Welcome to Gaia! ::

Readers' and Writers' Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for anyone who enjoys a good book 

Tags: reading, writing, books, roleplay, discussion 

Reply The Ideas Center
Anyone who wants to help me complete this?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reglare Excile

Friendly Warlord

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:24 am
Since I can never seem to finish a story on my own, may someone care to help me? I mean it as a partnership though, rather than just me being thought.

Title: Warm Skies

Prologue:

Through the ages of man beings from another planet have long showed interest in this world. So long that they have known its full history. Seeing every war, disaster, and tragedy one could not even imagine. Still, as the time came they were becoming less interested in this world.

They saw how humanity claim to slowly destroy their own world, and most not caring about it. They came to punish us then. . . with the "warmth".

They were going to help us finish the destruction and after years of its start, the warmth was going to take everything that's left but then there was hope. It came that there was "The Tree Planter". A man shrouded by mysteries and myths. He came once again to help us bring life to the dying world.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:16 am
Mythic Walker
Since I can never seem to finish a story on my own, may someone care to help me? I mean it as a partnership though, rather than just me being thought.

Title: Warm Skies

Prologue:

Through the ages of man, beings from another planet have long showed interest in this world. So long that they have known its full history. Seeing every war, disaster, and tragedy one could not even imagine. Still, as the time came they were becoming less interested in this world.

They saw how humanity claim to slowly destroy their own world, and most not caring about it. They came to punish us then. . . with the "warmth".

They were going to help us finish the destruction and after years of its start, the warmth was going to take everything that's left but then there was hope. It came that there was "The Tree Planter". A man shrouded by mysteries and myths. He came once again to help us bring life to the dying world.

Reglare Excile

Friendly Warlord

Kasi Karra
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:39 pm
Any reason why you quoted yourself? confused

I don't have a lot of time, but you're welcome to bounce ideas off of me (and I'll toss more back at you :p )

but you do need to give a little more information to possible partners to tell us what kind of story this will be.

Is it going to be a realistic fiction, sci-fi or fantasy kind of story?
Do you have main characters drawn and drafted up already? If so, how many, personaility and backgrounds?
When approximately does this story take place? Today, tomorrow, 1000 years down the road?
Will this story take place in a specific place (Tokyo, NYC, Israel), or just on Earth?
Is the "warmth" supposed to be making fun of global warming? and if so do we need to understand the basics of that argument so we can add a little more comedy to the story?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:40 pm
Kasi Karra
Any reason why you quoted yourself? confused

I don't have a lot of time, but you're welcome to bounce ideas off of me (and I'll toss more back at you :p )

but you do need to give a little more information to possible partners to tell us what kind of story this will be.

Is it going to be a realistic fiction, sci-fi or fantasy kind of story?
Do you have main characters drawn and drafted up already? If so, how many, personaility and backgrounds?
When approximately does this story take place? Today, tomorrow, 1000 years down the road?
Will this story take place in a specific place (Tokyo, NYC, Israel), or just on Earth?
Is the "warmth" supposed to be making fun of global warming? and if so do we need to understand the basics of that argument so we can add a little more comedy to the story?

I see. I quoted myself since I forgot to add commas. x3
Sci-fi and fantasy.
Not yet, nor have I made much characters as well for now.
Years down the road.
Any place, since they travel.
Not making fun of it. We can try adding comedy though.
Thanks. :3  

Reglare Excile

Friendly Warlord

The Ideas Center

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas