Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply City Corners______________-______Advice and Moral Support
its us you leave behind

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wildear18

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:52 pm
each of us has a ticket that will take us away from here,
some get on that black bus the day their born,
others wait and enjoy the time they have,
so smile as stare at the end of you're life,
you're pain is over,
ours is just beginning,
so as you stare at the end of you're life what do you remember?.
was it worth it, the time you spent,
the people you met,
the lives you saved,
so smile you're pain is over,
ours is just beginning...

a poem for a dying friend, he has lived a full life in his sixteen years, he's made friends, saved a life, showed me that i can love again. We had many laughs, good times had come and gone, he helped one another through depression. He set me up with the girl of dreams. He has done so much for me, and now is his life starts to fade away as the days pass. One day the gril in the black dress will come and take him away from here, i oly hope that when he gets on that bus, that he is at peace.....

you're gone from here,
don't leave me here,
i hate it here,
i need to see you smile

so my dear friend when they take you home, i hope you'll find the peace you longed for in this life... cause its us you leave behind...

be at peace, and enjoy the time you have for you never know when it will be you're turn to get on the bus, or dace with the girl in the velvet black dress.....  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:41 pm
I'm very sorry for your loss. I offer you my most sincere condolences. My brother also lost a close friend of his who was also very young. The boy died of leukemia. The doctors had diagnosed him with it only a week or two before he died. The worst part about it was that he didn't want to have a blood transfusion and his parents made a huge fuss about it, blaming the people that he was close to for his decision. Even if he had accepted the blood transfusion, the disease was too far along for it to have made a difference. Besides, the choice had been his own.

Anyway, forgive my rambling. I'm very sorry.  

KitsukoTenbei

Dedicated Informer

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:27 pm
My condolences. It's never easy to lose someone close to you, let alone someone that is still so young. But it sounds like he had a great life and was a great person even when his life was so short. May you find solace in the good memories that you have of him and knowing he was a good person.

And good for you for expressing your grief so beautifully in a poem.  
City Corners______________-______Advice and Moral Support

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games