cuz he keeps thinking about his ex from 4 years ago and th girl he kissed at the party that dosent like him back. i love him so much and he says he still loves me but i dont feel like he dose and im too afraid to leave him cuz
A)i think im in love with him
and
B) im to afraid that if i leave him no one else will want me (im kinda a handful)
c) hes the best bf iv ever had till now
plz what do i do????????  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:26 am
From that I can see that he doesn't give a s**t what you think, likes other girls and is just staying with you as a secondary option because he can't get those other girls.
Even if you are in love with him, putting all you love into something that is not alive, is not how love should be.

Ask him if he is serious about you and to take your small request and if he can't or is still dicking around with other girls then just leave him.

There really is no "no one else will want me," even if that somehow is the case in your highschool, that's not really a big chuck of the population.  

Art Payment

Sexy Pervy Sage

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:31 pm
Moonlight Agony
From that I can see that he doesn't give a s**t what you think, likes other girls and is just staying with you as a secondary option because he can't get those other girls.
Even if you are in love with him, putting all you love into something that is not alive, is not how love should be.

Ask him if he is serious about you and to take your small request and if he can't or is still dicking around with other girls then just leave him.

There really is no "no one else will want me," even if that somehow is the case in your highschool, that's not really a big chuck of the population.

Couln't have said it better myself...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:38 am
Lmao. Wow. Teen drama. This is what makes my world go round.

But, seriously you are a kid. You won't find love till you are out your teen years. s**t isn't like what it use to. "High School Sweethearts" That's a joke. I use to believe in that stuff. It's retarded. Of course you are a handful you are a teen. Every teenage girl is a handful/pain in the a** at times. It milds down when you get older. More tolerable. But, seriously the solution to your problem is simple. Dump him and have fun.  

Slothapus
Crew

7,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100

kokoyayz

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:11 pm
hun....no i used to be put through that. the drunk thing, i wouldve slapped him. punched his friend and ignored him for a week. but no saying that to your face??! NO NO NO!! hes not worth it. and no anybody would want you! belive me!! do you know how many people who are in the world, who would love and accualy treat you like they love you? over 100,000 promise you!

hope you dump his dbag ***
~~pie heart  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:17 am
i agree with everything else that people havr said and you really just need to dump him.  

Aidensnumberonefan

xxxemoguitaristxxx

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:18 pm
Tell him that if he don't change your leaving him and if he doesn't do a thing break up with him  
Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games