Reply Ear Piercings
Ear Piercing

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:32 pm
So I've had my ears pierced since like 6th grade or something. I got my first set done then and then a second set a year or two later both at Claire's. I tend to wear my earrings really tight when I have studs in for whatever reason. Recently I got some 16 gauge earrings from one of my friends and they fit into my bottom holes. I was curious as to whether or not any of you think that a 14 gauge would fit without really stretching my ear. The 16's seem kinda lose but I'm not sure about how a 14 would be in them because I don't have one to check. I don't really wanna stretch my ears but if a 14g would fit without it stretching I figure why not wear them and have more earring choices.
On a Side note I'm also hoping to get my right cartilage done at some point too smile

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:49 pm
You should be able to get a 14g CBR in with no problems if the 16g is loose.
The reason you want to use a CBR is because the end is rounded so you don't run the risk of a bar with threads tearing up the inside of the fistula. >3

Intoxikace

Sparkly Wench

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:17 pm
Thanks. I got a hold of a 14g and it didn't fit. But it's chill. I'm fine with a 16. I don't really wanna go through the hassle of stretching it. I just wanted to see if it would fit. But thank you for the advice ^.^  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:36 pm
Babe_In_Black1881
Thanks. I got a hold of a 14g and it didn't fit. But it's chill. I'm fine with a 16. I don't really wanna go through the hassle of stretching it. I just wanted to see if it would fit. But thank you for the advice ^.^
If you wait a while and use some lubrication you should be able to slip in a 14g. When my piercer stretched my helix from 16 to 14, that's pretty much what she did. It was sore for a day or two, but not overly much.  

Nekojin_cat

6,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Ear Piercings

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items